DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

35 minutes ago, Ding1961 said:

It appears that Alicia's new hair is missing the textures. The .nif files point to non-existing textures, or am I missing something.

Thanks. I will update the files tonight.

I am using hair from HG Hair styles, available on LL.

I will post that link here as well.

The esp from that mod is not required but the textures are included.

Edit: This mod - 

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sure it is in Stories an not Parasites?

A screenshot of the outfit with missing textures could help too.

I don't have Parasites installed. I was using that addon that lets you look into esps, and then loot items, so definitely Sexlab-Stories.esp

These are the three items affected:

image.png.a26056993f6dcf70c1b0db63f980e190.png

Also with Hormones:

- I am using the 3BA body

- I don't see the tattoos when the tattoo stages come along.

- The belly/butt morphs are not showing any visible changes

- The breasts one works, but man, horrible shape

- I have been using SLIF. Should I use one of the other options?

- ' Introducing a new system for multiple body morphs (fit, fat, sexy) and fixes to body changes triggers' - I did not see options for fit, fay, sexy. I take it these are not in the mod yet?

1 hour ago, ebbluminous said:

I don't have Parasites installed. I was using that addon that lets you look into esps, and then loot items, so definitely Sexlab-Stories.esp

These are the three items affected:

image.png.a26056993f6dcf70c1b0db63f980e190.png

Also with Hormones:

- I am using the 3BA body

- I don't see the tattoos when the tattoo stages come along.

- The belly/butt morphs are not showing any visible changes

- The breasts one works, but man, horrible shape

- I have been using SLIF. Should I use one of the other options?

- ' Introducing a new system for multiple body morphs (fit, fat, sexy) and fixes to body changes triggers' - I did not see options for fit, fay, sexy. I take it these are not in the mod yet?

I see... that's the Nivenor robe. I forgot I named it Dwemer style :)

Did you install the SexLabStoriesTextures files?

If you did, try reinstalling both Stories and StoriesTextures to be sure.

The textures are there according to the folder structure I used to make the zip files:

SexLabStoriesTextures\Data\textures\armor\SL_Stories\nivenor

On 4/11/2023 at 10:43 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks. I will update the files tonight.

I am using hair from HG Hair styles, available on LL.

I will post that link here as well.

The esp from that mod is not required but the textures are included.

This worked great to fix the hair issue. I think the hair looks a LOT better, thank you.

I wonder if there is anyone that has mad skills that could replicate a "3BA Bits and Pieces" version of the skin being used, or if it's already floating around out there somewhere.

Edit: I found out how to use Paint.NET and found the DDS files for the wounds to merge them.

Due to asset permissions from the artists I cannot provide the file(s), but I can provide generally how to do it for your own game to have your very own 3BA high quality Alicia skin. 

Vague instructions, nope, I can't help anyone with any issues:

Spoiler

-1. Backup your textures in case you mess this up, or use a mod manager: "\textures\actors\character\AliciaPainSlut\human\"

0. Get a copy of Paint.NET

1. Get "BnP - Female Skin" body texture mod, or whatever other body texture DDS files you want

2. Find a copy of "Apropos SE"

3. Find the folder in the "Apropos SE" mod "\textures\actors\character\slavetats\Scars Dirt\"

4. Snag a copy of "scarred_2.dds" or "scarred_3.dds", you can use either one, I used "scarred_2.dds" to get closer to the original

5. Open the "femalebody_1.dds" file that you'll use for the Alicia body

6. Drag one of the files "scarred_2.dds" or "scarred_3.dds" into the open Paint.NET that has the body file open

7. Click "Add Layer"

8. Resize the added layer to the size of the body texture file

9. While the scar layer is still selected, at the top menu, click Layers, Merge Layer Down

10. Click File, Save (or Save As)

11. The Save Configuration window should show up, in the drop dropdown menu, select "BC7 sRGB DX 11+"

12. The resulting "femalebody_1.dds" file will be what you'll use for the body.

13. Copy the body textures of your choice to "\textures\actors\character\AliciaPainSlut\human\"

14. Overwrite "femalebody_1.dds" from the skin mod with the one you just created with Paint.NET

15. Enjoy

image.thumb.jpeg.52a39857a18b677cf15b842be07c1664.jpeg

Head issues:

For anyone using Expressive Facegen Morphs and/or Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-, and if you are having issues with the eyebrows and scars not moving with the face, I fixed it by taking the female head .nif and .tri files from those mods and overrode what was provided.

