On 7/26/2023 at 9:57 PM, naQQru said:

so basically the SMP objects is working but body don't scale and it create problem in picture 7.JPG.86192e7b8c5330438454de949a3d9e1f.JPG

I think the problem is that the mod trying to make your belly big is using bone scale instead of slider
Here is how bone scale on the belly looks like for 3ba (and by extension the 3ba with ube anus)

pose.png

26 minutes ago, stavlan said:

I think the problem is that the mod trying to make your belly big is using bone scale instead of slider
Here is how bone scale on the belly looks like for 3ba (and by extension the 3ba with ube anus)

pose.png

Ahh yes, that would make perfect sense. Kind of a hacky way to achieve that goal instead of slider manipulation.

@donnerwetter This butthole is incredible! haven't tried putting anything inside of it ...yet ?
was a little concerned when race menu overlays were reset but, I imagine that is normal being a new body?
after reapplying them and restarting Dirt and Blood, everything appears to be working fine except now my lady has a much prettier turd cutter. ?
do you know if there would be any compatibility issue with this mod SexLab Gape Morph SE - Sex Effects - LoversLab or should it work just the same?
thank you for sharing your creation with us ?

2 hours ago, harryscrowtem said:

@donnerwetter This butthole is incredible! haven't tried putting anything inside of it ...yet ?
was a little concerned when race menu overlays were reset but, I imagine that is normal being a new body?
after reapplying them and restarting Dirt and Blood, everything appears to be working fine except now my lady has a much prettier turd cutter. ?
do you know if there would be any compatibility issue with this mod SexLab Gape Morph SE - Sex Effects - LoversLab or should it work just the same?
thank you for sharing your creation with us ?

It works as good as the usual 3ba

hi if you excuse i need help. i use o body in my game and all of my presets use cbbe body amazing. do i need the update my presets with the body amazing with ube anus or i need the update everything, i mean armors and other thinks.  i am sorry about my leanguage i am not native english speaker. 

10 minutes ago, Aliyas said:

hi if you excuse i need help. i use o body in my game and all of my presets use cbbe body amazing. do i need the update my presets with the body amazing with ube anus or i need the update everything, i mean armors and other thinks.  i am sorry about my leanguage i am not native english speaker. 

I don't actually use Obody so I can't definitely speak on the subject, but the sliders are mostly the same. You should be okay

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SXertui01 said:

It's a fresh install on Anniversary Edition. And i only tested 3BA UBE Anus with sos. Vagina and body physics work fine. Sounds like an anal collision problem, because the anus is normal when I don't touch it.

Can you try seeing what the physics are like on another body?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SXertui01 said:

I installed your update and the body looks better?. But now elder women have seam on hips and bad texture on feet. Seems like a normal map issue. I added the recommended normal maps into femaleold folder. Nothing changed ?

That sounds like you're using CBBE-based textures on a UNP-based body

57 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

That sounds like you're using CBBE-based textures on a UNP-based body

No, I'm using your new 3ba ube body. All is well for young adult women, regardless of race. I only have this problem for older women. Strange texture on hips and feet?

20 minutes ago, SXertui01 said:

No, I'm using your new 3ba ube body. All is well for young adult women, regardless of race. I only have this problem for older women. Strange texture on hips and feet?

It definitely sounds like an UV issue of some kind. Can you show a screenshot?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2023 at 1:51 AM, DuskWanderer said:

@donnerwetter Sorry to distract from the current bug being looked at, but I think I have discovered another.

When the vagina is opened, there is a tear/gap in the mesh that I don't believe was present in older versions of this mod (At least, definitely not in the original 3BA body)

Here is a picture.

489830_20230728194452_1.png

Same issue. Did you find a workaround? 

13 hours ago, DuskWanderer said:

Sadly not

Thank you. Really a shame. Otherwise works great.

I tried to play with the CBPC Anus support to change the stretching settings but doesn't help either. I am surprised nobody flagged this up yet on nexus.

19 minutes ago, Tusk01 said:

Thank you. Really a shame. Otherwise works great.

I tried to play with the CBPC Anus support to change the stretching settings but doesn't help either. I am surprised nobody flagged this up yet on nexus.

I'm currently looking at the weights on the mesh and already noticed and improved some other minor problems but I can't tell what exactly is happening in the quoted screenshot. Can you provide some screenshots or video of what the issue looks like on your end?

Edit: Nevermind, already located the culprit. Turns out one single vertex had inexplicably low weight paint values for one of the vagina bones. How does shit like this even happen

Edited by donnerwetter

@DuskWanderer, @Tusk01

Okay, here's an update candidate featuring not only the fix for the issue flagged above, but also a couple of other fixes I've been working on, including cleaning some unnecessary thigh veights from the vagina mesh and making the lower front of the mesh conform to the default 3BA shape more closely, as there had been some unintended divergences. Let me know if the issue is gone (or if new ones have popped up)

3BA w UBE Anus - Potential Update Candidate.7z

Sorry it took so long to get to it- sometimes stuff slips through the cracks

10 minutes ago, Tusk01 said:

@donnerwetterWow! Didn't expect a reply this fast! Thank you so much!

Shall I uninstall the previous version and then install the update or just overwrite the previous mod with the new version? Will presets done with the older version still work?

This experimental project has a different name (it's got Conform Test 3 appended to the end) so just install it and build a body from it. All presets will work, so no worries there.

5 hours ago, Tusk01 said:

@donnerwetter

Just tested the Conform Test 3 version and the issue is still there unfortunately. I even ran Nemesis and changed cells several times just to make sure the preset uploaded well.

ScreenShot5.png

Just to let you know- image embeds on LL have been broken for me lately, I can't see them on my desktop. You may need to use a service like imgbox and link your uploaded images from there if you want me too see them.

But before you do that, please try out this new version. I found some more weights that needed tweaking:

3BA w UBE Anus - Potential Update Candidate v2.7z

The last version was called Conform Test 3, this one is Conform Test 4. Let me know if it fixes the issue!

@DuskWanderer, please try this instead of the previous version