DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

Hi I love SLDialogue in Combination with Sanguine since Oldrim. Now I have the problem when my PC was raped (pushed to the ground) then looking  in Sexlab he is marked as aggressor and the NPC counts as victim. But it was in reallity exactly the opposite.  So this is completely wrong as it counts in the wrong direction. My PC getting more and more Dom instead of Sub. Is that a bug or can I do something better? Please help!

11 hours ago, Gyra said:

I see. In that case, inclusion of the armor and SD+ file path in the SD+ esp is also just obsolete? The only reason I'm asking is because I encountered a Female Flowering Spriggan in my game while only having SD+ installed, and when I took her armor, I noticed it didn't match my character's body.

Thats probably something I forgot to disable. I will look into it in a few days.

9 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

Sexlab Stories conflicts with The Ancient profession. I thing on the Red Wave, both mods pay you and you get penalized for having customers on the boat. I also think the dialogues overwrite each other. 

Thanks. Not much I can do about it but good to know. I will add it to the download page as a warning when I can.

Does SD+ have some sort of hard requirement from your other mods? Installing it (both resources and main file) by itself on an otherwise working DD5.2 setup results in game freezing up on loading a save or starting new game and loading into LAL cell. I deliberately did not install Dialogues or Slavetats Bridge in order to quickly test the Dreamworld part but it seems it can't be done that way. I am also not letting it overwrite XP32.

Hi again, I seem to be bringing incompatibilities lately. Also, the Chillwind Depths start through CCAS (I don't know how else to start it) seems to be incompatible with both High Level Enemies Redux (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32801?tab=files)  and/or Demonic Creatures (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26322-demonic-creatures-mod-version-v17-patch-v172/).

Both mods will ad new NPC's to that area that will be aggressive to the player. I mean, you could technically escape with everyone trashing you around, but I think that was not the intended way of working. I guess any mod that adds new NPC's to that location will be incompatible. 

9 hours ago, belegost said:

Does SD+ have some sort of hard requirement from your other mods? Installing it (both resources and main file) by itself on an otherwise working DD5.2 setup results in game freezing up on loading a save or starting new game and loading into LAL cell. I deliberately did not install Dialogues or Slavetats Bridge in order to quickly test the Dreamworld part but it seems it can't be done that way. I am also not letting it overwrite XP32.

None of my mods should cause a crash with SD if they are missing but Dialogues is essential to see the slavery dialogues from SD.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

None of my mods should cause a crash with SD if they are missing but Dialogues is essential to see the slavery dialogues from SD.

Okay then, then there is clearly some kind of conflict with my setup. I had the same issue on the previous version, just before the one that is currently available. I actually downloaded the new one hoping it would work, since as far as I recall reading a discussion in the thread, you accidentally uploaded wrong files.

Other than that, could it be version sensitive? I am still on SE 1.5.97 (pre-AE). Is there any crucial requirement that needs to rely on SKSE past 2.0.20 or SexLab newer than 1.63? Far as I remember it was never an issue with the "old" conversions, can't see why it would be now. I'm trying to narrow down potential causes. If it just crashed I would have had a NetScript log, but with freezes I have no idea how to diagnose the issue I'm having since obviously no crash log is being generated.

Plugin list, just in case: https://pastebin.com/AjyRyBZy

Edited by belegost

Regarding the "Stories" mod set.

To note (for mod users), these are the corresponding base Skyrim NPCs that could be affected by the mod in case you have a conflict with an NPC replacer:

(00013B9B is Olfina Gray-Mane in Whiterun)
(000B1CFF is Frightened Woman a random encounter)

(000136BC is Lynly Star-Sung a barmaid in Ivarstead)

(0004815F is Sudi at Frostflow Lighthouse)

There is a conflict with the mod "The Ordinary Women"

I had to remove the following files from the following SexLabStories mod folders to avoid a conflict and crash to desktop issues:

\SexLabStories 20230410a\textures\actors\character\FacegenData\FaceTint\Skyrim.esm\00013B9B.dds

\SexLabStories 20230410a\meshes\actors\character\FacegenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\00013B9B.NIF

CTD due to conflict with "The Ordinary Women" mod:

Possible relevant objects (2)
{
  [   0]    BSTriShape(Name: `0_Ordinary_HeadNord`)
  [  46]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
}

There is another conflict, I thought it was "Kalilies NPCs" but it turned out to be a combo of that mod and "Prostitutes of Skyrim - Pauderek's Version SE". Issue was dark head.

