55 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Ok Tested and didn't work, do you have Equipment and Crafting Overhaul (ECO) - Redux at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Im using the vanilla wave slot but maybe ECO is messing it cause it can add the slotkeyword to mods that don't have it.

Sin título.png

I don't know how to get the AAF protection working through OMOD. Does not work. Perhaps directly including the keyword through xEdit will solve this.

Edited by stas2503
17 hours ago, Fawk said:

So, does anyone know a mod that will make clothing/armor from mods appear on corpses or in containers? For example, i want to find a VTAW skirt on a corpse....

They're going to be specific to each clothing mod usually, since they involve injecting entries into leveled lists or altering ourfit records for templated NPCs. An example is the Toxic Raiders Replacer mod which provides a random chance for raiders to be wearing some pieces from the Toxic Raider Armour mod.

With the advent of RobCo Replacer though. those sorts of mods could be straight up replaced by a handful of INI files, if someone gets the urge to make them.

• 3 months later...
On 4/15/2023 at 9:11 AM, vaultbait said:

They're going to be specific to each clothing mod usually, since they involve injecting entries into leveled lists or altering ourfit records for templated NPCs. An example is the Toxic Raiders Replacer mod which provides a random chance for raiders to be wearing some pieces from the Toxic Raider Armour mod.

With the advent of RobCo Replacer though. those sorts of mods could be straight up replaced by a handful of INI files, if someone gets the urge to make them.

A draft sketch reviewing the critical design concepts might attract implementers?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I'm using ECO to apply the keywords and I'm having a issue. I haven't tested everything but when I'm trying to use the "tight pants" keyword SAKR isn't recognizing a change but "long pants" works fine. I also tried using "crop top" which did nothing but the armor top keywords work fine. Any suggestions? 

4 hours ago, neeceerae said:

Hi, I'm using ECO to apply the keywords and I'm having a issue. I haven't tested everything but when I'm trying to use the "tight pants" keyword SAKR isn't recognizing a change but "long pants" works fine. I also tried using "crop top" which did nothing but the armor top keywords work fine. Any suggestions? 

Crop top and tight pants are both "additional" tags.  You need to also apply primary tags to your top and pants, for example "sakr_kwd_topCleavage" and then  "sakr_kwd_topTagCropTop".