[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

On 5/8/2023 at 12:44 AM, Monxta said:

There's something that's weird or broken, or maybe I just don't get
Why does Male+Thin show up with SAR Body, but all the clothes are vanilla textures?

I've tried every setting I can find but it doesn't fix anything.

Like, I get that Male+Male doesn't have the clothes made, so we have put up with the terrible default clothes for that, but for Male+Thin it should just be Female+Thin with no chest.

And the graphic is tagged as Thin_Human, so it's obviously the default -- it's not ThinF_Human or Thin_HumanF or whatever the discriminator would be.

By the way, I just figured it out. If you want clothes on thin male pawns to be displayed, you can simply overwrite the textures. Especially on a thin physique it will not lead to much distortion.

just add files with default name:

Spoiler

image.png.35687e68c80289d0faed77e713145442.png

I love this mod, great work with it! 

Are there any plans to bring back the much larger breast size clothing edits? I remember many clothes having textures for things like "Colossal" size breasts, but they don't seem to work any more - they seem to just show "Huge" size.

3 hours ago, Obsi said:

Are there any plans to bring back the much larger breast size clothing edits? I remember many clothes having textures for things like "Colossal" size breasts, but they don't seem to work any more - they seem to just show "Huge" size.

No, I deleted them ? But if you want, you can pull them out of the old version of the water - they will work fine with a few caveats.

3 hours ago, zero112 said:

No, I deleted them ? But if you want, you can pull them out of the old version of the water - they will work fine with a few caveats.

Ah that's a shame, I did like those ? I'll try and work out how to pull them over then

On 5/9/2023 at 1:49 AM, zero112 said:

By the way, I just figured it out. If you want clothes on thin male pawns to be displayed, you can simply overwrite the textures. Especially on a thin physique it will not lead to much distortion.

just add files with default name:

Oh nice! That'll be a massive improvement, I'm gonna have to figure out how to automate the duplication...

21 minutes ago, Durrian said:

Maybe i am getting something wrong, it is installed (version 2.4) but the mod "wants" a 0.0.0 version..

so i have no clou what to do?

Spoiler

image.png.633035ca9fafbc716f73a2c181b5c78f.png

Well, I don't have that error. But in any case - I think you can just ignore it. The dependence on [XND] Visible Pants is purely aesthetic - without this mod everything will work fine, just not as beautiful. But if Visible Pants works for you, albeit a crooked version, then there will be no problems.

Thx for the quik response and fpr your good work!?

I have redownloaded XND Visible Pants and there is no change, but everything seems to work as intendet so i think its good for me ?

---

On 5/12/2023 at 11:39 AM, Obsi said:

---

And for this conversation, maybe u can explain me how to pull them out of the old version, cause i´d like to see them too?

17 minutes ago, Durrian said:

Thx for the quik response and fpr your good work!?

I have redownloaded XND Visible Pants and there is no change, but everything seems to work as intendet so i think its good for me ?

---

---

And for this conversation, maybe u can explain me how to pull them out of the old version, cause i´d like to see them too?

nothing complicated

Spoiler

Just take the missing chest textures from the old version: SAR-Bodies(2.32a_classical).7z

and drop them into the appropriate folders (SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\Textures\SizedApparel\BodyParts\Human\Breasts) In general, dig a little - anyone will figure it out there.

Hi

Just reporting something.

I greatly appreciate your effort in putting all the pieces together in one package, however a few Rimworld debug function does not work anymore like spawning things and other functions like this. God mod works just fine. (turning off the mod everything goes back to normal, all debug windows and options pop normally).

Another thing, it works perfectly with [NL] Facial Animation - WIP.

Thanks again for making this game more vibrant!

17 hours ago, Cybersky said:
Hi

Just reporting something.

I greatly appreciate your effort in putting all the pieces together in one package, however a few Rimworld debug function does not work anymore like spawning things and other functions like this. God mod works just fine. (turning off the mod everything goes back to normal, all debug windows and options pop normally).

Another thing, it works perfectly with [NL] Facial Animation - WIP.

Thanks again for making this game more vibrant!

Yeah, that's the same bug I had. It's caused by the files introduced in v3.4.2.
For some reason, zero112 still uses them in his new versions.

You should revert to v3.4.1 if you want to fix your debug.

30 minutes ago, zero112 said:

Updated to 3.5.1
Added body textures for VE Androids.

Hi zero112, does this version still use the files introduced in v3.4.2?
They seriously mess up the in game debug, you should make those an optional download for people that actually need it.

Edited by baermoon
6 minutes ago, baermoon said:

Hi zero112, does this version still use the files introduced in v3.4.2?
They seriously mess up the in game debug, you should make those an optional download for people that actually need it.

I remind you - I'm not a modder, I just put together a bunch of mods in order to play it myself was convenient. If you can fix what you think is not working right - just send a working version, I'll upload it. This version works for me, I do not need debugging.

files in 3.4.2 were changed because the original mod broke the game when interacting with RNW

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/208541-mod-sizedapparel-sar-bodiesmod/?do=findComment&comment=4070421

Edited by zero112
1 hour ago, zero112 said:

I remind you - I'm not a modder, I just put together a bunch of mods in order to play it myself was convenient. If you can fix what you think is not working right - just send a working version, I'll upload it. This version works for me, I do not need debugging.

files in 3.4.2 were changed because the original mod broke the game when interacting with RNW

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/208541-mod-sizedapparel-sar-bodiesmod/?do=findComment&comment=4070421

So no support for people not using RNW anymore?

Plus, I'm not asking you to fix anything. I'm just telling you the mod was perfectly fine for people not using RNW, until those files introduced in 3.4.2. I'm not a modder too, so my best suggestion is reverting to using the 3.4.1 version of those 3 files. Those are the only ones causing the bug. But, this compilation is yours, so you do you.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your compilation. I am grateful for it.

Edited by baermoon
1 hour ago, zero112 said:

This version works for me, I do not need debugging.

?Wait a minute...
Are you saying your debug is bugged too?
Even though the whole point of that version update was to fix it for RNW users?

Without the debug to check for errors, how are you going to know if your saves are safe.

Edited by baermoon

Heyo,

Just checking, but I'm having a dependency issue with visible pants. I've installed visible pants from steam. I've also tried the updated .dll one recommended by another user in this thread but all versions have a dependency issue with size apparel. The message saying the following.

Depends on [XND] Visible Pants version >= 0.0.0, version 2.4 is loaded

Anyone know how to resolve this, if its just on my machine?

Alright, for those of us WITHOUT RimNudeWorld, we should be using 3.4.1, yes?  Or maybe a better way to put it is that we should be using 3.4.1 if we are not using HAR?  My understanding is that 3.4.2 tries to talk to HAR in order to make RNW work and that messes the game up if we don't have HAR running.  Sound right?

It almost seems like the mods will have to choose RNW version or no RNW rather than a compatibility patch (I am firmly in favor of saying goodbye to RNW and embracing Sized Apparel's superiority)

Edit:

Discord solution curtesy of Talos: if you are having problems go into SAR Bodies-1.4-Assemblies and extract SizedApparellforRJW replacing the .dll

Edited by Rimworld Traveller