(image attached)

Spoiler

image.png.e7856b3d3834c367ca7da756c2adf66b.png

This is how I'm breaking down my overrides in Mod Manager if anyone was curious.

Spoiler

image.png.4f1129ca39aec7811516975f31114ebc.png

Edited by NicholasJMoore
Added a note and question, replaced head shot with modder's ENB
1 hour ago, NicholasJMoore said:

This worked great to fix the hair issue. I think the hair looks a LOT better, thank you.

I wonder if there is anyone that has mad skills that could replicate a "3BA Bits and Pieces" version of the skin being used, or if it's already floating around out there somewhere.

For anyone using Expressive Facegen Morphs and/or Expressive Facial Animation -Female Edition-, and if you are having issues with the eyebrows and scars not moving with the face, I fixed it by taking the female head .nif and .tri files from those mods and overrode what was provided.

(image attached)

Reveal hidden contents

This is how I'm breaking down my overrides in Mod Manager if anyone was curious.

Hide contents

image.png.4f1129ca39aec7811516975f31114ebc.png

Looking good!

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The textures are there according to the folder structure I used to make the zip files:

Yep find them in my install folder. No idea why they are not displaying in game. Reinstalled the latest texture file as well.

14 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

If I may I would like to suggest that you have a body slide for e.l.le. if possible, this way people can choose a bigger variety of body style for her. Could also make it a few more cubes if you get inventive enough to change the body sizes as well if that was easier.

I am afraid that is above my pay grade at the moment. If someone is tempted to do it, I will happily add the files to the download page. 
I already have to track down the links for the parasites and sisterhood bodyslides.

On 4/11/2023 at 9:18 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Apologies, I was being stupid - In the addon that lets you explore items in a esp, it was showing those three items without textures. Once you loot and put them on, it's all good. Never seen it act like that before.

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am afraid that is above my pay grade at the moment. If someone is tempted to do it, I will happily add the files to the download page. 
I already have to track down the links for the parasites and sisterhood bodyslides.

I would but I just barely learned how to create an NPC about 2 month ago, I was thinking in a few weeks I my try and doing a slide for my next one so If I do learn to do it I will be glad to do it for her as well.

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

It looks rather easy to create bodysliders for a model its just time consuming will be the issues it looks like, I have tried to find the nif for e.l.l.e. for the fourth stage where are they at and the name and I will see what I can do.

Hi

With the alicia esp active and starting a new game in the alternate start cell I always get a CTD. However if I activate the the esp once I'm out of the alternate start cell everything is ok and the mod works as is.

My char is a female so if the following is already implemented please ignore (as I've not gotten that far in the mod).

Relationship with Alicia...punishing her is fine and dandy but if you don't punish her as much there is a chance she'll rebel like she did with her last "master", before she kills you Sanguine instructs her to break you (i.e. you take Alicia's place and she becomes your master). thanks!

crash-2023-04-13-05-25-36.log

19 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

It looks rather easy to create bodysliders for a model its just time consuming will be the issues it looks like, I have tried to find the nif for e.l.l.e. for the fourth stage where are they at and the name and I will see what I can do.

I was messing around with it too, but gave up.  I'll give you what I found though.

Stories mod page (LE) references has these:

:: E.L.L.E - Sexy Transparent Zipsuit by nakrulz, Dwemer Cyborg BBP by Edhildil, Animated Dwarven head gear by mahty

The Cyborg BBP has the dfatalebody file in it, but it's LE.

