DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

44 minutes ago, greenishp said:

Textures for some objects in SD seem to not be working right for me. Sanguine's shrine underneath Honingbrew has purple textures, as does a good amount of stuff in the dreamworld. Any ideas?

20230430233300_1.jpg

Grab the resources?

image.png.90b729877bfeb5469e33ec59f4a312c7.png

Is there a way to revert back to the standard body once your succubus transformation is done? I don't like the new form. Console commands don't seem to do anything, nor does using "showracemenu"

EDIT: I was able to stop the transformation by luck, I think. I removed the "Succubus Essence" as the purplish glow started up. I stayed the same race.

That being said - can this mod be expanded to NPCs as well? Just wondering out loud, I got to thinking about it. There's MME of course, but I like Hormones better, to be completely honest. :)

Edited by Doc_Oc
On 5/1/2023 at 3:41 AM, greenishp said:

Yup, got those. Nothing overwriting either of the files too.

I think some of the textures files are missing from the resource files. I've checked the Sanguine Dreamworld and noticed some things like the bridges and the braziers to have missing textures, and some kind of mysterious thing behind Sanguine's throne that I didn't recall to exist in the 2022 version of SD+. Images on spoiler below:

Spoiler

Bridges and gate:

ScreenShot0.png.9b942e9a2fb79ea4ff424ee472970491.png

Brazier:

ScreenShot1.png.ac6fbbdd790fb0e585a7c2d9cb792369.png

Behind Sanguine's Throne:

ScreenShot2.png.d53f4710439fba0a092c41ea2c616350.png

Idk if textures from previous version could work.

On 5/1/2023 at 2:41 AM, greenishp said:

Yup, got those. Nothing overwriting either of the files too.

12 minutes ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

Idk if textures from previous version could work.

It's worth a shot until DBF can take a look. Install the old resources, overwrite with the new, and check?

Might also be that paths to the textures changed. I don't have SD+ currently installed to check.

The old resources are still here:

On 5/1/2023 at 6:09 PM, JackChurch187 said:

do i need sanguinedebauchery and sd resources=? and do i need deviouse device? because my fnis is already so full

Yes both SD files and yes DD is required. SD won't add many animations, but DD will. If you have too many, you might need to remove a slal pack or two.

16 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's worth a shot until DBF can take a look. Install the old resources, overwrite with the new, and check?

Might also be that paths to the textures changed. I don't have SD+ currently installed to check.

The old resources are still here:

Can confirm that the textures work with the old resource files. Appreciate the fix!

On 5/7/2023 at 7:13 AM, gerroth said:

One question on the SD slavery feature: With blackout / shock collar removed (according to github), the currently expected behavior is that you can just run away from the slaver, correct?

Yes... and the Master will follow you and try to catch you back.

I also increased the difficulty to have someone like a blacksmith or a guard help you remove the devices.

On 5/1/2023 at 12:35 AM, greenishp said:

Textures for some objects in SD seem to not be working right for me. Sanguine's shrine underneath Honingbrew has purple textures, as does a good amount of stuff in the dreamworld. Any ideas?

20230430233300_1.jpg

Thanks for reporting!

I don't know how I managed to miss that folder but I added it to my development version for the next time I post an update.

I'd like to report a bug concerning the bimbo curse : it seemed that having sex during the progression of the curse would block it for some reason.

I was using Sexlab P+ and SLSO together. Passing time through all of the cycle until the end without sex on the way, completed the curse and it would work fine when having sex and everything. The thoughts would come up as usual and everything worked fine, including the "washing bimbo" event that occurs everyday.

Its really just the fact that it stopped working during the progression of the curse that was kind of a bother roleplaying wise.

I'm currently play testing my mod list. I just got the bimbo curse through scroll of giggles and Honey. Couple of hours afterwards and some giggling along the way I get the message that my lips tingle and then my head goes purple. Body still has the textures and Slavetats applies lipstick (using YPS) and SMP hair looks and acts normal. It happened with or without the Face Discoloration Fix (SKSE). Log file attached. I closed the game right after it happened . I think it is SLH doing it.

Any ideas how to fix this?

In the threads I didn't find anything. Maybe I need to regenerate the Facegen data in CK? Which I have never done. I'm a newbie when it comes to CK.

