DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

DBF beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition (April 2023)

View File

I set up this page to post early version of my mods for Special Edition for anyone who wants to take them for a spin and test them.

Over time, I will create a proper download page for each one of them if not done already.

Some notes about these files:

- As much as possible, they match the latest content of the files on Github (https://github.com/SkyrimLL/Skyrim/tree/main/SE)

- Some files were too large for Loverslab. I split them into a main file and a texture file. Make sure to get both.

- Some of these mods may still have debug messages on screen or in the logs that I would normally hide for a proper update.

- I included a few patches to other mods with tweaks and bug fixes I created for my own games. The original versions of these mods are required before installing my updates.

Files included in this page:

- Alicia: Featuring a new haircut and more clutter in her basement

- Family Ties: Only minor tweaks to age tracking and effects. Starting with an older age grants you perks accordingly.

- Hormones: Introducing a new system for multiple body morphs (fit, fat, sexy) and fixes to body changes triggers

- Parasites / Kyne's Blessing: Introducing a new system for 'parasites thoughts and comments', and fixes to the event timer for these comments

- Sanguine Debauchery: Added background resources for the final stages of the main quest (still under development)

- Sisterhood of Dibella: Added support for male player characters

- SexLab Stories / Stories Devious: Various tweaks. ELLE should now follow you at all time and only help with attacks when she is powered. 

- SexLab Dialogues: Minor tweaks only.

- Skyrim Immersion Patch: Added an optional esp file to add effects to the Gildergleam (glow, falling leaves, healing effect). Meant to work with the Erd Tree replacer but can work on vanilla as well.

- SexLab Mind Control: Only ported to SE, no major changes yet.

- SexLab Warm Bodies: Added support for torches. I will release this one as a standalone mod under a new name 'Warmer bodies'

- Patch for DangerousNight2: Patched to tweak some of the dialogues and remove reliance on beds. 

- Patch for Redbag's Rorikstead: Added clutter around the farm and chimney smoke.

- Patch for Puppet Master: Only ported to SE. Not fully tested yet. May not be working yet.

- Bodyslides Settings: My personal Bodyslides shapes and groups

- RunicReshade: My personal files for ENB and Reshade

Reserving the first post for 'pinned' announcements.

I will be busy with my job for the next few weeks but I wanted to create a place to upload all of my work in progress until I have time to create a page for each one of them.

I hope these won't break your games too much :)

Voice Packs available (both for LE and SE):

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
1 minute ago, Unknowing-e said:

Good shit sir, your work is much appreciated. Give yourself a pat on the back

I will wait a couple of weeks and enough people test these files before doing that :)

I am sure I missed files during packaging (I often do) and that these early updates will break things as well.

51 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Thank you for this :)

In Sexlab Stories, the Dwemer style rob, gloves and boots have missing textures. I've installed the texture file.

Sure it is in Stories an not Parasites?

A screenshot of the outfit with missing textures could help too.

4 minutes ago, loonetrooper said:

Sanguine Debauchery file is not SE compatible according to my FNIS.

That one I don't understand.

I am using the same files for SE and FNIS doesn't throw any warning for me.

Which version of FNIS are you using?

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

SexLab Warm Bodies: Added support for torches. I will release this one as a standalone mod under a new name 'Warmer bodies'

I'm currently locked into a playthrough, but I'll be waiting for this one eagerly. Finally I'll be able to ditch SL Survival and play a male character for a change after... I don't know how many years.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Sanguine Debauchery: Added background resources for the final stages of the main quest (still under development)

Ah, the mod that brought me to LL in the first place... and introduced to all the amazing perversions this modding community has to offer.

41 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That one I don't understand.

I am using the same files for SE and FNIS doesn't throw any warning for me.

Which version of FNIS are you using?

Unfortunately I'm getting this error as well. Using FNIS 7.6 XXL.

This is the error in full:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ... 	ChAnims:107(21)	 CTD:1.9%	 pOpt:0.6%

31 minutes ago, loonetrooper said:

Yeah really odd. Did not get the warnings on the previous SD version.

