1 minute ago, donnerwetter said:

I'm not familiar with Vortex. Are you sure that after you build your body in BodySlide, it isn't being overwritten by something else in your load order? Which race do you use? A custom one or a vanilla race?

I'm not sure if there's anything to overwrite with this mod.
I'll check that. But can you give an example? What can overwrite your mod?

55 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

Default 3BA or any other body mod.

Okay ummm, I think I'll try deleting all my mods and starting over from scratch. Let's check it out step by step. Although it took me a long time to install all the Mods I needed. But I think it's more certain that I'll have to find the problematic mod among the hundreds of mods I have installed.
P.S. Please give me some encouragement.
What happens if I encounter a problematic Mod? I'll put it in the comments.

Edited by sunsungs
1 minute ago, sunsungs said:

Okay ummm, I think I'll try deleting all my mods and starting over from scratch. Let's check it out step by step. Although it took me a long time to install all the Mods I needed. But I think it's more certain that I'll have to find the problematic mod among the hundreds of mods I have installed.
P.S. Please give me some encouragement.
What happens if I encounter a problematic Mod? I'll put it in the comments.

No need to delete all of your mods. The culprit would only touch the bodies, if it even is a mod conflict in the first place.

12 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

No need to delete all of your mods. The culprit would only touch the bodies, if it even is a mod conflict in the first place.

The problem is that I checked my mods and I don't think there are any mods that are causing the problem. And coincided with the fact that I didn't organize the mod. Therefore, it may cause the mod with the problem to disappear from my sight. I thought I wanted the mod to work properly and stay organized, so I thought I'd start installing the mod from scratch.

4 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

OK, after I deleted all the mods I installed. I tried installing your mod first to see if it worked. The result is the same as before. On the body slide page, it is exactly as the picture I commented on at the beginning. But in the game it also returned to the same situation, which is not loading.

Hey, buddy. First of all, I want to thank you for the wonderful mod. I'm damn grateful to you. and I have a couple of questions (my questions are pretty dumb because I'm new)
1) Does this mod work in Fallout 4?
2) is it possible to make the mod spread to all female NPCs?
3) can you advise me animations/poses for anal sex to experience this mod in interaction both in Skyrim and Fallout 4 (if the mod is compatible with the game)?
4) is there a mod with animation so that the penis and anus interact perfectly with each other?
I'm sorry in advance for the grammar and for the presence of stupid questions and thank you.

16 hours ago, guts_guts said:

Hey, buddy. First of all, I want to thank you for the wonderful mod. I'm damn grateful to you. and I have a couple of questions (my questions are pretty dumb because I'm new)

Hey, thanks. Glad you enjoy the mod!

1) Does this mod work in Fallout 4?

No.

2) is it possible to make the mod spread to all female NPCs?

Just replace your default female body and textures with this mesh and compatible textures and you're done (if you use custom races, follower mods or certain NPC replacers, you may need to replace the assets in those mods separately)

3) can you advise me animations/poses for anal sex to experience this mod in interaction both in Skyrim and Fallout 4 (if the mod is compatible with the game)?

Most Skyrim SLAL packs have anal animations. Just check out the Downloads section and search for animation mods. Just to name one example, try Billyy's. Outside of Sexlab, there's Ostim, but I can't help you with that since I don't have experience with it.

4) is there a mod with animation so that the penis and anus interact perfectly with each other?

With Skyrim modding, there's often no such thing as perfect. There are many factors at play- the schlong meshes, the body meshes, the BodySlide presets you use, character sizes (though you can simply automatically resize everyone to be the same size in SexLab), the specific animations you use... You'll likely need to use the schlong erection angle and positioning hotkeys to adjust things on a case by case basis.

As for how to get the buttholes to interact with dicks, you need CBPC Separate Anal Collisions:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22048-cbpc-separate-anal-collision-22-cbpc-156/

8 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Hey, thanks. Glad you enjoy the mod!

No.

