[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

• 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Is the Bone armor from "Rim of Madness" really included here ?

Because its the only one not working. And i dont see any patch in the log.

It was cut out in some kind of update. It seems that her patch gave out a mistake.
Catch old textures - just throw it in the mod and will work everything.
Textures.7z

16 hours ago, nsvi said:

Good day.When using this mod, does not open the developer console.Specially checked by disabling all mods, except for this, and with him related (visible pants, harmony).

Strange, does this mistake still work? I thought the guys had already fixed her.
Use the old versions then, 3.3 or 3.6 (I don’t remember exactly what this mistake has appeared)

There is the meaning of what: after the last update of SA (namely the original), compatibility with the Rimnud ceased to work. . A fan fixation of this problem was made - but this fix broke the debugging mode for some people. So, how people who use SAR +Rimnude are clearly more than those who use the Resistance to develop - it was decided to leave this fix in the release. Especially if someone is so much that the developer console uses, then I believe that he can solve this problem (or will cope with the installation of new textures on the old version of SAR)

On 9/30/2023 at 6:14 PM, Rimworld Traveller said:

Love that tattoos!

Can I make a tattoo request?  I think it'd be cool to have tattoos with the genital descriptors so Huge, Large, Tight, Micro, Virgin, etc

Say many thanks Potron, his job. 
But he will take orders to accept orders, although you can try to write to him ?

Edited by zero112
6 hours ago, zero112 said:

It was cut out in some kind of update. It seems that her patch gave out a mistake.
Catch old textures - just throw it in the mod and will work everything.
Textures.7z

Thanks for the fast reply.

Do i need to restart the game to see changes ? Do i need to delete the other files where i put the downloaded ones ?

Ive put that folder everywhere where it could be needed, didnt restart my game tho but i see no changes.

13 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

Thanks for the fast reply.

Do i need to restart the game to see changes ? Do i need to delete the other files where i put the downloaded ones ?

Ive put that folder everywhere where it could be needed, didnt restart my game tho but i see no changes.

the folder needs to be unzipped in Mods\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\
the game must be restarted

Uh, question.

My computer isn't really the best and when I activated this mod I started becoming unable to get past the initializing part of the loading screen and had to manually rip it out of my mods folder to load into the game.

How much should this mod affect the loading time of the game? Roughly I mean- My computers not a gaming computer, and I don't know how to look up my computers specs so for simplicities sake I'll just say- My computer can run the original Skyrim (With DLC and mods), not the best, but at least at a playable level.

If I'm having trouble with this mod should I use it or switch to Rimnudeworld?

Edit: I just remembered I didn't uninstall Beautiful Bodies when I plugged this in, would that cause the game screen to freeze on the game initializing?

Edited by Phoenixchampion
10 hours ago, Phoenixchampion said:

Uh, question.

My computer isn't really the best and when I activated this mod I started becoming unable to get past the initializing part of the loading screen and had to manually rip it out of my mods folder to load into the game.

How much should this mod affect the loading time of the game? Roughly I mean- My computers not a gaming computer, and I don't know how to look up my computers specs so for simplicities sake I'll just say- My computer can run the original Skyrim (With DLC and mods), not the best, but at least at a playable level.

If I'm having trouble with this mod should I use it or switch to Rimnudeworld?

Edit: I just remembered I didn't uninstall Beautiful Bodies when I plugged this in, would that cause the game screen to freeze on the game initializing?

Downloading rimworld with mods is always a long time. The more mods and the more files in them, the longer. SAR is a big and heavy mod. So maybe you didn't freeze, but you just didn't wait for the download. personally, I have a powerful gaming computer, and rimworld loads for 10-15 minutes. I set it to turn on, minimized the game window and continue to do my business. Someday yes it will load ?

11 hours ago, justaplayer00 said:

Could you please consider make compatible the apparel: Coveralls from the mod: [K4G] Empires of Old - Core? i tried but im not that artist. Also, i'm getting a glitch where the boobs are displayed when pawns look east and west with unsupported apparel (the one i mentioned) even with the correct setting. Thank you, very nice assets.

The coveralls look like this:image.png.28470380c8f7d7677a655cf42c918b08.pngCoveralls_Female_south.png.8865fdcfd337d671ba427688cf77008e.pngCoveralls_Thin_south.png.0018a1550eab5ea553a98c7eab9c2f6d.png

not planned. But there is a texture of a vanilla expansion jumpsuit - you can use it. All you need is to put it in the right folder and rename it.
image.png.1d01470fb909d6faf1688b9faa864568.png

11 hours ago, zero112 said:

Downloading rimworld with mods is always a long time. The more mods and the more files in them, the longer. SAR is a big and heavy mod. So maybe you didn't freeze, but you just didn't wait for the download. personally, I have a powerful gaming computer, and rimworld loads for 10-15 minutes. I set it to turn on, minimized the game window and continue to do my business. Someday yes it will load ?

Oh wow, I didn't realize the game could take that long to load, I was just using base Rimjobworld as my main mod and loading took like 4 or 5 minutes, didn't realize Rimworld could take that long to load at times. I... Think you could understand my confusion when the loading time extended that much.

hi, got a lil problem, everything was working fine until I tried to install - this sar stuff

I did this because I was looking for a rextexture of  the parka.

anyway, it didnt seem to work, after that I uninstalled it again and got this message 

Spoiler

image.png.83a5264b2e593ddbe0f335a371b14106.png

I didn't get this before, I assumed maybe even though its uninstalled, its still registered in some patch or whatever (no idea lol) so I uninstalled SAR and reinstalled but the problem still occurs.

