"Buy a positive pregnancy test to trick your BF into marriage for only $25!!!"

Someone92

Guest airdance

I think the greatest hope that mankind will continue is exactly what you just did..

making that statement and challenging other people to think about it. I think it's the fact that there are still people interested in each others opinions and thoughts, that we still care to know what the other might believe. As long as we have compassion, we will have our humanity. As long as we are curious about one another and interested in each other we will be able to live on. We are part of a society that is constantly growing and, more often than not, it seems to be growing in a negative sense. But as it grows, so do we. We can connect with each other at such a greater speed and at any time. The birth of Web 2.0 is the birth of a new generation, one who chooses to either disintegrate themselves into the superficial things the internet has to offer or one who uses the internet as a tool of knowledge. If the second type of generation still exists, then that gives me hope that mankind will continue.

I'm thinking more on potential health issues this could bring up. Someone PEED on those! EWWWW!

"Oh honey, I'm preggo!"

"Why are you wearing gloves?"

"Marry ME!!!"

EDIT:

Speaking of which: (slightly off topic but deals with barbies and pregnancy tests)

Speaking as a woman all I have to say is that is so fucking retarded when he finds out you tricked him not only will you get your ass dumped/divorced (if already married) you will be lucky to get out of it without him beating the living shit out of you for lying to him and forcing him to marry you.

Only one problem there.  Abuse.  I can pretty much guarantee that, regardless of the trigger, the laws in most states would look very poorly on the man who had this response.  Deserved?  Perhaps.  But the law is written in black and white in a grey world.  It also seems that those that interpret the law live in their own little perfect world, ignorant of reality, like a lot of people I've come across.  What happened to the good old days of common sense?  I guess the lawyers and political correctness saw to the demise of that.

Speaking as a woman all I have to say is that is so fucking retarded when he finds out you tricked him not only will you get your ass dumped/divorced (if already married) you will be lucky to get out of it without him beating the living shit out of you for lying to him and forcing him to marry you.

Only one problem there.  Abuse.  I can pretty much guarantee that, regardless of the trigger, the laws in most states would look very poorly on the man who had this response.  Deserved?  Perhaps.  But the law is written in black and white in a grey world.  It also seems that those that interpret the law live in their own little perfect world, ignorant of reality, like a lot of people I've come across.  What happened to the good old days of common sense?  I guess the lawyers and political correctness saw to the demise of that.

Given the cost of getting married "in a proper wedding" not a court house wedding these days if he married her and then found out she tricked him into it by claiming to be pregnant do you really think that person would think of the consequences of their actions?

Archived