I got it too. Running CAO, it looks like all the behavior files and meshes are for LE as it wants to optimize all of them for SE.

1 hour ago, Gyra said:

Unfortunately I'm getting this error as well. Using FNIS 7.6 XXL.

This is the error in full:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_sanguinesDebauchery_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim SE compatible<<
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ... 	ChAnims:107(21)	 CTD:1.9%	 pOpt:0.6%

This is what I get when I run FNIS 7.6 for SE with SD+

No warning.

Even with the HKX compatibility check enabled.

image.png

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
32 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

This is what I get when I run FNIS 7.6 for SE with SD+

No warning.

Even with the HKX compatibility check enabled.

Still getting the error on non-xxl FNIS. I have Gender Specific Patches and Skeleton Arm Fix patches selected, but these shouldn’t create this issue. Perhaps you just bundled the wrong behavior file into your current release file?

I’d been tempted to suggest it’s benign if the warning only appears on XXL and not on non-XXL since the FNIS tool is finicky in popping benign formatting errors with the former. But this here doesn’t seem to be the case.

Edit: Installation file in question is "SanguineDebauchery20230410"

Edited by Gyra

Thanks for troubleshooting.

I tracked down the issue and it was totally my fault.

It wasn't just the FNIS file but it was ALL the files of the mod bring picked up from my LE folder instead of SE.

I updated the files on the download page.

Make sure to grab both the main and resource files for 20230410a.

Edit: The same happened to files from Stories. Make sure to use the latest versions for these files as well.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog

@DeepBlueFrog

We need some fixes :)

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] SexLab-Stories.esp
[00:00] _SLS_NordQueenTransformToken "Nord Hero Sword" [WEAP:0702F6C5]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] WERJ06Drunk03 "Reveler" [NPC_:000E842F]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 3 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 6 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 9 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 25 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2600, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:01
[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
[00:00] _SLSDDi_KnightOfOrderSword "Giant Sword" [WEAP:0805C40D]
[00:00]     WEAP \ CRDT - Critical Data \ Effect -> Expected 4 bytes of data, found 0
[00:00] _SLSDDi_FineLongIron "Fine Long Iron" [WEAP:080587D1]
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2395, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:01

33 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog

We need some fixes :)

Hide contents

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [07] SexLab-Stories.esp
[00:00] _SLS_NordQueenTransformToken "Nord Hero Sword" [WEAP:0702F6C5]
[00:00] WERJ06Drunk03 "Reveler" [NPC_:000E842F]
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 1 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 2 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 3 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 6 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 9 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:00]     NPC_ \ Tint Layers \ Layer \ TINI - Tint Index -> <Tint layer index 25 not found in NordRace "Nord" [RACE:00013746]>
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2600, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:01
[00:00] Start: Checking for Errors
[00:00] Checking for Errors in [08] SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
[00:00] _SLSDDi_KnightOfOrderSword "Giant Sword" [WEAP:0805C40D]
[00:00] _SLSDDi_FineLongIron "Fine Long Iron" [WEAP:080587D1]
[00:01] Done: Checking for Errors, Processed Records: 2395, Errors found: 2, Elapsed Time: 00:01

Thanks.. I added that to Github issues.

26 minutes ago, wareware said:

Does this version of Sanguine Debauchery require the Slavetat event bridge?

The Slavetats event bridge esp file is included in the zip file for SD+ now.

Use it if you care about slavetats applied to your slave after enslavement.

There is no issue with the mod if you don't use it other than the tattoos not being applied.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There is no issue with the mod if you don't use it other than the tattoos not being applied.

I download both the SD zip file and the resource zip files but I don't see the event bridge esp in them.

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ah great that worked, thx!

The armbinder still wont be equipped when triking your owner.

I do get the message ''punishment queu, adding armbinder'' but nothing happens.

6 hours ago, wareware said:

I download both the SD zip file and the resource zip files but I don't see the event bridge esp in them.

Sorry... that was in the SD Addon file, which I missed yesterday.

I just added it to the downloads.

You don't have to enable the SDAddon.esp file.. just use the SlavetatsEventBridge file if you only want that to work.