7 minutes ago, OffTopic18 said:

Basically I'd like to be able to build straight from bodyslide so I can see the results easier in-game, right now I have to build the .nif files to another directory and place them manually in the elin race folder to see the changes

Fi73HUR15O.png

qd3wXbFh1r.png

• Load the SE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus Project in Outfit Studio
  • File->Save Project As
  • Change the output path to whatever the Elin Race's body mesh path is
  • Save Project
  • Delete 3BA_Anus and 3BA_Vagina
  • Add Project -> SE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus (yes, the same project)
  • Delete 3BA_Outfit
  • Save Project
6 minutes ago, donnerwetter said:

• Load the SE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus Project in Outfit Studio
  • File->Save Project As
  • Change the output path to whatever the Elin Race's body mesh path is
  • Save Project
  • Delete 3BA_Anus and 3BA_Vagina
  • Add Project -> SE 3BBB Body Amazing UBE Anus (yes, the same project)
  • Delete 3BA_Outfit
  • Save Project

Thank you very much, was very easy to follow

4 hours ago, Nikett7 said:

What textures are used in the preview screenshots? I have a fair skin and it turns out not so cool at all. My anus looks like an unwashed chocolate circle. I think the problem is already in the diffuse texture

I have actually slightly edited my textures to make the butthole a bit lighter. Here you go, use it with Fair Skin heads and hands

femalebody_1.dds

1 hour ago, Dhexel said:

Hey! I made a patch for The Pure skin. Contains all normalmap options in a FOMOD.

(please note that the FOMOD images are taken directly from the original mod, so you don't see an anus preview there)

If you use this, please tell me if it works as it's my first attempt at doing something like this.

@belegost

The Pure Normalmap CBBE 3BA UBE Anus patch.7z 60.17 MB · 2 downloads

Great to see people posting their patches here! Nice work

Want to ask one thing about this mod that I always thought why the lack of perfection in every body texture in that specific part ??!!

I am using TRX muscle Normal maps for  Fair Skin and I want to know if this is changing that same normal map ??

This Map  I am using :

This is cause I use unique character and I am using muscle maps ...

Thanks for this ..

Edited by Bullfye
7 hours ago, Bullfye said:

Want to ask one thing about this mod that I always thought why the lack of perfection in every body texture in that specific part ??!!

I am using TRX muscle Normal maps for  Fair Skin and I want to know if this is changing that same normal map ??

This Map  I am using :

This is cause I use unique character and I am using muscle maps ...

Thanks for this ..

You'd need to add the UBE Anus overlay to those muscle maps, yes.

So is it possible to just drag and drop the files in manually?

I am a half wit who has no idea how to get bodyslide to update everything properly, and while I can get this installed fine for nude characters, any "top" armor breaks the meshes and resets everything to default.

And that's after batch building everything.

4 hours ago, ActualDonglord said:

So is it possible to just drag and drop the files in manually?

I am a half wit who has no idea how to get bodyslide to update everything properly, and while I can get this installed fine for nude characters, any "top" armor breaks the meshes and resets everything to default.

And that's after batch building everything.

You mean that your character's butt defaults to regular CBBE 3BA when you wear a top?

That's how Skyrim works, I'm afraid. Armour and clothing torso pieces come with their own nude body mesh. You would need to edit the clothing in Outfit Studio to swap out the underlying body mesh for the clothing you wish to use.

Basically using Racemenu 3ba morphs breaks the body.

Any solutions for this, left default; right morphed. See pic in spoiler. I didn't blur it btw.

I'm using a custom body mesh used only by PC, not default or tera elin one. I've made sure to overwrite that with body generated from anus mod. And overwrite default one as well. So maybe this will only work for NPCs not for player, unless player doesn't use RM body morphs.

Spoiler

asdf.thumb.PNG.406eda3dca181f49e79d44d4224a251f.PNG

Edit: found the solution

Edited by ssskn
On 4/24/2023 at 5:13 AM, donnerwetter said:

You mean that your character's butt defaults to regular CBBE 3BA when you wear a top?

That's how Skyrim works, I'm afraid. Armour and clothing torso pieces come with their own nude body mesh. You would need to edit the clothing in Outfit Studio to swap out the underlying body mesh for the clothing you wish to use.

Ahh, that's what I figured, I noticed it outright changing when adding outfits in the bodyslide preview, but I wasn't sure if it was a build issue or if the top's themselves were set up with a body effectively already attached.

You've probably seen it, but I had a good chuckle and thought it worth sharing here for everyone to enjoy before it's gone.

nexus_anus.png.b9d03ecaa5e703a1e958980ca56382de.png

Edited by belegost
13 hours ago, Battle64 said:

Man I love nexus sometimes.  Hehe

...and its gone now. It was fun while it lasted.