Just replace your default female body and textures with this mesh and compatible textures and you're done (if you use custom races, follower mods or certain NPC replacers, you may need to replace the assets in those mods separately)

Most Skyrim SLAL packs have anal animations. Just check out the Downloads section and search for animation mods. Just to name one example, try Billyy's. Outside of Sexlab, there's Ostim, but I can't help you with that since I don't have experience with it.

With Skyrim modding, there's often no such thing as perfect. There are many factors at play- the schlong meshes, the body meshes, the BodySlide presets you use, character sizes (though you can simply automatically resize everyone to be the same size in SexLab), the specific animations you use... You'll likely need to use the schlong erection angle and positioning hotkeys to adjust things on a case by case basis.

As for how to get the buttholes to interact with dicks, you need CBPC Separate Anal Collisions:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22048-cbpc-separate-anal-collision-22-cbpc-156/

thank you very much, friend. you've helped me a lot. you are one of the few who answered me in detail.
I'll try and maybe learn something.

Man, this mod is spot on. Only good butthole I ever saw for any of the skin mods I've used was the one from Leyenda skin, and this one takes the cake. But I'm having a bit of problem: I can't get it to work with the Bijin Family mods. Been trying for hours. If you can't or won't patch it for the Bijin family overhaul series of mods, can you give me some pointers so I can do it myself? I gather that, as far as the bodyslides go, I have to replace the slider sets in the Bijin family 3bbb mod with the sliders from this one (the ones that refer to the body in particular), but what additional steps do I need to take?

I kind of did get this to work with the Bijin family mods by using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16399 but it removes a lot of the individual features; I want to keep the Bijin body textures/meshes but make them have the anus from this mod, which is turning out to be frustrating. 

27 minutes ago, Jyratx said:

Man, this mod is spot on. Only good butthole I ever saw for any of the skin mods I've used was the one from Leyenda skin, and this one takes the cake. But I'm having a bit of problem: I can't get it to work with the Bijin Family mods. Been trying for hours. If you can't or won't patch it for the Bijin family overhaul series of mods, can you give me some pointers so I can do it myself? I gather that, as far as the bodyslides go, I have to replace the slider sets in the Bijin family 3bbb mod with the sliders from this one (the ones that refer to the body in particular), but what additional steps do I need to take?

I kind of did get this to work with the Bijin family mods by using this one https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16399 but it removes a lot of the individual features; I want to keep the Bijin body textures/meshes but make them have the anus from this mod, which is turning out to be frustrating. 

So, by default in Skyrim most characters share one body and one set of textures per gender and per race. The Bijin mods add more body types and textures and dole those out to certain NPCs by essentially giving them custom "sub"-races with custom assets. The reason the mod you linked made 3BA w UBE Anus appear on your characters was because it defaulted them back to using those shared default female meshes and textures.

What you'll need to do is replace the body meshes in the individual Bijin mods with the 3BA w UBE Anus mesh and patch the Bijin textures by adding the anus normal map overlay to its normal maps. (Optionally, you might want to crib the anus specular map from BnP and add that to the specular maps as well)

I pray you use MO2 since I can't help you with Vortex. To find the meshes, just navigate to the individual Bijin mod folders and explore the meshes folder in each until you find folders that contain files named femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif. From what I recall, each individual Bijin mod has several folders for each body type. Simply use matching BodySlide presets to build 3BA w UBE Anus bodies to manually replace the .nifs in each folder. Repeat for all mods.

For the textures, look inside the textures folder until you find folders containing femalebody_msn.dds (also optionally femalebody_s.dds if you want to edit the speculars). Patch every femalebody_msn.dds using this tutorial:

https://skygamemodotheruse.fc2.xxx/e/dw3ba-anal-user

It's in Japanese so use Google Translate or DeepL.

Potential issues: You will need to find the right BodySlide presets to be able to generate bodies that match the ones Bijin comes with. I believe these are available on the Nexus, but I might be wrong.

Edited by donnerwetter
5 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

So, by default in Skyrim most characters share one body and one set of textures per gender and per race. The Bijin mods add more body types and textures and dole those out to certain NPCs by essentially giving them custom "sub"-races with custom assets. The reason the mod you linked made 3BA w UBE Anus appear on your characters was because it defaulted them back to using those shared default female meshes and textures.

