SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Hi Shocky, i made a screenshot for this my problem

honestly, all of your conversion work good in may game, this is the first time, and i use this fantastic body http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36992//? , the same in your description ;)

p.s awwww i love Underworld and Selene

You seem to have Temptress Leggings equipped right? aren't they clipping with Bombshell? as far as I know, they do clip, yet, in your picture they don't. Did you tried to equip only the iron bra to see if the same thing happens ?

I not have problem whit the ather pieces of Devius Devices, i have problem only whit the top :(, i try tu install only your conversion and i try to install Devius Device's and up your conversion, same thing

Again, make sure you copy the correct meshes in the correct folder.

I not have problem whit the ather pieces of Devius Devices, i have problem only whit the top :(, i try tu install only your conversion and i try to install Devius Device's and up your conversion, same thing

Again, make sure you copy the correct meshes in the correct folder.

I use ModManager in this case ( but normally i instal mode manual i know the destination of this file ), but i try to install this mod on manul, anyway thx for your support ;)

Edit:

I make this new screenshot :

maybe SexLab Hormones change to mutch the body, and make this error, i try to remove them.

I'm not getting any movement in the chest-area with your conversion of Selene. Isn't it working with tbbp anims? Do I need bbp specific animations?

Getting movement with Neo's but i like the sevenbase shapes better.

It was converted to BBP, I don't use TBBP so I don't know what effect might have. But probably yes, BBP does not have butt bones, however it has breast bones so I don't know why they don't bounce for you.

Animations might play a role too.

I am using UNPB bbp and i have downloaded some of the 7base replacers armors and it works fine with me. Great work!

Seconded. You don't necessarily have to have the same body type as the armors you equip. Sometimes they work just fine, sometimes they don't. It's just a matter of checking it out. 

But if you're a greedy bastard like me and you want to have it all, or at least close to all, you might want to give this a try. 

10 total body slots including your original, and the ability to change in-game on the fly. It's easy to set up and simple to use. 

Basically, all UNP based armors (including 7B) should work fine with each other. The only problem might be incompatible skeletons, ie. you need a BBP skeleton for 7B for example. In addition to that, BBP and TBBP do not always works with each other.

What's the point of using 7B if you don non-converted armors? Your boobs will shrink and you're gonna get stick legs.

Basically, all UNP based armors (including 7B) should work fine with each other. The only problem might be incompatible skeletons, ie. you need a BBP skeleton for 7B for example. In addition to that, BBP and TBBP do not always works with each other.

What's the point of using 7B if you don non-converted armors? Your boobs will shrink and you're gonna get stick legs.

Variety. Mainly in NPCs. I use a wide variety of armor replacers, all SeveNBase, UNP, UNPB, UNPC, and Dream Girl. Since they are all compatible together, it adds a nice variety to NPCs so not everyone has the same body type.

Just to let everyone know, i'm not converting armors anymore, my "vacation" has ended and I no longer have time to do this. I will still be active on here(still got to finish the Chapter 2 of that damn story..) and Flickr, probably screenshotin' since that dosen't require moving vertices and weightpainting the shit out of them, or skirts, yeaaah skirts....

I will still support Devious Devices since i've kind of got 'involved' there.

Uh......, by the way, if someone plays War Thunder, you can find me there too ;)

SHOCKY!!!

685.jpg

Thank you for everything :heart: :heart:

I'm not going to ask why there is a man covered with something white...

This would have been funnier, just sayin' :D

vD1YH88.gif

But we must go to the next level.

oBsp7sA.gif

Thank you too!