(000136BC is Lynly Star-Sung a barmaid in Ivarstead)

I ended up removing the Prostitutes mod, and then deleting the following items from the SexLabStories mod folder:

\SexLabStories 20230410a\textures\actors\character\FacegenData\FaceTint\Skyrim.esm\000136BC.dds

\SexLabStories 20230410a\meshes\actors\character\FacegenData\FaceGeom\Skyrim.esm\000136BC.NIF

Extra Screenshots:

Spoiler

image.png.068779e51667ab08a381928ae803fe1a.png

image.png.5013b3f3ba52a068101cc62b1d98da1a.png

Edited by NicholasJMoore

Thanks for the reports of dark face and bad edits of npcs. I will clean that up next week when I have more time.

For the freeze issues, my mods should not be version specific for skse. 

My own experience with freezes and SE pointed at missing skse bug fixes mods and too many high res textures for my VRAM. Make sure you look through nexus for the most popular SKSE fixes.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the reports of dark face and bad edits of npcs. I will clean that up next week when I have more time.

For the freeze issues, my mods should not be version specific for skse. 

My own experience with freezes and SE pointed at missing skse bug fixes mods and too many high res textures for my VRAM. Make sure you look through nexus for the most popular SKSE fixes.

You're a legend.

If you're messing with the mod, the "Frightened Woman" has a neck gap from what I can see. It might be just me, but I thought I'd mention it anyways.

Using "npcsetweight 100" in game via console closed the gap, so I tried changing the weight using SSEEdit from 0 to 100 and firing up a new game, but the gap remained.

The only way I could close the gap was by replacing "femalebody_1.nif" with a copy of the "femalebody_0.nif" file in this folder:

\meshes\actors\character\SL_Stories\sls_body\

I'm not sure what else that would break though.

Edited by NicholasJMoore

I think I probably messed up installation at some point, because Hormones body changes don't seem right. I'm using the latest Hormones from this page, and I'm using the 3BA body base. The belly and butt nodes "work" (but damn, do they look horrible), and the breast won't update at all. There aren't any errors in papyrus logs related to updating the values.

Additionally, it doesn't seem like gender changing curses or anything related to changing skin or hair color works either.

I tried using a save game cleaner and starting new saves as well. Neither works. Is there a new set of required mods that I'm missing something from, or something else I can try to fix this?

1 hour ago, amokpc said:

I think I probably messed up installation at some point, because Hormones body changes don't seem right. I'm using the latest Hormones from this page, and I'm using the 3BA body base. The belly and butt nodes "work" (but damn, do they look horrible), and the breast won't update at all. There aren't any errors in papyrus logs related to updating the values.

Additionally, it doesn't seem like gender changing curses or anything related to changing skin or hair color works either.

I tried using a save game cleaner and starting new saves as well. Neither works. Is there a new set of required mods that I'm missing something from, or something else I can try to fix this?

You want a ass like this?

Spoiler

ScreenShot202.png.44602f6a46691865f824915a93b593fa.png

With hormones, think it takes 4 to 6 game months for her ass to swell up to that.  lot of fucking, sucking, masturbation... I'm using Acro's 3ba, hormones has always worked good morphing body.  Are you using SLIF too, set to morph modus and use percentages in SLIF.  Also use Acro's slif patch.  may or may not help.

3 hours ago, leesjig said:

With hormones, think it takes 4 to 6 game months for her ass to swell up to that.  lot of fucking, sucking, masturbation... I'm using Acro's 3ba, hormones has always worked good morphing body.  Are you using SLIF too, set to morph modus and use percentages in SLIF.  Also use Acro's slif patch.  may or may not help.

I am not using SLIF, is it required?

Edit: I have tried using SLIF, and every time I save/load after enabling SLIF mode in Hormones, it just re-checks NiOverride (but keeps SLIF checked as well) - and still doesn't work.