What you'll need to do is replace the body meshes in the individual Bijin mods with the 3BA w UBE Anus mesh and patch the Bijin textures by adding the anus normal map overlay to its normal maps. (Optionally, you might want to crib the anus specular map from BnP and add that to the specular maps as well)

I pray you use MO2 since I can't help you with Vortex. To find the meshes, just navigate to the individual Bijin mod folders and explore the meshes folder in each until you find folders that contain files named femalebody_1.nif and femalebody_0.nif. From what I recall, each individual Bijin mod has several folders for each body type. Simply use matching BodySlide presets to build 3BA w UBE Anus bodies to manually replace the .nifs in each folder. Repeat for all mods.

For the textures, look inside the textures folder until you find folders containing femalebody_msn.dds (also optionally femalebody_s.dds if you want to edit the speculars). Patch every femalebody_msn.dds using this tutorial:

https://skygamemodotheruse.fc2.xxx/e/dw3ba-anal-user

It's in Japanese so use Google Translate or DeepL.

Potential issues: You will need to find the right BodySlide presets to be able to generate bodies that match the ones Bijin comes with. I believe these are available on the Nexus, but I might be wrong.

Holy crap, thanks for responding so quickly! I'm gonna get on this right away. I do use Vortex, unfortunately, but I'm quite familiar with it and its file pathing, so it shouldn't be an issue. 

32 minutes ago, Jyratx said:

Holy crap, thanks for responding so quickly! I'm gonna get on this right away. I do use Vortex, unfortunately, but I'm quite familiar with it and its file pathing, so it shouldn't be an issue. 

Edit: I've found two mods that contain the bodyslide presets that would match the Bijin mods: currently: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/33315 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/37765?tab=description. I'm using the first one. So basically, follow your instructions and the instructions you linked that need translating. Would this also work with the instructions you gave on page 2?

• Load the SE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus Project in Outfit Studio
  • File->Save Project As
  • Change the output path to whatever the Elin Race's body mesh path is
  • Save Project
  • Delete 3BA_Anus and 3BA_Vagina
  • Add Project -> SE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus (yes, the same project)
  • Delete 3BA_Outfit
  • Save Project

4 minutes ago, Jyratx said:

Would this also work with the instructions you gave on page 2?

• File->Save Project As
  • Save Project
  • Delete 3BA_Outfit
  • Save Project

Do you need to edit the bodyslide projects to output directly to the Bijin mod folders? Since there are several different folders involved you'd need to make several different projects.

Also

• File->Save Project As
  • Save Project
  • Delete 3BA_Outfit
  • Save Project

The steps highlighted in red are not necessary if you are using the latest version of Outfit Studio.

Unless you're planning on constantly switching the bodies it should just be easier to move the files around manually after you've built them in BodySlide.

5 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

Do you need to edit the bodyslide projects to output directly to the Bijin mod folders? Since there are several different folders involved you'd need to make several different projects.

Also

• File->Save Project As
  • Save Project
  • Delete 3BA_Outfit
  • Save Project

The steps highlighted in red are not necessary if you are using the latest version of Outfit Studio.

Unless you're planning on constantly switching the bodies it should just be easier to move the files around manually after you've built them in BodySlide.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is first add the anus to the bodies whilst keeping their custom features, then to make it to where I can change the anus + the regular features in Bodyslide for easier in-game viewing. Essentially, I'm trying to diversify their fun parts, but I'm going full ham on it, as in making EVERY npc covered by the mods have different features. It's just going to be 1 type for each of the six Bijin files. 

Edit: Okay, so these Bijin mods are fucky wucky. There's meshes in the textures folder (pretty sure that's the 3BBB mod I said I was using). On top of that, although most folders have a femalebody_msn.dds file, they have none of the other files, like the femalebody_s.dds file. There's only one folder per set that has all the other files. You said to add the anus for every femalebody_msn.dds file, and I did that, and the results are similar to an image a previous commenter here posted, regarding a missing specular. I think I did something wrong, but then, this is my first time doing anything like this, so mistakes are to be expected. 

