SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

In Outfit Studio/Body Slide 2 you CAN Convert CBBE to 7B, but only Natural by the looks of it D: gonna miss my Bombshell, so I think im just gonna stick to Manual Conversions with 3DS <3

Think ill stick to 3ds if the other bodies are not supported, didn't notice until you mentioned it was the natural boby, i'm not fussed on 7B naturals boob shape prefer the original and bombshell's shape (there is a slight difference), also some armor/clothes look better with 7B cleavage.

Edit: the other bodies will get supported.

So this is great news indeed, it will make conversion very fast, easy and many I hope :)  Still reading the tutorials myself and trying to learn, sad thing is at the moment 7B cleavage is not supported.

Support coming in the next version which will be released when the Nexus works properly again.

Also, the included mesh IS Bombshell, not natural...  :angel:

The way it will work is like this:

H = High Weight variant

L = Low Weight variant

UNP (H) -> CBBE (H) -> 7B Bombshell (H)

7B Bombshell (H) -> 7B Cleavage (H) -> Export

7B Bombshell (H) -> 7B Cleavage (L) -> Export

idk if any of you guys has the same problem as me, but i realized that whenever I am in inventory and looking at any item from 64Armored Bikini - Natural BBP - Conversion done by ngabber86 there is a chance my game freezes and have to restart it. Could that be a problem of the inventory / world model or could it be from sth completely different? Btw it only occurs on those (i normally use Bra and Panty seperately.

And when I already write a post: Awesome conversions and thx therefore ;)

I had the same issue, try this solved my problem. 

Wow, thanks a lot. This mod really works. And didn't only solve my texture loading prob, but fixed loading screen freezes i had every 10th time (i think), when entering a bar. 

No problem, glad to help. Solved my infinite load screen among other things.

It worked that way for me too, touch wood I've not had an infinite load since I installed it a fortnight ago and I'm normally plagued with them enough to be a manic f5 stabber every time I enter an interior. 

The only thing I'd add on balance though is that I seem to be getting a few more CTDs in open play than I used to before I installed it. I've tried running it 'loading only' but it makes little difference. I'm pretty sure something else is the cause and maybe normally the save wouldn't load and now it does only to get very unstable, if that makes sense. 

But you know,  CTDs are just a bit rude, infinite loads are total fucking jerks. 

Yea I get random CTDs as well but I can live with that for now til I find a better solution. The infinite load screens are much MUCH worst! 

@up

just load very early save, if u r usin alternate life (or sumthin) save from starting house when u r creating character, then load current save. Always worked for me dat way.

I wonder if people will be releasing their own conversions or if I'm going to have to figure this program out myself. I'm not as mod savvy as I was when I was younger, due to the lack of time, between work and college. Sad face :<

Ditto. I've done a few conversions but I wouldn't share them just because they're not good enough by my own standard - my stuff has clipping in stupid places and I'm just not clued up enough to resolve it. But I know people out there are, I hope they'll share their work.

@up

just load very early save, if u r usin alternate life (or sumthin) save from starting house when u r creating character, then load current save. Always worked for me dat way.

I cant find the comment you were replying to on my phone but if its related to the whole crashing when loading a save game problem, I have good news.  It appears that it was FNIS related and the new version of FNIS fixes that.  I haven't had that issue since updating :)

Hello guys

I make Conversion to 7b with Outfit Studio by Caliente

84. Lich Kings Armor - Bombshell BBP 

11532646294_20f8abf9dc_o.jpg

11532643974_0321784cd2_o.jpg

Requires: Lich Kings Armor

download.png

Click here to download this file

hope you like it! its my 1st work of 3d editing...

