[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2108324996&searchtext=bun

can anyone help me with this mod? Im having a trouble understanding the guide or im just a plain idiot, the body xml is wildly different from this Mods format as well as having a tail body def, it seems like it just uses the standard female shape and im not quite sure about the skeleton situtation, sorry im asking to be spoon fed but this is my first attempt at something like this

Hello, I'd like to ask, is it intended to work like this: if female pawn wearing pants ( I'm using "Visible pants") then during RJW animations her vagina became invisible, but pubs and anus stays. I think it's goes for everething with "hide genitals" tag. Am I missing some settings? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm jsut playing fist time with mods.

Spoiler

Pants equiped:
image.png.d49d4a30eaeff910ebda62619cacdd34.png
image.png.948729564fc4752179c5de52f144a874.png
Without pants:
image.png.d9837d2a3e548486ec2be331b617a9a2.png

i need help with an error, i dont know what it means but it keeps coming up

[Sized Apparel for RJW (SAR version)] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationSequence(count=2, lastFailedOperation=Verse.PatchOperationConditional(Defs/ThingDef[defName = "Apparel_Pants"]/apparel/wornGraphicPath)) failed
file: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Patches\ApparelPatches\Apparel_Various.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.PatchOperationSequence:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

this is what comes up when i start the game, any ideas on whats wrong?

i also get this when i try to open the debug action menu

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000063 (from typeref, class/assembly AlienRace.ExtendedGraphics.ExtendedGraphicsPawnWrapper, AlienRace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.DebugTabMenu_Actions.InitActions (Verse.DebugActionNode absRoot) [0x00080] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.TrySetupNodeGraph () [0x00040] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.SwitchTab (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x00000] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug..ctor (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0002d] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x00013] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <95de19971c5d40878d8742747904cdcd>:0 
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

6 hours ago, bighordeon said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2108324996&searchtext=bun

can anyone help me with this mod? Im having a trouble understanding the guide or im just a plain idiot, the body xml is wildly different from this Mods format as well as having a tail body def, it seems like it just uses the standard female shape and im not quite sure about the skeleton situtation, sorry im asking to be spoon fed but this is my first attempt at something like this

Unfortunately I can't add anything beyond what is written in the manual. Try downloading the patch for Kurin (by MerisDarkmon) and have a look at its innards. It can help you figure out what to do and how to do it.

Spoiler

1. in the SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Defs\BodyAddonDefs folder, you need to create a new BodyDefs.xml for the race. Inside are the body types for the race and the body parts that need to be drawn (with their texture depth). In 90% of cases, everything will be the same as with people, only it will be necessary to change the self-name of the race.
2. in the SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Defs\SkeletonDef folder, you need to create a new SkeletonDef.xml for the race. Inside you can adjust texture shifts. If the textures of the body of the race match the textures of the people, nothing needs to be moved. For more non-standard races (ratkins, chickens or some kind of snake people - you have to try).
3. You need to add the textures of the naked body to the folder, the path of which matches the path from the original mod of the race (for example, for miho it is SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\Textures\Miho\Body). "_BaseBody_" should be inserted into the name of the new texture (that is, you do not need to replace the original textures - they should be drawn when the pawn is dressed in clothes that are not supported by the mod). At this stage, you need to decide an important question - whether to make a texture for the body that can use the standard set of textures for breasts (and other things) or will you use the body from the race, but edit the textures of the body parts for better visualization.
3.1 - If you decide to fit the body itself (a simpler and more logical option in my opinion) - then all you need to do is edit the body in a graphic editor (photoshop, crit, or just paint, it doesn't matter) so that there is maximum compatibility with the body from SAR. It's easier to take the textures of the SAR body and edit it already (add hairiness for the fury, draw scales, etc.). After that, all that needs to be done is to specify in the in-game settings of the mod that the race uses the textures of people. And that's it, the race is ready, it remains to issue it as a patch to the mod and throw it on Loverslab or Discord (it is shared correctly!).
3.2 - If you decide to use a race body (for example, ratkin bodies are very different) - then you will need to create a new folder for the race in the SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\Textures\SizedApparel\BodyParts folder. Transfer all the necessary textures there - and start fitting them to the body of the race using shifts in SkeletonDef.xml or by editing the textures themselves in a graphics editor (photoshop, crit, or just paint, it doesn’t matter). In the in-game settings of the mod, you need to specify that the race uses its own textures. This is a complex, painstaking option, but you will definitely feel like a cool modder. At the end, don't forget to issue it as a patch to the mod and drop it on Loverslab or Discord (it's shared correctly!).