There's just  a couple of things I need to ask before I continue:

1. When you said "Simply use matching BodySlide presets to build 3BA w UBE Anus bodies to manually replace the .nifs in each folder. Repeat for all mods", how did you mean doing it?  nevermind, I'm an idiot. I have to use the 3BA w UBE Anus outfit/body and a preset to create a body and then copy/paste that body into Bijin's meshes folders, not use  3BA w UBE Anus outfit/body and a preset and then batch build to Bijin because that won't work. Brain fart moment. 

ACTUAL 1. Do I copy the body I made to every instance of a meshes folder, even if that meshes folder is in the textures directory?

2. If a textures folder has a femalebody_msn.dds file but nothing else, do I still apply the anus texture to it? 

3. Does the specular map go over or under the msn.dds file? (using Paint.net). That guide mentioned nothing about the use of speculars; for all I know, they're changed separately.

Edited by Jyratx
Clarification and questions.
8 hours ago, Jyratx said:

There's meshes in the textures folder (pretty sure that's the 3BBB mod I said I was using). On top of that, although most folders have a femalebody_msn.dds file, they have none of the other files, like the femalebody_s.dds file. There's only one folder per set that has all the other files. You said to add the anus for every femalebody_msn.dds file, and I did that, and the results are similar to an image a previous commenter here posted, regarding a missing specular. I think I did something wrong, but then, this is my first time doing anything like this, so mistakes are to be expected. 

There's just  a couple of things I need to ask before I continue:

1. When you said "Simply use matching BodySlide presets to build 3BA w UBE Anus bodies to manually replace the .nifs in each folder. Repeat for all mods", how did you mean doing it?  nevermind, I'm an idiot. I have to use the 3BA w UBE Anus outfit/body and a preset to create a body and then copy/paste that body into Bijin's meshes folders, not use  3BA w UBE Anus outfit/body and a preset and then batch build to Bijin because that won't work. Brain fart moment. 

ACTUAL 1. Do I copy the body I made to every instance of a meshes folder, even if that meshes folder is in the textures directory?

2. If a textures folder has a femalebody_msn.dds file but nothing else, do I still apply the anus texture to it? 

3. Does the specular map go over or under the msn.dds file? (using Paint.net). That guide mentioned nothing about the use of speculars; for all I know, they're changed separately.

First of all, I have no clue why you've got meshes in your textures folder. They should not be there, I assume someone made an error somewhere.

It would make sense if some folders only have a separate normal map (femalebody_msn.dds). The normal map is responsible for the shading on a mesh's surface and if some bodies are more muscular or have larger breasts, they would need separate normal maps while sharing all the other textures.

What I meant by the specular map stuff is that you can go and cut out the butthole from one of the specular maps from BnP and then apply it to the Bijin specular maps the same way you paste the anus onto the normal map. Nothing to do with the normal maps at all. (The specular maps are called femalebody_s.dds)

20 hours ago, donnerwetter said:

First of all, I have no clue why you've got meshes in your textures folder. They should not be there, I assume someone made an error somewhere.

It would make sense if some folders only have a separate normal map (femalebody_msn.dds). The normal map is responsible for the shading on a mesh's surface and if some bodies are more muscular or have larger breasts, they would need separate normal maps while sharing all the other textures.

What I meant by the specular map stuff is that you can go and cut out the butthole from one of the specular maps from BnP and then apply it to the Bijin specular maps the same way you paste the anus onto the normal map. Nothing to do with the normal maps at all. (The specular maps are called femalebody_s.dds)

I'm not kidding about the meshes in the textures folder. I copied down the file paths in case I needed do do something with them. One of them even has a meshes folder in a meshes folder in the textures folder. I'll give you a text file. 

For the time being, I'm just going to try and give the bijin mods a proper butthole; I can screw around with the speculars when I have a better idea of what I'm doing. 

Bijin Cheat.txt

Edited by Jyratx