I was looking here, seems to have a lot of the pieces, but it's LE, and it's UUNP I think.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4454-dwarven-cyborg-collection-biological-automaton-framework/

Ex.: "Dwarven_Cyborg_Collection_v2-30_-_Gynoid_Set" has some all-in-one pieces has bodyslide files

Here's another place I was looking, but it was broken up into parts and the 3BA conversion was still missing stuff:
(Mod)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/8624-dwarven-modular-automaton-automated-npcs/
(3BA bodyslide in post)

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/119088-dwarven-modular-automaton-automated-npcs/page/5/

Here are the meshes that I think need to be replaced/updated. Note that each set of meshes has a set of textures that need to be tracked down and updated if moving to a different body type (UNP vs. CBBE vs. 3BA)

• meshes\armor\SL_Stories\sexbot\
    • dfatalebody (nif)
    • dfatalebodysex (nif)
    • gynoidbody (nif)
  • sexbotbasic
    • body (nif)
  • sexbotbasic
    • body (nif)
  • sexbotpleasure
    • body (nif)
  • sexbotmixed
    • body (nif)
  • sexbotevolved
    • body (nif)
  • deviousdwarven
    • dwarvendd_body (nif)
  • _skinsuithdt
    • dfatalebodysex (nif)

If I wanted to create a 3BA bodyslide for the spriggan armor from SD+, which .nif should I be linking my bodyslide file to? I'm confused because there are multiple cuirass nifs that are apparently the same.

meshes/_sd_/sprigganarmor/spriggancuirass_cbbe_0.nif

meshes/_sd_/sprigganarmor/female/spriggancuirass_0.nif

meshes/_sd_/sprigganarmor/female/_cbbe/spriggancuirass_0.nif

7 hours ago, Gyra said:

If I wanted to create a 3BA bodyslide for the spriggan armor from SD+, which .nif should I be linking my bodyslide file to? I'm confused because there are multiple cuirass nifs that are apparently the same.

meshes/_sd_/sprigganarmor/spriggancuirass_cbbe_0.nif

meshes/_sd_/sprigganarmor/female/spriggancuirass_0.nif

meshes/_sd_/sprigganarmor/female/_cbbe/spriggancuirass_0.nif

The files in SD are old versions.

You would have to look at the files in Parasites instead.

34 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The files in SD are old versions.

You would have to look at the files in Parasites instead.

Aight, I did find the bodyslides you had linked on your Parasites page. I assume I can change the spriggan bodyslide files so that they build instead to the SD directory. Only question now is, which of the three file paths are you using? Or are you using all three?

7 hours ago, Gyra said:

Aight, I did find the bodyslides you had linked on your Parasites page. I assume I can change the spriggan bodyslide files so that they build instead to the SD directory. Only question now is, which of the three file paths are you using? Or are you using all three?

The files in the SD directory should be unused at this point. There should be paths in the parasites directory instead.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The files in the SD directory should be unused at this point. There should be paths in the parasites directory instead.

Genuinely no offense: Are you referring to something else? I'm extremely confused. I took a look with xEdit and your SE SD+ beta doesn't appear to access Parasites directory. The "_SDAA_sprigganbody_cbbe" Armor Addon is pointing to "_sd_\sprigganarmor\female\spriggancuirass_0.nif", so that's where I assume I should point the bodyslide project output mesh path to.

43 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Genuinely no offense: Are you referring to something else? I'm extremely confused. I took a look with xEdit and your SE SD+ beta doesn't appear to access Parasites directory. The "_SDAA_sprigganbody_cbbe" Armor Addon is pointing to "_sd_\sprigganarmor\female\spriggancuirass_0.nif", so that's where I assume I should point the bodyslide project output mesh path to.

The spriggan armor was first created in SD and still has files in the SD folder, but those files are not used in game anymore.

For the latest version of the spriggan armor you need to look at the folders from Parasites. That armor is only used in Parasites now even if some older files still exist in SD folders (but are not used).

I hope that makes it more clear.

37 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The spriggan armor was first created in SD and still has files in the SD folder, but those files are not used in game anymore.

For the latest version of the spriggan armor you need to look at the folders from Parasites. That armor is only used in Parasites now even if some older files still exist in SD folders (but are not used).

I hope that makes it more clear.

I see. In that case, inclusion of the armor and SD+ file path in the SD+ esp is also just obsolete? The only reason I'm asking is because I encountered a Female Flowering Spriggan in my game while only having SD+ installed, and when I took her armor, I noticed it didn't match my character's body.

Edited by Gyra