DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

22 hours ago, DKXB2355 said:

It's shown in MO2 notifications, and too many 43's makes MO2 not load the game.  

I have never seen MO2 not load the game because of form 43, and when SE modding was just getting going I had a great deal of form 43s.

What is likely is you grabbed the LE mod instead of the SE conversion, and the mod has a BSA. Or there's a bad conversion where the LE BSA was left intact. SE cannot load LE BSAs. You would need to extract the BSAs and possibly convert the files in them. I'd run the problem mods through CAO with the extract BSAs checked.

20 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I have never seen MO2 not load the game because of form 43, and when SE modding was just getting going I had a great deal of form 43s.

What is likely is you grabbed the LE mod instead of the SE conversion, and the mod has a BSA. Or there's a bad conversion where the LE BSA was left intact. SE cannot load LE BSAs. You would need to extract the BSAs and possibly convert the files in them. I'd run the problem mods through CAO with the extract BSAs checked.

It is also worth mentioning that the conversions available in my SE Beta Testing download page do not have a BSA.

If you are using SE and you have a BSA file for my mods, delete the BSA file and reinstall the mod files.

On 6/19/2023 at 5:43 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you just want the basement as a player home, you can just ignore Alicia and she will leave you alone.

Just listen to her speech when you first meet her and that's it.. you don't have to ask her to follow you.

I can't make a standalone file but I could add an option to send Alicia back to Sanguine and ignore the whole quest if that is in demand.

Well I tried but with Alicia ticked on the RHS the game steadfastly refused to load. I use an like Anna's Hjerim mod which has a tiny(and packed) cellar and i am wondering if this is the reason although having two overlapping home mods (one RHS ticked , the other installed but esp unticked) to gain the best of both (example: the 6 child bed TNF Breezehome and the escape tunnel mod fro that home combine well) has never caused a FTL before and I placed Alicia about 10 spaces from the bottom with nothing relevant below it.

Thanks for the offer but I do not wish you to do any extra work as you have done quite enough. I am simply curious here as esp unticked>>>NPs. Ticked>>>FTL. Neer had this problem with Alicia before.

SOLVED!!!

Reading the above I noted a BSA file in my version of Alicia . So I removed the mod, downloaded the latest version and now NPS.

My ONLY remaining question is: as I use JK's Skyrim, how do I open that door that I thought led to Alicia's basement and what is behind it?

Yes, I know: ask JK's Skyrim :)

Edited by Will55
2 hours ago, Will55 said:

Well I tried but with Alicia ticked on the RHS the game steadfastly refused to load. I use an like Anna's Hjerim mod which has a tiny(and packed) cellar and i am wondering if this is the reason although having two overlapping home mods (one RHS ticked , the other installed but esp unticked) to gain the best of both (example: the 6 child bed TNF Breezehome and the escape tunnel mod fro that home combine well) has never caused a FTL before and I placed Alicia about 10 spaces from the bottom with nothing relevant below it.

Thanks for the offer but I do not wish you to do any extra work as you have done quite enough. I am simply curious here as esp unticked>>>NPs. Ticked>>>FTL. Neer had this problem with Alicia before.

SOLVED!!!

Reading the above I noted a BSA file in my version of Alicia . So I removed the mod, downloaded the latest version and now NPS.

My ONLY remaining question is: as I use JK's Skyrim, how do I open that door that I thought led to Alicia's basement and what is behind it?

Yes, I know: ask JK's Skyrim :)

The main entrance to the basement is a trapdoor outside the house.

If I remember well, JK skyrim for Windhelm only adds a barrel on top of the trapdoor and maybe a gate leading to it.

If the gate is locked, using the console, select the gate and type 'unlock'.

The trapdoor should be still useable with the barrel on top of it.

56 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The main entrance to the basement is a trapdoor outside the house.

If I remember well, JK skyrim for Windhelm only adds a barrel on top of the trapdoor and maybe a gate leading to it.