6 hours ago, Blueberrina said:

Hello, I'd like to ask, is it intended to work like this: if female pawn wearing pants ( I'm using "Visible pants") then during RJW animations her vagina became invisible, but pubs and anus stays. I think it's goes for everething with "hide genitals" tag. Am I missing some settings? Sorry if it's obvious, I'm jsut playing fist time with mods.

Reveal hidden contents

Pants equiped:
image.png.d49d4a30eaeff910ebda62619cacdd34.png
image.png.948729564fc4752179c5de52f144a874.png
Without pants:
image.png.d9837d2a3e548486ec2be331b617a9a2.png

Try as an experiment to put the old version (available in the files). Perhaps something went wrong when making changes in the latest versions. There have been attempts to clean up the SA-rimnude-HAR compatibility issue.

4 hours ago, MemeAttack778 said:

i need help with an error, i dont know what it means but it keeps coming up

[Sized Apparel for RJW (SAR version)] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationSequence(count=2, lastFailedOperation=Verse.PatchOperationConditional(Defs/ThingDef[defName = "Apparel_Pants"]/apparel/wornGraphicPath)) failed
file: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Patches\ApparelPatches\Apparel_Various.xml
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.PatchOperationSequence:Complete (string)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

this is what comes up when i start the game, any ideas on whats wrong?

Contact the RNW Discord for help. As I wrote earlier - I do not understand the code. And those who understand do not come here so often - they are all in the discord.
https://discord.com/channels/374305025486225409/374305499925184544

2 hours ago, tonyredgrave002 said:

Hey, since SA is combined with this, any idea how I can add my own breast "pose"? JiggleUp is made from pose, but I can't find the def that determines when it is used. I want to add a pose for when certain clothes is worn.

test.JPG.7020abce1c88073225f35acb72b609f1.JPGtest2.JPG.fec86ad8cc424f0b7f956dd94385f714.JPG

Discord for you too ? But this is definitely not an easy task, most likely impossible. How to teach a mod to determine what kind of clothes is and draw the corresponding chest is a very difficult task.

Thank you, looking at the Kurin patch really did help, idk why I didn't think of that! This is the patch for the Bun race, a few edits might need to be made, but looking at it and adjusting heights, i think it looks fine, I need to do a few things like edit colors on anus and nipples as well as possibly retexture penis for a little fluff but for my first attempt I think itll do just fine for now

Bun-Race-sized-apparel-master.zip

17 hours ago, zero112 said:

Try as an experiment to put the old version (available in the files). Perhaps something went wrong when making changes in the latest versions. There have been attempts to clean up the SA-rimnude-HAR compatibility issue.

Version 3.3 worked for me, thank you!

• 3 weeks later...

Is this mod works with HSK? I tried to put as high as possible in mod list, but it doesn't work. What can be the issue? (I also have RJW and it works)

edit:
Okay I re-installed the whole game and mods. It worked without HSK, when installed HSK again - same result.

Edited by hopmon

Noobish question.
If I have beautiful bodies mod this mod here won´t work since it does the same thing, ie bodie texture replacement, correct?
Can this mod be added or removed mid game safely?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Is anyone else having a small problem with Animal Equipment? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2568865984

I get an error and the gear initially appears like this :

Spoiler

Capture1.jpg.1ae06edaa5e16722f4464e58a816f08b.jpg

But if I hide and show the creature's gear using the Character Editor, it shows as intended. But after a few minutes the problem comes back again, so it's not a solution.

