[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

8 hours ago, Gav1in said:

image.png.85f45f47ef3f6fec5a59400fc6866b3c.pngThis mod does add genitals but im having a problem the pawn on the far right is missing breasts

There are old body textures for them (I did it a long time ago). But you will have to make the patch yourself, read the post of the original mod (it seems there was an instruction there) or take help in the discord.
I don't have much time right now, sorry.

Textures.7z

3 hours ago, Empty3301 said:

Will there be support for additional pairs of breasts, in the form of textures? I remember in the modification of warhammer daemonettes it was well implemented, as well as in the nephila mod.

4324.png

Very unlikely. In any case, you should ask about this in the original, OTY did not make the functionality of double breasts.

I am getting this error when opening one of the debug menus with your mod enabled. Disabling your mod makes the error stop appearing.

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000063 (from typeref, class/assembly AlienRace.ExtendedGraphics.ExtendedGraphicsPawnWrapper, AlienRace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.DebugTabMenu_Actions.InitActions (Verse.DebugActionNode absRoot) [0x00080] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.TrySetupNodeGraph () [0x00040] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.SwitchTab (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x00000] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug..ctor (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0002d] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x00013] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

2 hours ago, pleaseletmedownloadstuff said:

I am getting this error when opening one of the debug menus with your mod enabled. Disabling your mod makes the error stop appearing.

Exception filling window for Verse.ImmediateWindow: System.TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000063 (from typeref, class/assembly AlienRace.ExtendedGraphics.ExtendedGraphicsPawnWrapper, AlienRace, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null)
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.get_method_info(intptr,System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo&)
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethodInfo.GetMethodInfo (System.IntPtr handle) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetPseudoCustomAttributes () [0x00002] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetPseudoCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType) [0x0000a] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inheritedOnly) [0x0001f] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (System.Reflection.ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00037] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, System.Boolean inherit) [0x00000] in <eae584ce26bc40229c1b1aa476bfa589>:0 
  at Verse.GenAttribute.TryGetAttribute[T] (System.Reflection.MemberInfo memberInfo, T& customAttribute) [0x00000] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.DebugTabMenu_Actions.InitActions (Verse.DebugActionNode absRoot) [0x00080] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.TrySetupNodeGraph () [0x00040] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug.SwitchTab (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x00000] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Dialog_Debug..ctor (Verse.DebugTabMenuDef def) [0x0002d] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.ToggleDebugActionsMenu () [0x00013] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.Verse.DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons_Patch0(Verse.DebugWindowsOpener)
  at Verse.ImmediateWindow.DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect inRect) [0x00000] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
  at Verse.Window.InnerWindowOnGUI (System.Int32 x) [0x001d3] in <3126aca1aad041dcbdeda807cfe004bf>:0 
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
Verse.Log:Error (string)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

I understand when it's lazy to read branches of 300 pages, but then you could scroll through the last couple of pages ?

17 hours ago, zero112 said:

There are old body textures for them (I did it a long time ago). But you will have to make the patch yourself, read the post of the original mod (it seems there was an instruction there) or take help in the discord.

Textures.7z 201.48 kB · 0 downloads

Very unlikely. In any case, you should ask about this in the original, OTY did not make the functionality of double breasts.

It is sad to hear this, I wonder then what is the meaning of this gene, why is an additional pair of breasts needed, does this affect the production and volume of milk?

On 5/27/2023 at 2:01 PM, zero112 said:

Textures.7z 201.48 kB · 2 downloads

Link to original mod or discord? thanks

19 hours ago, l1monat54 said:

unfortunately for some reason the situation of genetalia has not improved

Most likely you have some kind of mod that overwrites the textures of the genitals. (like Chaeren's Apparel gave such an error, but this is not accurate) In general, look for a problem in the mods that are after SA in the download

On 6/4/2023 at 4:55 PM, zero112 said:

Most likely you have some kind of mod that overwrites the textures of the genitals. (like Chaeren's Apparel gave such an error, but this is not accurate) In general, look for a problem in the mods that are after SA in the download

yep, this is AKT_Led Clothes, why are there genitals textures at all?  spasibo tovarisch!

Edited by l1monat54
  • 2 weeks later...

Updated to 3.6
Added improved succubus textures for rjw-genes.
Added textures of pants (shorts, skirts, etc.) for fat and hulk.
Added tribal clothing textures for fat and hulk.

I planned to do more right away, but it seems I have an acute attack of laziness

59 minutes ago, shar95 said:

Its probably seas it somewhere but: what clothing and with what with sizes are supported? There is 7 sizes right? So Up to wich apparel goes?

an approximate list (maybe I’ve added something since then, too lazy to remember)

Spoiler

vanilla
TribalA - done
ShirtButton - done
ShirtBasic - done
Parka - done
Duster - done
Jacket - done

FlakJacketdone
FlakVestdone

Royalty
VestRoyal - not ready
ShirtRuffle - not ready
RoyalRobe - not ready
PsyfocusVest - not ready
PsyfocusShirt - not ready
PsyfocusRobe - not ready
EltexVest - not ready
EltexShirt - not ready
EltexRobe - not ready
CorsetRoyal - not ready
Cape - not ready

Ideology
Robe - not ready
Burka - not ready

BodyStrap - done

SlaveCollar - done

Flak Jacket Spikecore - done

Jacket Spikecore - done

Parka Spikecore - done
DusterSpikecore - done

Vanilla Apparel Expanded (optional)
Tunic - done
Tribal Poncho - done
Tribal Kilt - done

TankTop - done
Suit Jacket - done
ShirtFleece - done
ShirtandTie - done
SheriffShirt - done

Scrubs - done
Pelt Coat - done
Overall - done
Military Uniform - done
Military Jacket - done
LabCoat - done
Jumpsuit - done
Hoodie - done

Chefs Uniform - done
Casual TShirt - done
Cape - done (destroyed)
Builders Jacket - done
Blouse - done
Apron - done

sizes 0 to 6 (ie: striped, micro, small, regular, large, huge, giant)

In RMW, there are still additional sizes (7-11), but they are extremely rare in the game (only if you manually increase them to them yourself or with the help of third-party mods), so we decided to limit ourselves to seven normal sizes.

16 minutes ago, shar95 said:

That clears some of it up, thanks. So it drops to the closest supported size then(gigantic on the screenshot)? And is there a way to see why some cloths do that and some just dont? I downloaded SAR todays morning.

bottontishrot.png

tishort.png

nake.png

gig.png

Everything is easy - on those clothes where there are textures - they are drawn. On those clothes where there are no textures - they are not drawn. ?

Accordingly, if you download clothes that are not supported by the mod (no one has drawn a set of textures for it), then it will be rendered without breasts.
All textures were drawn by hand, on bare enthusiasm. So there is not everything and not everywhere.

If you want to get confused - then you can easily add your own textures.
You don't need any settings in the game code

Yes, and you installed not only this mod, but several different ones at once - what can we say about some kind of uniformity.

Edited by zero112

Every time I load this mod I get the error for needing the visible pants mod, which I have, but it wants version 0.0 and I have one that actually has a version number.

Edit: It also crashes right to desktop without even invalidating the modlist when I load it with my modlist

Edited by Garthis
1 hour ago, Garthis said:

Every time I load this mod I get the error for needing the visible pants mod, which I have, but it wants version 0.0 and I have one that actually has a version number.

Edit: It also crashes right to desktop without even invalidating the modlist when I load it with my modlist

About.xml

try replacing the file in the mod with this one. But this is unlikely to help, the fact that you have a demand for pants, although they are installed, is a symptom of a problem. Something seems to conflict with you.