SAKR Patch

View File

Patch - as Sleeve Patch. These are not fixes.

This small mod adds new Object modifications, Attach points and ModAssociation keywords to the game to apply the SAKR keywords to any clothing and armor through the armor workbench.
For the mod to work successfully, the keyword ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor and the Attach point ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor (Ballistic Weave) must be set on the modifiable armor. You will find the starting section in the "Weaving" section called SAKR Keywords.

What if my clothes don't have ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor and ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor?
Just add this via xEdit to your armor:
ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor - to the KWDA section
ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor - to the APPR section

For those using the FIS (FallIU Item Sorter) ECO (Equipment Crafing Overhaul) sorter, it is possible to add this keyword (ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor) and modification point (ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor) also through the armor workbench. See the description of the Equipment Crafting Overhaul mod.

Required
Fallout 4
Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource 1.1.0

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/07/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skimpy Armor Keyword Resource

Just now, kazeha9 said:

only 1 kwd? or can add many?

In the weave list, there is a SAKR Keywords Category. In it, all the SAKR keywords are also categorized. You will need to add to your armor mod (unless the author of the armor mod has done so) add just one keyword (Vanilla) ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor and an attach point (vanilla) ap_Railroad_ClothingArmor.

tested it with vtaw 8 umbra and doneb 5 .. cant modife multiple item (mean need only 1 item of cloth in inventory ) кстати могу описать так если есть 2 итема одинаковых в инвентаре то немогу изменить таг нужно по 1 в инвентаре и постояно надо перезаходить в станок чтобы таг конкретный поставить ) но да мод рабочий )

3 minutes ago, kazeha9 said:

tested it with vtaw 8 umbra and doneb 5 .. cant modife multiple item (mean need only 1 item of cloth in inventory ) кстати могу описать так если есть 2 итема одинаковых в инвентаре то немогу изменить таг нужно по 1 в инвентаре и постояно надо перезаходить в станок чтобы таг конкретный поставить ) но да мод рабочий )

No need to re-enter the workbench. just select the category of keywords you need and return to the level up. new categories will appear immediately.

10 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Can there be a option to "save" configuration to an importable file for another game?

At least I don't know of such a way.

Can there be an option to prevent AAF to strip it in animations?

put this file in 'Data\AAF' folder

SAKR_protectedEquipmentData.xml

(reload the file. I made a small mistake there)

Edited by stas2503
4 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Yeap I know Thanks!

It didn't work... well, it works but it has issues...

Absolutely. The up-side to Roggvir's solution is that it doesn't require alterations to the plugins since it applies keywords to forms via scripted means rather than through OMOD attachment, but the downside is that the proxy container it uses essentially reverts anything you put in it to its base form when returned.

Another approach could be to use RobCo Patcher to apply an AAF protected equipment keyword to all forms you want AAF to not strip, that wouldn't require patch plugins nor have the drawback of Roggvir's implementation, but you'd have to look up the IDs for the things you want left on and put them in a text file before running the game, so not as easy to add on-the-fly while playing.

39 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Absolutely. The up-side to Roggvir's solution is that it doesn't require alterations to the plugins since it applies keywords to forms via scripted means rather than through OMOD attachment, but the downside is that the proxy container it uses essentially reverts anything you put in it to its base form when returned.

Another approach could be to use RobCo Patcher to apply an AAF protected equipment keyword to all forms you want AAF to not strip, that wouldn't require patch plugins nor have the drawback of Roggvir's implementation, but you'd have to look up the IDs for the things you want left on and put them in a text file before running the game, so not as easy to add on-the-fly while playing.

Ok now im going to use google to translate.

I have been researching how to do that, not with robco patcher, I have not gotten that far but in the AAF documentation it says something about it, unfortunately, for starters I am not a programmer, and my mother language is Spanish, in fact I used a Jb's file with which he protects the nuka ride's clothes, I modified it to protect the Icestorm shoes, but it does not work for me, I do not know if it is because I have uninstalled Nuka Ride, or because IcesStorms pluggins are esl's and it needs the esp or something... Also made a exact copy of it named FF_equipmentSetData.xml, same result, maybe the header is wrong?

Now... i placed Stas2503's file in AAF's directory, i guess it will protect every single clothing that goes trough the workbench and has a SAKR keyword, but if i don't want to protect something i'll just have to remove the condition line from it.

Or can i paste Icestorm's conditions in Stas file? ? yeah i know im lost and desperate, is hard to be ignorant...

image.thumb.png.51de6654e28d2d98222f253c0f001dc6.png

@Gamaramdi The fact is that the FormID of the keywords indicated on the armor are placed in this file. (example ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor or DD_kw_RenderedItem). not these values themselves, but FormID in hexadecimal format. If there are any keywords on IceStorm's heels, then you can safely put their FormID in any XXX_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml with the exact name esp/esm/esl.

and more... the first 2 symbols of the FormID do not need to be specified. and in the case of esl 3, 4 and 5, it is better to replace the symbols with zeros.

