SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

The Ancient Nord Armor got meshes clipping on right shoulder like the pic show, even if I didn't change the textures. Can somebody tell me how to fix it please ? The character body is SeveNBase TBBP.

PLEASE USE SPOILER FOR BIG IMAGES!

Could you tell me where you got those leg straps? I know the one on the left is from the princess of the woods Armour mod but I don't know the other one.

The left is not from PotW, it's Brokefoots Mashup Compilation 7B Cleavage BBP, just strap, no dagger. The right one from Shredded Triss v2 - Cleavage BBP. You can find them here :)

BTW, is there any 7B version of Princess of the Woods ? I think a 7B Cleavage BBP version will be great. 

Regarding the clipping you had, Stevierage's pauldrons are attached to the armor, mine aren't(you can remove them through nifskope) so yeah. As for Princess of Woods, bola08 told me that he is converting it, that was a month ago, he didn't answer any of my PM's, not even today though..., but you could always try the new Body Slider thing to convert it, people are very "excited" by it haha./joke

OK, thanks again :)

Sorry if I'm repeating anyone but shocky, is your character made with the default character creation or do you use enhanced character edit or something similar?

If you look on the first post, there is an area that gives information on the mods used for creating his character. Click the spoiler button and all will be revealed.

Sorry if I'm repeating anyone but shocky, is your character made with the default character creation or do you use enhanced character edit or something similar?

If you look on the first post, there is an area that gives information on the mods used for creating his character. Click the spoiler button and all will be revealed.

Hah!

Can someone help me with 12.? Daedric Chainmail you have uploaded the wrong file, the error is not my fault. Other armors work fine and have BBP/working weightsliders but this one is just like the original one, no weightslider and no BBP at all. Please upload the right one.

It is the right one, make sure you installed correctly.

Can someone help me with 12.? Daedric Chainmail you have uploaded the wrong file, the error is not my fault. Other armors work fine and have BBP/working weightsliders but this one is just like the original one, no weightslider and no BBP at all. Please upload the right one.

It is the right one, make sure you installed correctly.

Yes man I have installed it correctly, I just replaced the files from the original(no difference at all). The body is installed correctly too because other outfits(from this thread) work on it.

Yes man I have installed it correctly, I just replaced the files from the original(no difference at all). The body is installed correctly too because other outfits(from this thread) work on it.

That conversion was done two months ago, you think that no one would say anything if there was something wrong with it by now? you can even check the .nif files yourself, IT HAS BOMBSHELL body, the daedric armor might be duplicated if you search it by console, try at the forge or something.

That conversion was done two months ago, you think that no one would say anything if there was something wrong with it by now? you can even check the .nif files yourself, IT HAS BOMBSHELL body, the daedric armor might be duplicated if you search it by console, try at the forge or something.

Fixed now. I downlaoded the original one from some weird site and seems that the folders were different names.

Can you post a link for the original chainmail with the boots/gauntlets etc?

well i have the same problem with these  Daedric Chainmail when ever i try to wear them i got CTD(I know im using XP32 maximum skeleton for BBP and neo underworld outfit 7b convert)
it's looks weird why should i get CTD!!!! my guess,meshes maybe not uploaded well or whatever.... better check this one out, i hope :)
BTW thx for all ur hard work u've done so far and others who accompany u

well i have the same problem with these  Daedric Chainmail when ever i try to wear them i got CTD(I know im using XP32 maximum skeleton for BBP and neo underworld outfit 7b convert)

it's looks weird why should i get CTD!!!! my guess,meshes maybe not uploaded well or whatever.... better check this one out, i hope :)

not the mesh is the problem, i have them and they work perfect. It's a problem on your end. Not installed correctly, not having the correct body, not having the skeleton installed correct. missing some of the original files etc. 

Each time there is a problem, more then 80% of the users will blame the modder never themselves 

not the mesh is the problem, i have them and they work perfect. It's a problem on your end. Not installed correctly, not having the correct body, not having the skeleton installed correct. missing some of the original files etc. 

Each time there is a problem, more then 80% of the users will blame the modder never themselves 

Well u might be right i'll look for it one way or another.

but the reason is i've faced with this sort of problem which led me to instant crashes then i realized xp32 skeleton support  the BBP.but this one it's a bit weird that i have right skeleton,i dropped  files in right place still i get a crash and don't know what i've missed on my end.

and believe me u get the wrong impression out of me i have lots of respect over modders as dedicated ppl for fans,generous ppl,and if im being rude on my previous post i do apologize.

Sailor, you MAY be missing the proper first person skeleton. I would also double check the folder for the daedric armor, because I had some issues once where I had one mod installed and then I just overwrote with a new mod and the previous mod had an extra first person mesh which conflicted obviously with the latest one I installed. If you're sure you have the proper skeletons, I would suggest deleting your daedric mesh and texture folders completely and then installing the mod again to be sure no files are left over from a previous version of a mod. 

P.S - This would have to be done manually by the way, can't do it through any of those mod installer programs. You seem like you're already knowledgable but just incase, don't take offense hehe  :P

With Outfit Studio the whole "not tbbp" thing isn't an issue anymore. I use 7B bombshell and natural and both have tbbp now. It's a 30 second job to copy the weighting from a tbbp body to your outfit or body.  

With Outfit Studio the whole "not tbbp" thing isn't an issue anymore. I use 7B bombshell and natural and both have tbbp now. It's a 30 second job to copy the weighting from a tbbp body to your outfit or body.  

Can you link me to a tutorial on how to do this?

Also I don't quite understand this bombshell/clevage thing can someone explain the difference between bombsheel and clevage and why there is not a clevage option in the download?

Also I don't quite understand this bombshell/clevage thing can someone explain the difference between bombsheel and clevage and why there is not a clevage option in the download?

Oh gawd..

Cleavage:

Based on SeveNBase 1st edition by Sevennity with a tweaked cleavage push up effect breast (for MODDERS who want to show off upper parts of the breast aka cleavage) and wider shoulder, supports BBP.

From where did you downloaded SevenBase body? it explains here what is the difference, it even has a download link AND the cleavage body isn't meant to be used as a body replacer.

Oh, and my conversions dosen't support TBBP(aka there are no butt bones on armors), you will have to add TBBP support manually.....

Can you link me to a tutorial on how to do this?

File > Load outfit (the outfit you want to add butt bone, load _0.nif)

File > Load reference (any mesh with butt bone, that's it tbbp compatible, whatever is fine)

In the bones tab, on the right, click on 'NPC L Butt' and 'NPC R Butt' (Ctrl+Click to select both)

Shape > Copy selected weight

File > Export current > Export nif

Save overwritting the original mesh

Repeat for the _1.nif (or you can just do this for _1.nif and forget about _0.nif, but you will have tbbp only on characters at max weight).

Edit: Sorry for the off topic, but thought it was related somehow since this mod its so well pulished that a very easy tool like outfit studio is enough to add this little modification if you want it. I've just tested it in couple of armours from here before posting it and it works just like that, a couple of clicks, while some other mods might require further tweakeages.

Also this thread is somewhere going in the wrong direction. Thread is to reply whit requests or issues/suggestions for the armors in the first thread.

IT IS NOT! for requests for tutorials on how to convert use outfit studio/3dsmax/blender or add tbb to the body/armor. for that you have the Technical thread for skyrim OR tutorials section for general infos/help

Hello shockero is this possible for u to convert UNP high heels by Petrovich for 7B bombshell!?!?(i think it's what we have lack of it)

I don't know if u taking any conversion request anymore but i just given a shot.by the way if u want to convert this just please let us know. :)

First Post has this information.