If the gate is locked, using the console, select the gate and type 'unlock'.

The trapdoor should be still useable with the barrel on top of it.

Thank you for that . But, I had NPs finding the sewer-like entrance to Alicia but with JK's Skyrim at the end of that side area and on the RHS are a few steps down and a "mysterious door". I cannot access Nexus but my wife who has been sucked into Skyrim herself went to ALL of the relevant Nexis pages (LE & SSE) but not  a clue so she posted the question on both sites. I expect that the door goes no where as many mod makers have quest delusions when they make a city/building extension mod and put in "artifacts"(doors, sewer entrances etc.) for never used, future use and I suspect that this is one of them.

Hey folks

I am getting a CTD when I enter Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften. If I remove Dibella sisterhood mod, it works fine.

For some additional info, I have not rescued Fjotra yet, but still people keep commenting about making donations to player character.

Has anyone seen / reported this issue before?

I can share the papyrus logs (could not figure out the relevant errors there, noob at modding), mod order etc if needed.

Thanks

Edit: attaching my crash log here, this was starting a new game, selecting Bee and Barb as starting point and heading straight to bunkhouse

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by HiddenPlayer625
Attached the crash log, for ease in debugging

hey, I'm curious if there is a reason why my game will stutter for a few seconds every 10-15 seconds while wearing the living armor from Kynes Blessing?

I have a character with SL, FNIS, and pretty much every other prerequisite for a vortex friendly Skyrim SE/AE playthrough and I have over 100+ mods working fine now, only after about 5 days in game time while wearing the living armor set my game stutters where it never did before

when I remove it it is totally stable, I don't know if it is the Hormones SE Beta causing it because my characters hormones were changing during my playtime but only with the living armor does it occur (so far)

removing it (the living armor) fixes it, being away from heavily populated seems to help also, and other parasites don't see, to cause any stutter visibly, but everything was running 100% afaik until resting in whiterun after 2 or so days, on day 5 my living armor causes lag spikes when it never did before, when I reset my characters physical body settings through Hormones it fixes itself as well, and the morphs/growths/textures all seem fine

is there any fix someone knows offhand or would someone need more info to diagnose this issue (probably from the Beta)

much appreciated if anyone can help at all, seriously

On 6/21/2023 at 12:18 AM, HiddenPlayer625 said:

Hey folks

I am getting a CTD when I enter Haelga's bunkhouse in Riften. If I remove Dibella sisterhood mod, it works fine.

For some additional info, I have not rescued Fjotra yet, but still people keep commenting about making donations to player character.

Has anyone seen / reported this issue before?

I can share the papyrus logs (could not figure out the relevant errors there, noob at modding), mod order etc if needed.

Thanks

Edit: attaching my crash log here, this was starting a new game, selecting Bee and Barb as starting point and heading straight to bunkhouse

Papyrus.0.log 106.96 kB · 0 downloads

Out of curiosity, do you have an amulet of Dibella equipped? Not even started the quest, but picked one up from looting a corpse perhaps? I had that issue. I took off the amulet, the "hey sister" comments disappeared...

Hello,

I'm having trouble getting SD+ to work properly on 1.6.640. There are two issues I'm having:

-The hotkeys to crawl/surrender/etc don't work for me.

-After being enslaved, I still don't have the ability to talk to Sanguine using the slavery dialogues. I have Dialogues installed.

I have the following mods (listed back to front, SexLab Framework being loaded first in MO2):

Spoiler

+Sanguine's Debauchery - Resources
+Sanguine's Debauchery 230410
+SL Dialogues 230410
+More Devious Starts
+Devious Devices - SE-AE-VR
+SL Hormones 230410
+SLAL Animations - Leito v1.6
+ZAZ Animation Packs
+Mfg Console Fix
+SL Animation Loader
+SL Framework AE

Thanks

On 7/5/2023 at 9:48 AM, AttilaMagyar said:

Alicia's hair is missing the textures, it's purple  :( 

Thanks.. I actually missed the textures for all hair styles - alicia, alicia cured and alicia daedric. 