Edited by stas2503
6 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

@Gamaramdi The fact is that the FormID of the keywords indicated on the armor are placed in this file. (example ma_Railroad_ClothingArmor or DD_kw_RenderedItem). not these values themselves, but FormID in hexadecimal format. If there are any keywords on IceStorm's heels, then you can safely put their FormID in any XXX_ProtectedEquipmentData.xml with the exact name esp/esm/esl.

Thanks!

I'll play with that in your file with some mods and FormID's, let's see what happens!

image.thumb.png.344c117963465cf425b3e09a14bff549.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
8 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

I'll show you in pictures how it works.

Example with SAKR

Reveal hidden contents

2023-04-08_062109.png.ee4d4436f2481236dff133e987c0ea21.png

And this is my mod for additional Devious Devices

Reveal hidden contents

2023-04-08_062319.png.d3f31096264169b3f7c5989b680c5b4c.png

2023-04-08_062341.png.0460992f35ec4c6bd0c153895d372d6b.png

@Gamaramdi You are specifying an armor element, not a keyword in the file, so these entries do not work for you.

Edit: I specifically quoted my post to point to the correct editing of the file.

Edited by stas2503
1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

@Gamaramdi You are specifying an armor element, not a keyword in the file, so these entries do not work for you.

Edit: I specifically quoted my post to point to the correct editing of the file.

Yeap, i downloaded the one where you quoted me, i believe the other is removed, Just in case i downloaded and overwrited it again, and im testing.

image.thumb.png.2746f4c08cbfeebdcacc970f63bd6068.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
1 hour ago, stas2503 said:

@Gamaramdithe correct file is now in downloads.

Cool! downloading (from downloads) AAF Support and testing...

I'm holding back my file for icestorm since there's an option for heels... and... AAF was stoping at 15% LOL so i better removed it...

Sorry for the troubles

Update.

Didn't worked, my top bottom and heels have their respective keywords, from the wave in the workbench, and still are removed.

This is the file i just downloaded from the dowloads menu and i overwrited the previous one, IDK maybe im very blind, but i don't see any difference ? if it is working on your side, just let me know, maybe im doing something wrong and just wasting your time, I really appreciated your effort and time tough

Wait. I think i know whats wrong... brb

Nope Still the same... Thank you VERY much anyways.

image.thumb.png.d60d66313b138443d0c1e74052f35fd2.png

Edited by Gamaramdi
57 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

@Gamaramdi Download the esp of your armor. I will make you AAF protection on it.

Hi, 

I guess something was lost in translation from Russian/English/Spanish? LOL 

Download the esp of my armor? you mean Upload?

Cause... I don't think you want to do the protection of that... i mean maybe icestorm's shoes... but man, mods like Vtaw i have to do it myself, that's a LOT of work!

Here's what i did, i think i can't upload the esl cause that would be like uploading part of the mod without permission or something but all the info is here:

Maybe you can check and tell me what i did wrong cause AAF with this file stops loading on 15%, maybe i must do one file for every esl and not one file with all the esl's? Of course im including ONLY THE MODELS i wear, not every model and, we can try with just one esl, don't mind the others.

I'm sure that with one working file as an example i'll be able to fish on my own, i even think maybe something's wrong with my AAF installation... 

Thanks man

Spoiler

<meta title="IceStormsShoes_protectedEquipmentData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00096e" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000931" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000928" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000975" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000927" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00092b" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00096f" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000043" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00092e" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00092f" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00096b" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe0000e0" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000042" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00098e" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    </condition>

</protectedEquipmentData>

image.thumb.png.932ec09439b112b563c8e8c2771a65cc.png

Edited by Gamaramdi

Updated

<meta title="IceStormsShoes_protectedEquipmentData.xml" version="1.0" dataSet="protectedEquipment"/>
<defaults />

<condition>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00096e" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000931" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000975" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000927" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00092b" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00096f" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000043" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00092e" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00092f" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00096b" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe0000e0" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe000042" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    <protectKeyword form="fe00098e" source="IceStormsShoes.esl"/>
    </condition>

</protectedEquipmentData>

Download the esp of my armor? you mean Upload?

Ya, Upload file. 

According to the information provided. I already wrote that you add armor to the xml file, but you need to add a keyword that is attached to the armor.

26 minutes ago, stas2503 said:

Ya, Upload file. 

According to the information provided. I already wrote that you add armor to the xml file, but you need to add a keyword that is attached to the armor.

Do you mean i have to add a keyword in F4Edit like the one you have for your DX Mod? i can do that, maybe that is the reason the AAF load stop at 15%

Update: Nevermind
Testing 1.0.2

Edited by Gamaramdi
7 minutes ago, Gamaramdi said:

Do you mean i have to add a keyword in F4Edit like the one you have for your DX Mod? i can do that, maybe that is the reason the AAF load stop at 15%

Yes. just create a keyword and put it on every armor you want. Then write the formID of this keyword into the xml file.