SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

How does one install 7Base body replacer without a ctd on startup?

I need help with that.

Go to the very first post in this thread and make sure you're installed everything under the "REQUIREMENTS" header. If you were fine BEFORE you installed the 7Base body, it's very likely you missed something. Make sure you read what's required for the body AND the skeleton. XPMS has its own requirements.

Are there ever going to be more conversions for this body? I'm really growing attached to it, but it has so few armors, especially ones that are lore friendly. I'm not looking to walk around in a bikini while fighting stuff, maybe for screenshots, but that would be the only time.

Are there ever going to be more conversions for this body? I'm really growing attached to it, but it has so few armors, especially ones that are lore friendly. I'm not looking to walk around in a bikini while fighting stuff, maybe for screenshots, but that would be the only time.

Few armors? well thats bad then, I did my best :o .

You can find some lore-friendly armors in this thread, however the most lorefriendly armors are in Stevierage's thread (they are skimpy, but what the hell, I want to see that damn body afterall) there is also Crosscrusade which did some armors, SemiPr0 converted TheMinBlacks Armor Shop for Sevenbase aswell, don't forget FastestDog, he is converting non-skimpy armors for Sevenbase, still not enough?, try searching on nexus "Sevenbase", there are a lot more which aren't bikinis.

But you know, you can use UNP ARMORS with 7B, they are compatible.

gfTtN1H.jpg.

You can use UNPB armors by exeter for 7b body they are lore friendly. UNPB and sevenbase are almost identical bodies you will not notice any difference wearing UNPB armors.

here is the link for you : http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7305/?

You can find some lore-friendly armors in this thread, however the most lorefriendly armors are in Stevierage's thread (they are skimpy, but what the hell, I want to see that damn body afterall) there is also Crosscrusade which did some armors, SemiPr0 converted TheMinBlacks Armor Shop for Sevenbase aswell, don't forget FastestDog, he is converting non-skimpy armors for Sevenbase, still not enough?, try searching on nexus "Sevenbase", there are a lot more which aren't bikinis.

gfTtN1H.jpg.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love your conversions, and I've downloaded quite a few of them. I'm just not into hot pants and lingere on my characters and stuff is all. I just want to find like the vanilla, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard armors converted to 7B for use. Since I can use UNPB armors for it, I'll just keep what I've got already then. I do enjoy your work, I just prefer to always walk around covered up. Anything less in a place like Skyrim doesn't make sense. Especially if I were in say Windhelm or Winterhold.

gfTtN1H.jpg.

Oh don't get me wrong, I love your conversions, and I've downloaded quite a few of them. I'm just not into hot pants and lingere on my characters and stuff is all. I just want to find like the vanilla, Dragonborn, and Dawnguard armors converted to 7B for use. Since I can use UNPB armors for it, I'll just keep what I've got already then. I do enjoy your work, I just prefer to always walk around covered up. Anything less in a place like Skyrim doesn't make sense. Especially if I were in say Windhelm or Winterhold.

All you need this time of year is a source of heat. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sierra+71.jpg

gfTtN1H.jpg.

All you need this time of year is a source of heat. Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Sierra+71.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ge2G8z8fjnE

idk if any of you guys has the same problem as me, but i realized that whenever I am in inventory and looking at any item from 64. Armored Bikini - Natural BBP - Conversion done by ngabber86 there is a chance my game freezes and have to restart it. Could that be a problem of the inventory / world model or could it be from sth completely different? Btw it only occurs on those (i normally use Bra and Panty seperately.

And when I already write a post: Awesome conversions and thx therefore ;)

idk if any of you guys has the same problem as me, but i realized that whenever I am in inventory and looking at any item from 64. Armored Bikini - Natural BBP - Conversion done by ngabber86 there is a chance my game freezes and have to restart it. Could that be a problem of the inventory / world model or could it be from sth completely different? Btw it only occurs on those (i normally use Bra and Panty seperately.

This is an issue with the original mod and not the conversion. It happens in the inventory and the crafting screen too. I believe it's because of the texture size of the mod, during the loading of the textures to the model, the game hangs. It's not my fault and I can't fix it. You can try converting textures to lower resolution and quality. Maybe that helps. I don't really play Skyrim anymore and it's not my place to fix this either.

One workaround I found to this is to browse the parts *very slowly*, wait for each part to show up (to load into the engine) and then it won't freeze. Don't scroll through them.

This is an issue with the original mod and not the conversion. It happens in the inventory and the crafting screen too. I believe it's because of the texture size of the mod, during the loading of the textures to the model, the game hangs. It's not my fault and I can't fix it. You can try converting textures to lower resolution and quality. Maybe that helps. I don't really play Skyrim anymore and it's not my place to fix this either.