I updated my script to include them in future versions.

In the meantime, you can install the mod I used for the hair styles. You don't need to enable the esp file (unless you want to). The textures folder is what is important here.

On 7/4/2023 at 1:43 PM, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work

the new update Alicia painslut SE beta what's is the body she uses ?

thanks for any help and advice

She should be using Pregnancy Scaled Body CBBE.

I recently switched to 3BA and I will update her files as well eventually.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks.. I actually missed the textures for all hair styles - alicia, alicia cured and alicia daedric. 

I updated my script to include them in future versions.

In the meantime, you can install the mod I used for the hair styles. You don't need to enable the esp file (unless you want to). The textures folder is what is important here.

Thx for the update ;) 

I am unsure if this is intended but my character's hands and feet have normal hand and feet meshes and there is a visible seem... I looked through the files and I saw a chaurus queen hand skin but I am unsure as to why this is occurring? parasites mod is lower in load order in mo2 on the left side than all my cbbe and skin mods so I am perplexed as to why that is occurring? it is also lower than all other gameplay mods except devious devices + deviously cursed loot, everything else underneath has to do with lighting and environmental views.

Edit: I also have a problem where the queens armor heels are halfway into the ground and I am using heels fix :/ also is the blade supposed to be tiny? and how to fly? I have animated ultimate wings installedimage.jpeg.4321fb802da402e9b3230b2e3dc9b30a.jpeg

Edited by LilHel
adding question

Hello, a question about Hormones. How does the mod choose one of the three morph types? I see it in the stats section, but I do not know how did it end up like this.

And, within the same topic, how do the "max/min size" settings work while in the morph mode? Are they a multiplier to the morph values to a specific body part or what? I knew how they worked with SLIF mode, but here I don't understand.

So, I downloaded every requirement for SD+, heard wonderful things about the mod and decided to try out. After hours of going through Simple Slavery ++ auctions just to get the owner to have the gender I wanted, I'm simply stuck. Still inside the SS++ auction house, the master keeps repeating the same things ('hope your cooking is good', follow me time to put you away for the night), he raped her and then randomly punishes her for speaking, when I try to leave the house on my own, he doesn't follow, even tho he's a follower already. It says he wants valuable things, like food or gold, I tried stealing a few things to see if he would take it from me, but no. When I say "please" he says I have to kneel to talk to him (is there a way to do that? ) when PC pleas saying she'll be good, he tells her to stop squirming around and that's it. There's no progression, there's no putting away for the night or actually making her cook. He doesn't even leave the auction house. In other stance, after SS++  auction PC was teleported with an owner to a random road in the middle of nowhere, I think it was somewhere near Falkreath, but I'm not certain, I was too busy trying to fix the animations going wild (nothing to do with SD+, did a clean uninstall of sad mod and started a new game), but even in this stance, I noticed it looked a little buggy with the NPC just repeating and not progressing (regardless of whether I was choosing resist or submit, tried both, it randomly said the worst was over for now and then the NPC just started the same thing again). 

About Sanguine's gender. 

Sexlab correctly shows PC as heterosexual female, I don't even install/register same sex/creatures animations, not my speed, and if I can filter and toggle/un-toggle it inside every single mod in order to not have it playing, I will. But TWICE using the sexlab/use gender restrictions in SD+ I ended up with a female owner. It was only when I selected opposite/male that it actually worked, but again... The quests won't start. 

Here's my mods list... Well... The ones that are related/pertinent to SD+, too many mods to list them all here:

- Sexlab 1.5

- Defeat Baka 

- Daymoyl

( I use "bleedout" from daymoyl, it's not habilitated on Defeat, instead I use knock-down,stun and etc from there)

- Baka SLAL Animations

- Baka Motion Pack

- Sexlab Dialogue

- Babo Dialogue

- Sexlab Approach Redux

- SLHH Expansion

- Simple Slavery ++

- Zaz Animation Pack 8.0+

- Devious Devices 5.2

- FNIS 7.6 XXL

- Skooma Whore

- Spectator Crowd Ultra Edition SE 

About Spectator Crowd...