I can share my log if that helps. 

it's weird, because I literally just installed this sizedapparelretexture. and since then I get this message.

I have not continud my savegame since then. (in case thats important)

hope someone can help me. 

EDIT: alright, for some reason the load order got changed even though I didnt do that. after fixing that the problem resolved itself.
sorry for the trouble lol
I leave that here just in case someone has the same problem one day

btw, is there a good retexture for the parka for SAR anywhere?

Edited by DenjiXMakima
fixed my problem
6 hours ago, Qzatre said:

Great mod, although I'm having trouble identifying which armor/clothes is supported, is there a way to look? Maybe I'm lost due to illness, sorry for the inconvenience.

The original page for the retexture has a list of supported clothes, and you can check this mod's changelog on its mod page to see what's been added since the author switched to an all-in-one download.

Using version from October 16 according to the mod dependencies in the About.xml this mod can be run withour RJW and biotech, but has the following issues without RJW:

• lastFailedOperation=Verse.PatchOperationConditional(/Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[@Name="RJW_PrivatePartBase"]/comps))
    • Nest the patch in a FindMod, or add MayRequire to the patch node
    • Alternatively set RJW as a dependency
  • Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.BodyTypeDef named Child found to give to RimWorld.FurCoveredGraphicData RimWorld.FurCoveredGraphicData
    • Assuming this is a static field that holds the Def, annotate the field with [MayRequireBiotech], as children do not exist for non-biotech owners
    • Alternatively set Biotech as a dependency
  • Error in static constructor of SizedApparel.SizedApparelPatch: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SizedApparel.SizedApparelPatch' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type rjw.SexPartAdder, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)

• harmony patch conditionally and add lazy loaded classes holding the references to conditionally depended assemblies

• Alternatively split RJW related patches into its own assembly

Always define your dependencies. Or test that your mod really only runs with the defined mod dependencies.

Edited by Nabber0000
20 hours ago, Nabber0000 said:

Using version from October 16 according to the mod dependencies in the About.xml this mod can be run withour RJW and biotech, but has the following issues without RJW:

• lastFailedOperation=Verse.PatchOperationConditional(/Defs/rjw.HediffDef_PartBase[@Name="RJW_PrivatePartBase"]/comps))
    • Nest the patch in a FindMod, or add MayRequire to the patch node
  • Could not resolve cross-reference: No RimWorld.BodyTypeDef named Child found to give to RimWorld.FurCoveredGraphicData RimWorld.FurCoveredGraphicData
    • Assuming this is a static field that holds the Def, annotate the field with [MayRequireBiotech], as children do not exist for non-biotech owners
    • Alternatively set Biotech as a dependency
  • Error in static constructor of SizedApparel.SizedApparelPatch: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'SizedApparel.SizedApparelPatch' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type rjw.SexPartAdder, RJW, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null while decoding custom attribute: (null)

• harmony patch conditionally and add lazy loaded classes holding the references to conditionally depended assemblies

• Alternatively split RJW related patches into its own assembly

Always define your dependencies. Or test that your mod really only runs with the defined mod dependencies.

Aren't you confusing RJW with RNW?

It’s just that without RJW, neither this assembly nor the original mod work at all. No way.

On 8/5/2023 at 12:27 AM, laknomurko said:

sized-apparel-zero.zipHey I added textures for an outfit in Rimsenal, only the Female body.. maybe the others body types later lol

Also adding some psd templates because it was a pain without any (if anyone else creates more)

psd-templates.zip 1.81 MB · 555 downloads

I'm kinda lost, Rimpy says that this mod duplacates SAR.  Should I throw content of the archive unto mod directory?

6 hours ago, Qzatre said:

I'm kinda lost, Rimpy says that this mod duplacates SAR.  Should I throw content of the archive unto mod directory?

Complex issue. He dropped the entire mod version 3.6.7 with additional textures. Accordingly, you only need to install it, because replacing files with new versions can break everything. You can try to pull the textures from there, but it’s not very clear where they are located.

Spoiler

image.png.6dd4069ad095e194fcfd9e6ccbb015ce.png
But in my opinion, there is too much fuss for the sake of one texture, albeit a beautiful one.

14 hours ago, Wichking said:

It looks like Hulk and Fat bodytypes aren't supported, there are simply no textures, but I cannot find it explained in the original post. Am I doing something wrong, or am I missing an extra download?

Basic hulk and fat bodies are supported (naked). But there are very few sets of clothes for them.

On 10/31/2023 at 2:19 AM, zero112 said:

Complex issue. He dropped the entire mod version 3.6.7 with additional textures. Accordingly, you only need to install it, because replacing files with new versions can break everything. You can try to pull the textures from there, but it’s not very clear where they are located.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.6dd4069ad095e194fcfd9e6ccbb015ce.png
But in my opinion, there is too much fuss for the sake of one texture, albeit a beautiful one.

Yeah please you have permission to integrate this into the main mod folder, that was my intention sorry for the confusion. You should just need to add these 2 items into the root level mod if i recall:

Spoiler

image.png.08663f209448564ce3218e34461827c0.png

Edited by laknomurko