One workaround I found to this is to browse the parts *very slowly*, wait for each part to show up (to load into the engine) and then it won't freeze. Don't scroll through them.

thx a lot, yeah i should probably wait more when i open inventory. just wondered what prob it was. 

Edit: just saw how many ppl were working on this package of armored bikinis. Ehm, if i just delete the world models, I shouldnt have any problems in inventory/merchant menu, the bikini just wouldn't be visible at all (when dropped or in inventory), is that right?

Heyho.. I have a problem with the 7B Body. It seems as if the head is not properly seated on the neck .. Does anyone know how I fix that?

The problem occurs when I change the weight to about as of 80 - 100. I use 7B TBBP and I think I have the right skeleton.

screenshot95fnfm7.png

Weight 0

screenshot96f6iq8.png

Weight 100

screenshot97s6fe5.png

(I know this is not the right thread but maybe someone can help here. ^^)

Are you using the TBBP version? Demonhunter did acknowledge there was an almost invisible gap at the neck that most people haven't picked up on. That may be fixed with the thinner waisted custom TBBP body in the same way the underboob glitch was, not sure.

does anyone know how to make purple skin like that ?

Heyho.. I have a problem with the 7B Body. It seems as if the head is not properly seated on the neck .. Does anyone know how I fix that?

The problem occurs when I change the weight to about as of 80 - 100. I use 7B TBBP and I think I have the right skeleton.

screenshot95fnfm7.png

Weight 0

screenshot96f6iq8.png

Weight 100

screenshot97s6fe5.png

(I know this is not the right thread but maybe someone can help here. ^^)

Are you using the TBBP version? Demonhunter did acknowledge there was an almost invisible gap at the neck that most people haven't picked up on. That may be fixed with the thinner waisted custom TBBP body in the same way the underboob glitch was, not sure.

does anyone know how to make purple skin like that ?

Just change the skin color with Racemenu or ECE? 

I had the same issue, try this solved my problem. 

21. Nordic Carved Armor - Bombshell BBP

Description:

This is a conversion of the Nordic Carved Armor for the SevenBase Bombshell BBP. All credit goes to the original author.

- Requires Dragonborn DLC!

- Weightslider support.

- Costum version

How to get it?

Use the console, type Carved or forge it.

Credits and thanks:

Original author Acdale

SevenBase a costum FemaleBodyReplacer by Crosscrusade DeMoNhUnTeR1986 Sevennity

Mediafire - Download

Optional Option A and Option B with Options of Options - Download

Personal Note: The Optional file contains matching colors (as seen in pictures) aswell as Pantless version or no bottom version, see which one is which via pictures, your brain needs to work if you want to install them.

There are also no panties on, you might want to put some.

Photos:

wezerL8.jpg

KNWlKgx.png

EtmWWFV.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------

I repackaged this in a FOMOD installer for NMM that lets you select the options. I hope that's okay and that it's useful for people. download

Great work, much needed for this mod. I ran the FOMOD through NMM and it worked great apart from the .esp which I had to place manually as the config appears not to know where to put it?

Good spot, I'd missed out the esp file in the file instructions. Updated installer link is here

Wow, thanks a lot. This mod really works. And didn't only solve my texture loading prob, but fixed loading screen freezes i had every 10th time (i think), when entering a bar. 

Wow, thanks a lot. This mod really works. And didn't only solve my texture loading prob, but fixed loading screen freezes i had every 10th time (i think), when entering a bar. 

No problem, glad to help. Solved my infinite load screen among other things.

No problem, glad to help. Solved my infinite load screen among other things.

It worked that way for me too, touch wood I've not had an infinite load since I installed it a fortnight ago and I'm normally plagued with them enough to be a manic f5 stabber every time I enter an interior. 

The only thing I'd add on balance though is that I seem to be getting a few more CTDs in open play than I used to before I installed it. I've tried running it 'loading only' but it makes little difference. I'm pretty sure something else is the cause and maybe normally the save wouldn't load and now it does only to get very unstable, if that makes sense. 

But you know,  CTDs are just a bit rude, infinite loads are total fucking jerks. 

Outfit Studio is finally here. Check it out on the nexus, called BodySlide 2

Thats good! I think it would be useless to come back to convert armors right? I mean, everyone would be able to do that on themselves hah.

Let me know if anyone manages to convert something to 7B :D

I'll still remain loyal to my lovely 3DS Max anyway :P