And I don't necessarily need it to look like that, what I'm saying is that it doesn't work right period, not just that the rate isn't fast enough. I've been testing it by just manually setting the values in debug to see if I could get it to work.

Thanks for the info anyway though.

Edited by amokpc
Change of parameters

With Hormones, make sure you use the latest version from this download page.

I use the bodymorph option from Hormones with 3BA. If you want to use it, you will have to check the ‘generate bodymorphs’ option in Bodyslides and recreate all your shapes and clothing with that option on.

I don’t use SLIF and I set skee.ini to Maximum mode (which picks the maximum value from any mod who tries to change nodes).

Playing on AE 1.6.640 Alicia crashes the game when loading a new game with Simplicity of Snow. I tried loading Alicia both before and after the mod, same result.  I have a pretty big load order so I can't say it's not something else also affecting this (didn't try a stripped down load yet).

Attached a few crash logs. 

crash-2023-04-20-08-11-02.log crash-2023-04-20-08-08-07.log crash-2023-04-20-08-14-00.log

Simplicity of Snow page says,

Reusing animated meshes that are made for things like activators, trees, doors, containers etc for static objects with snow will cause a crash and need a patch.

Don't be lazy and make a static version of those meshes without animations.

Relevant?

Edit: It appeared in the crash logs, so I tried removing meshes/clutter/AliciaPainSlut/sd_statue.nif. Lo and behold, the game loads. 

The mesh also appears in Sisterhood of Dibella and Sanguine's Debauchery, but those mods don't crash the game on load. Not sure why (maybe they are not static or don't have snow on them?) Tried replacing the one in Alicia with one from the other two mods, still crashes (they have time exact same file size so I assume they are the same).

Edited by Llama_Lewd
51 minutes ago, Llama_Lewd said:

Simplicity of Snow page says,

Relevant?

Edit: It appeared in the crash logs, so I tried removing meshes/clutter/AliciaPainSlut/sd_statue.nif. Lo and behold, the game loads. 

The mesh also appears in Sisterhood of Dibella and Sanguine's Debauchery, but those mods don't crash the game on load. Not sure why (maybe they are not static or don't have snow on them?) Tried replacing the one in Alicia with one from the other two mods, still crashes (they have time exact same file size so I assume they are the same).

There was a crash due to a texture for SE for that statue. I probably overwrote that texture with the files from LE by accident.

I will add that to the list.

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

With Hormones, make sure you use the latest version from this download page.

I use the bodymorph option from Hormones with 3BA. If you want to use it, you will have to check the ‘generate bodymorphs’ option in Bodyslides and recreate all your shapes and clothing with that option on.

I don’t use SLIF and I set skee.ini to Maximum mode (which picks the maximum value from any mod who tries to change nodes).

Thanks for the response.

I've been using 20230410 (the one on this page) the whole time. I tried it with a fresh save that never had SLIF, just to be sure. I rebuilt everything in BodySlide, making sure build morphs was checked (I usually have it checked on by default anyway). Now, the breast and belly both don't scale at all, and the butt scaling appears to apply to the thighs instead, which doesn't seem quite right either.

Is there an actual list of required mods somewhere that's updated for this version? I feel like I must be missing one, since it seems to work fine for others.

As I said, the most recent tests are without SLIF.

NiOverride "works" rather badly for 2/3 nodes.

Bodymorph adjusts one node, but not in the right place.

SLIF never worked, but I've gotten rid of it.

Basic doesn't work either.

32 minutes ago, amokpc said:

As I said, the most recent tests are without SLIF.

NiOverride "works" rather badly for 2/3 nodes.

Bodymorph adjusts one node, but not in the right place.

SLIF never worked, but I've gotten rid of it.

Basic doesn't work either.

Strange. Bodymorph works well for me.

What skeleton are you using?

Did you generate Bodyslides with morphs on?

Great to see the move to SE!

I particularly like the idea of using the different bodymorphs to handle weight changes in Hormones!

Noticed one thing that doesn't seem to happen anymore, the "Lock" of body shape that used to happen at the end of the Bimbo Curse doesn't seem to happen with the new shape changing system.

Edited by w234aew