Papyrus.0.log

8 minutes ago, Thorxx said:

I'm currently play testing my mod list. I just got the bimbo curse through scroll of giggles and Honey. Couple of hours afterwards and some giggling along the way I get the message that my lips tingle and then my head goes purple. Body still has the textures and Slavetats applies lipstick (using YPS) and SMP hair looks and acts normal. It happened with or without the Face Discoloration Fix (SKSE). Log file attached. I closed the game right after it happened . I think it is SLH doing it.

Any ideas how to fix this?

In the threads I didn't find anything. Maybe I need to regenerate the Facegen data in CK? Which I have never done. I'm a newbie when it comes to CK.

Papyrus.0.log 600.77 kB · 0 downloads

Just some more information. I play SE 1.6.640 as a female. Male and female and metabolism hormones were all high. I got a message about a gender change (something about a clit and penis) after the bimbo curse hit. Transgender curse is of in MCM.

Soo.. question from someone who recently returned to the rabbit hole that is Skyrim and modding...

Your new page/mod files.

If i wanted to add in the Sisterhood section, the files i'd need are:

Sisterhood of DibellaSE20230226

Sisterhood of DibellaAddOns20230226

Sisterhood of DibellaVoicePackSE20230226

with

Fjotra Repalcer being optional?

And for the Sanquin.. would need:

SanguineDebauchery20230410

SDResources202304

SDAddOn20230410

(and the Devious Devices which im looking for the current file for now ?  :) )

Just wanting to make sure i didnt need anythign else from the previous post that was linked from the LE page :D

Oh.. and any particular load-order? (its been a few years so im having to remember proper order of things XD )

Vor 6 Minuten sagte Rhapsody81:

Also... Frage von jemandem, der kürzlich in den Kaninchenbau von Skyrim und Modding zurückgekehrt ist...

Deine neue Seite/Mod-Dateien.

Wenn ich den Abschnitt „Schwesternschaft“ hinzufügen möchte, bräuchte ich folgende Dateien:

Schwesternschaft von DibellaSE20230226

Schwesternschaft von DibellaAddOns20230226

Schwesternschaft von DibellaVoicePackSE20230226

mit

Ist Fjotra Repalcer optional?

Und für den Sanquin... bräuchte man:

SanguinischeAusschweifung20230410

SDResources202304

SDAddOn20230410

(Und die Devious Devices, die ich gerade nach der aktuellen Datei suche? :) )

Ich wollte nur sicherstellen, dass ich nichts anderes aus dem vorherigen Beitrag benötige, der auf der LE-Seite verlinkt war :D

Oh... und eine bestimmte Ladereihenfolge? (Es ist ein paar Jahre her, also muss ich mir die richtige Reihenfolge der Dinge merken XD)

As far as I know, the replacer is necessary for Fjotra - otherwise she remains a 10-year-old girl

19 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

As far as I know, the replacer is necessary for Fjotra - otherwise she remains a 10-year-old girl

That..... would be hilarious in all the wrong ways (because, video game...) and make me facepalm over that... 

Honestly couldnt remember if the replacer was just a outfit thing or full body swap :)  Tis why i asked.

Vor 14 Minuten sagte Rhapsody81:

Das.....wäre auf die falsche Art und Weise urkomisch (weil Videospiel...) und würde mich darüber staunen lassen... 

Ich konnte mich ehrlich gesagt nicht erinnern, ob es sich bei dem Ersatz nur um ein Outfit oder einen kompletten Körpertausch handelte :)Deshalb habe ich gefragt.

Good question ... I should either dig deep in my memory or deep in the treads for this mod

but because of the "replacer" there was always CtD problems in the fortress from which you freed them in the vanilla game

(the final room with the prison cell)

another mod part is responsible for the change of clothes

I tested the mod a few weeks ago for my blog story and in my pictures she is wearing the liberation of the Forsworn -> miner's clothes

In the temple she only gets her priest outfit

14 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The replacer is optional .

The mod will turn Fjotra into a young adult regardless of the replacer.

Ahh ok, thats what i initially thought, that it was a 'look' change.

How about the mod files i listed? are those the curently only required files now? or do i still need those extra files and such from the initial post as well that are not in the download files here?

(sorry for the simple questions.. just making sure i got things right :) )