Spoiler

Capture2.jpg.6956716fe0d26beb9776c8db8223e929.jpg

Here is the error :

Spoiler

Getting apparel graphic with undefined body type.
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter:RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.TryGetGraphicApparel_Patch1 (RimWorld.Apparel,RimWorld.BodyTypeDef,RimWorld.ApparelGraphicRecord&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) SizedApparel.SizedApparelUtility:SizedApparel.SizedApparelUtility.UpdateAllApparel_Patch0 (Verse.Pawn,bool)
(wrapper dynamic-method) SizedApparel.DrawPawnBodyPatch:SizedApparel.DrawPawnBodyPatch.Prefix_Patch0 (Verse.PawnRenderer&,Verse.Pawn,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.DrawPawnBody_Patch2 (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags,UnityEngine.Mesh&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal_Patch3 (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,bool,Verse.Rot4,Verse.RotDrawMode,Verse.PawnRenderFlags)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderCache_Patch0 (Verse.PawnRenderer,Verse.Rot4,single,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer:OnPostRender ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer:RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer.RenderPawn_Patch3 (RimWorld.PawnCacheRenderer,Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.RenderTexture,UnityEngine.Vector3,single,single,Verse.Rot4,bool,bool,bool,bool,bool,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Collections.Generic.IReadOnlyDictionary`2<RimWorld.Apparel, UnityEngine.Color>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>,bool)
AnimalGear.AnimalGearHarmony/PawnRenderer_GetBlitMeshUpdatedFrame_Patch:PawnRenderer_GetBlitMeshUpdatedFrame_Pre (Verse.PawnTextureAtlasFrameSet,Verse.Rot4,Verse.PawnDrawMode,UnityEngine.Mesh&)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.GetBlitMeshUpdatedFrame_Patch2 (Verse.PawnRenderer,Verse.PawnTextureAtlasFrameSet,Verse.Rot4,Verse.PawnDrawMode)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer:Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch4 (Verse.PawnRenderer,UnityEngine.Vector3,System.Nullable`1<Verse.Rot4>,bool)
Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker:DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn:Verse.Pawn.DrawAt_Patch2 (Verse.Pawn,UnityEngine.Vector3,bool)
Verse.Thing:Draw ()
Verse.ThingWithComps:Draw ()
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Map:Verse.Map.MapUpdate_Patch2 (Verse.Map)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.UpdatePlay_Patch4 (Verse.Game)
Verse.Root_Play:Update ()

PS : everything else works great, I don't have a single error or warning when starting the game, despite all my mods.

Edited by wonderdemonbra

For some reason all body parts(rjw parts) disapering when pawn doing something that making then uncloth themself(visualy) like having sex, wash(dubs hygene), or milk themselfs and what not. Otherwise parts are visible. Console dont give any errors when it happens. I imagine clothes just becomes invisible but rjw parts dont show up and getting hidden by invisible cloths. It didnt happend before so i dont know...
https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/c0555d582da0f405c91bf91f50b05422
This is how it looks like: i used character edit to hide cloth manualy on first screenshot(and parts becames visible again), second is how they look like when they undress for animations and actions.

screenshot22.png

screenshot21.png

Edited by shar95

Is there a way to force respawn of a character's junk? I'm running into a problem where initially generated characters have visible genitals, but sometimes after load they don't have anything visible while unclothed. (And it's not necessarily an issue with the latest version of the mod. I'm using a previous version and haven't updated yet.)

EDIT: Never mind. You just go into the SAR mod menu and click apply settings.

Edited by qwerty2012
14 hours ago, sexlabextra said:

for some reason, the models double up on penis and nipples. I assume this also happens with vagina but can't see it. 

X.JPG

Looks like you're running Rimnude together with SAR.
Either use the SAR mod settings to disable the incompatible SAR features, or edit the Rimnude defines so it doesn't load any genitals and nipples

Good day, I had a small problem, how is its compatibility HSK the bottom line is that if you install her clothes does not function, namely, the display, without the mod of the pack, it works and will there be compatibility with the passes HSK ....(has been corrected m.t ask for it)