I will disable it and try a new game yet again. I don't think it is the problem, but it's just fair to experiment. 

As I said in my last attempt PC and master never left SS++ auction house. He raped her there and it triggered SC as it's supposed to. The problem is that I was using SC before SD+, I never imagine a scenario like the auction house and my settings reflected that. That's all fine and dandy, but I'm sure it didn't help that while the master was saying "follow me" and "cook, bitch" (paraphrasing :P ), PC was being grabbed left and right. It wouldn't be so bad if gender restrictions were applied there, but in mid of an orgy with males around, somehow my PC was grabbed by two women and because and I don't have lesbian animations, they performed a MMF animation without a belt. It was hilarious! So yeah... I don't think disabling SC will solve the issue I'm having with SD+, but it certainly didn't help. 

4 hours ago, HrymfaxePrime said:

I found a bug. I tried to use the new version of Sexlab Parasites and my game instantly crashed, when my game loaded in Lastelle of Morthal. I use Steam version of AE. I might have mixed some files between versions, since I downloaded the voice files and 3BA conversions from the Feb 2023 modpage.

crash-2023-07-20-23-38-23.log 52.21 kB · 1 download

That looks more like a facegen issue than anything else. Doesn't matter if you're se or ae. you can regenerate the facegen for parsites or just lastelle in the ck, or you can try face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

1 hour ago, lavatube said:

It looks like altardam01.nif was missing sheogorad\daedric\Wall01.dds and related _n.dds also. 

To fix this, I just added the files from "Sanguine's Debauchery Enhanced SE Resources 2021-07-31.7z" referenced in this post: 

That 2021 file is pretty old. I am looking at the folder I used to package the file and the wall01 textures are there.

Look at the SanguineDebauchery20230410a.7z and SDResources20230410a.7z files in my SE beta testing thread for more recent versions.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

That looks more like a facegen issue than anything else. Doesn't matter if you're se or ae. you can regenerate the facegen for parsites or just lastelle in the ck, or you can try face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

How do I regenerate the facegen in the CK?

Edit:

FYI I do have CK and CK Fixes installed

Edit 2:

I tried Face Discoloration Fix and Lastelle stil crashed my game

crash-2023-07-21-13-20-00.log

Edit 3:

I searched online and exported the facegen, and now it doesn't crash my game. Thanks for the tips :)

Edited by HrymfaxePrime
18 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That 2021 file is pretty old. I am looking at the folder I used to package the file and the wall01 textures are there.

Look at the SanguineDebauchery20230410a.7z and SDResources20230410a.7z files in my SE beta testing thread for more recent versions.

That's the versions I'm using and I just redownloaded those from the File links above to double check. I just opened meshes/_sd_/shrine/altardam01.nif in SanguineDebauchery20230410a.7z and it needs sheogorad textures that aren't in SDResources20230410a.7z. When I went up to the Hagraven words wall by Lost Valley Redoubt, there is a Sanguine shrine there missing the texture. Not long after entering this area, the game crashes. I traced the prop to Sanguine's Debauchery:

image.png.92ef4b6152ecf85f14a1f04ff3ece74d.png 

Which is this file:

image.png.a46057f60186b4f98685d54dbc6f30a1.png

Which points to these textures:

image.thumb.png.4fe2b288d40b4c00f9ca3c5cf4bfdfcf.png

And you can see there is no sheogorad directory. I double-checked and there are no Wall named textures anywhere in the SDResources. 

image.png.f1f48a452ac654f6d9c37a948e286321.png

However, the sheogorad folder is included in the 2021 version of the resources from DeepBlue:

image.png.727b97e79b5ef3fad47048aa15d03b23.png