I'm also having issues with the anus collision. I have the latest version of CBPC, Faster HDT-SMP, 3BA and 3BA w UBE Anus, and Anal CBPC collision 2.2. There is still no collision happening at all, even after I tried your potential update v2. How should the load order look with CBPC collision? Should the ESP be loaded towards the end, or just as long as it's after 3bbb?

Edited by GermanEngineeredMachine
10 hours ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

I'm also having issues with the anus collision. I have the latest version of CBPC, Faster HDT-SMP, 3BA and 3BA w UBE Anus, and Anal CBPC collision 2.2. There is still no collision happening at all, even after I tried your potential update v2. How should the load order look with CBPC collision? Should the ESP be loaded towards the end, or just as long as it's after 3bbb?

For the plugins load order (top to bottom) I have CBBE, 3BBB, Anal CBPC and then Ostim if you use it. Also make sure to check the CBPC collision 2.2 settings as you need to manually change the collisions from no collision at all to vaginal only, anal or both (there is a key to press which you can reassign).

Edited by Tusk01
8 hours ago, Tusk01 said:

For the plugins load order (top to bottom) I have CBBE, 3BBB, Anal CBPC and then Ostim if you use it. Also make sure to check the CBPC collision 2.2 settings as you need to manually change the collisions from no collision at all to vaginal only, anal or both (there is a key to press which you can reassign).

That's the load order I also had. But it still doesn't work, for some unknown reason

On 10/13/2023 at 2:32 AM, donnerwetter said:

Thanks! Will make this version an official update later, then!

Sorry for not being able to get to this sooner.

I've updated to the latest public build and I've discovered a new issue that almost certainly was caused by the attempted fix. I'm not really sure how exactly to describe it, but certain parts of the vagina textures/mesh are now protruding, and are also visible through the body no matter what angle would otherwise obscure it.

EDIT: I built the normal body instead of the 150% Amplified and it appears to be as intended. I went back to 150% and it returned, so I can safely say it's an issue with that addon specifically.

489830_20231019083612_1.png

489830_20231019084113_1.png

Edited by DuskWanderer
Further discoveries.
2 hours ago, DrDieGore said:

First of all. Thanks for the wonderful MOD. Secondly. I am assuming the reason this doesn't work perfectly on my Companions and NPCS is cause I'm using Replacers? Would that be correct?

You should be able to just replace their bodies with this one ...and also edit their textures

Edited by donnerwetter
23 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

You should be able to just replace their bodies with this one ...and also edit their textures

I only use Vortex so I don't really have much of an idea about what your talking. I can get most mods to work. But if they require any tinkering outside of Vortex I can't figure that out for the life of me.

1 hour ago, DrDieGore said:

I only use Vortex so I don't really have much of an idea about what your talking. I can get most mods to work. But if they require any tinkering outside of Vortex I can't figure that out for the life of me.

Can you explore the mod folders in Vortex? In MO2 you can just go in and replace the naked body nifs, etc manually

1 hour ago, DrDieGore said:

Yeah I am able to. I just have no idea what I would be looking for. 

femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif for starters, found nested within the "meshes" directory, then femalebody_1.dds in the "textures" directory

Edited by donnerwetter
1 hour ago, donnerwetter said:

femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif for starters, found nested within the "meshes" directory, then femalebody_1.dds in the "textures" directory

I think I Figured out where it is. But only some of them have the femalebody nifs.

On 10/27/2023 at 6:44 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

I know I asked a while back if anybody was trying to convert this to work with BHUNP, do you know if that person gave up on it or if someone else is working on it?

I never heard back from that person nor have I heard from anyone else. I might be willing to do the basic job of attaching the UBE anus to BHUNP if someone else did the sliders and weight painting AKA the really annoying and difficult parts. It was just such a pain in the ass on the 3BA version I have no desire of going through that rigamarole again.

Edited by donnerwetter
9 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

I never heard back from that person nor have I heard from anyone else. I might be willing to do the basic job of attaching the UBE anus to BHUNP if someone else did the sliders and weight painting AKA the really annoying and difficult parts. It was just such a pain in the ass on the 3BA version I have no desire of going through that rigamarole again.

That's kind of how I feel about some games, "Ok, that part was so annoying and difficult I'm never replaying this again..."

27 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

That's kind of how I feel about some games, "Ok, that part was so annoying and difficult I'm never replaying this again..."

The main issue is that I'm actually quite bad at what I'm doing to be honest. My original intention with 3BA w UBE Anus was simply to copy the anus weights from UBE or 3BA, and when it turned out that didn't work out at all after I'd already released the mod I damn near crapped myself.

It's a miracle I managed to get them to look as decent as they are when I remade them from scratch.

6 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

The main issue is that I'm actually quite bad at what I'm doing to be honest. My original intention with 3BA w UBE Anus was simply to copy the anus weights from UBE or 3BA, and when it turned out that didn't work out at all after I'd already released the mod I damn near crapped myself.

It's a miracle I managed to get them to look as decent as they are when I remade them from scratch.

Yeah, that's how it works with these things sometimes. At least you had the determination to get it done with one body type. It seems odd that it wouldn't be a fairly simple process though.

On 6/13/2023 at 8:36 PM, donnerwetter said:

Right click and set the 3BA w UBE Anus body as reference -> it will show up as green

Shift click and select the clothing meshes and copy weights

Im just getting spiked edges on the outfits when open them in bodyslide