FR

sorry for my english

Good work.Thank you)

Hello again, Im fixed some things in my Conversion...

and added Cleavage BBP

11545698696_051be2c882_o.jpg

and no panty options for Bombshell and Cleavage

36992-1-1387972581.jpg

Jeremy+Clarkson+winning.+i+just+couldn+t

spasibo bratishka, horoshaya rabota, uspehov tebe :), i hotel sprosit, voobshe slogne convertirovat' v 7b?

ta tak ne ochen' slozno, esli polzovatsa Outfit Studio...no vseravno eshcho ne ponyal vse polnost'y, izmenil vse po nemnozku, podognal pod telo novoe i vualya) ya dumayu u menya tam itak mnogo nevidemih nedochotov)

The Ancient Nord Armor got meshes clipping on right shoulder like the pic show, even if I didn't change the textures. Can somebody tell me how to fix it please ? The character body is SeveNBase TBBP.

PLEASE use spoiler for big images

Thats because you use a different idle animation, i'm pretty sure it wasn't clipping that bad when I converted it.

The Ancient Nord Armor got meshes clipping on right shoulder like the pic show, even if I didn't change the textures. Can somebody tell me how to fix it please ? The character body is SeveNBase TBBP.

TESVexe_DX9_20131225_185254_zps070c3944.

Could you tell me where you got those leg straps? I know the one on the left is from the princess of the woods Armour mod but I don't know the other one.

Hello

Is there any way to get Scouter Corset? File on Mediafire seems to be hidden - it is very sad, cuz set looks damn beautiful (on Arielle at least).

If author would be so kind to reupload or anyone have files already, please drop it in this thread - I would be much grateful. 

Thank you very much and excuse for poor English.

Hello

Is there any way to get Scouter Corset? File on Mediafire seems to be hidden - it is very sad, cuz set looks damn beautiful (on Arielle at least).

If author would be so kind to reupload or anyone have files already, please drop it in this thread - I would be much grateful. 

Thank you very much and excuse for poor English.

oOps, I was messing around with the new mediafire options for files and I made it hidden by mistake, try to download it now.

PLEASE use spoiler for big images

Thats because you use a different idle animation, i'm pretty sure it wasn't clipping that bad when I converted it.

But it's no clipping on shoulder when using Stevierage's version, just a little at lower breast. Anyway, thanks for your replay and so much 7b conversions :)

post-284014-0-33244500-1388135845_thumb.jpg

How exactly do you go from Bombshell to Cleavage in Body Studio? I feel sad that I was able to produce any conversion to 7B Bombshell but not a simple Bombshell to 7B Cleavage.

I opened the 7B Conversion xml, set it to 7B Bombshell (H) -> 7B Cleavage (H), selected a 7B Bombshell nif (high weight variant) and sort of just followed the usual steps.

How do?

Exactly how you described it, except that the "7B Bombshell -> Anything 7B" sliders are still buggy. It's on my to-do list for the next version. :P

post-284014-0-43619000-1388135712.jpg

Could you tell me where you got those leg straps? I know the one on the left is from the princess of the woods Armour mod but I don't know the other one.

The left is not from PotW, it's Brokefoots Mashup Compilation 7B Cleavage BBP, just strap, no dagger. The right one from Shredded Triss v2 - Cleavage BBP. You can find them here :)

BTW, is there any 7B version of Princess of the Woods ? I think a 7B Cleavage BBP version will be great. 

PLEASE USE SPOILER FOR BIG IMAGES!

The left is not from PotW, it's Brokefoots Mashup Compilation 7B Cleavage BBP, just strap, no dagger. The right one from Shredded Triss v2 - Cleavage BBP. You can find them here :)

BTW, is there any 7B version of Princess of the Woods ? I think a 7B Cleavage BBP version will be great. 

Regarding the clipping you had, Stevierage's pauldrons are attached to the armor, mine aren't(you can remove them through nifskope) so yeah. As for Princess of Woods, bola08 told me that he is converting it, that was a month ago, he didn't answer any of my PM's, not even today though..., but you could always try the new Body Slider thing to convert it, people are very "excited" by it haha./joke