[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

On 1/5/2024 at 5:51 PM, Sidereal said:

Am I correct in thinking that, to get penises working on animals, what needs to be done is:

a folder per animal (as has been done with the muffalo) in C:\...\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\Textures\SizedApparel\BodyParts

an xml defining the penis (as has been done with the muffalo) in C:\...\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Defs\BodyAddonDefs\Animal

?

You make it sound so easy

On 1/13/2024 at 10:15 AM, zero112 said:

I recommend that you ask these questions in discord

Don't know if it's just me, but I can't open the discord link from the original post. It just returns a blank "no channel" message to me.

weird conflict with rimnudeworld- bodies stopped drawing genitals/breasts until this mod or rimnudeworld fan patch disabled. No idea what caused it, no new mods were installed either

also men are getting huuuuuge breasts from the side view, even with the patch enabled

Edited by OpsequiousDoubts

Heyo! I've stumbled unto an issue i can't quite figure out, and my partner seems to have the same issue on a separate computer. 

When we make certain pawns using SAR we end up having the pawn's body visible, but the old vanilla body still appears behind them (See attached pictures)

I've tried to see if it were some conflicting mods but i can't find anything (and restarting with new mod lists takes about 10 minutes of loading so finding the issue is hard). Does anyone else know of this issue or have some idea on what it could be? As far as i can tell i dont have any other body mods active at the moment and i cant think what else it could be. I do have Character Editor however.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Double body bug.png

4 hours ago, Meepymeep said:

Heyo! I've stumbled unto an issue i can't quite figure out, and my partner seems to have the same issue on a separate computer. 

When we make certain pawns using SAR we end up having the pawn's body visible, but the old vanilla body still appears behind them (See attached pictures)

I've tried to see if it were some conflicting mods but i can't find anything (and restarting with new mod lists takes about 10 minutes of loading so finding the issue is hard). Does anyone else know of this issue or have some idea on what it could be? As far as i can tell i dont have any other body mods active at the moment and i cant think what else it could be. I do have Character Editor however.

Double body bug.png

Most likely a conflict with some mod.
You can also try going into the mod settings (in the game itself) - maybe the wrong checkboxes are there.

4 hours ago, Meepymeep said:

Double body bug.png

Upload the content you have created and the Steam connection for that race, I can help you view it.

By installing this mod I noticed that it uses around 2-3gb ram. Without mod game using around 2gb ram but with this mod enabled its 4-5 gb ram usage. I saw some other person complained about it but no answer. Is this ok or there is some issue with the mod. Having 8gb system makes it difficult

Edited by sornaa

PSA if you want ANIMAL ADDON to function with sized apparel, go to your rimnude file, common>patches, delete human patch and any other race patches you use, now in sized apparel mod settings check all the 'draw' boxes except 'draw breasts on worn only'

Edited by Bingusasdf
15 hours ago, sornaa said:

By installing this mod I noticed that it uses around 2-3gb ram. Without mod game using around 2gb ram but with this mod enabled its 4-5 gb ram usage. I saw some other person complained about it but no answer. Is this ok or there is some issue with the mod. Having 8gb system makes it difficult

It is not normal. Something is not installed correctly, there is a mod conflict, and so on.
SAR is a fairly balanced mod, it consumes noticeably less performance than the same rimnude.
BUT. The mod has a huge number of textures (5,965 as of today), so it greatly increases the time of the first launch of the game.
Also, due to the rendering features of the game itself, freezes may appear during the appearance of caravans and raids on the base (it freezes for a couple of seconds while processing data for rendering, after which it works without problems)

convert the content in  "RimNude_ - AnimalAddon"  to the version used by SA,
Unlike RNW, the animal organs of SA do not have a non mating hiding function and will remain displayed.
It may require someone who understands the code to have the ability to modify them.
This Mod only supports animals in vanilla games. image.png.843cacaac675ee9dbec0c4993d3f46c9.png

SizedApparel_Animal_Addon_WIP.zip

Edited by darknoss
2 hours ago, Cragg9911 said:

Do you know any solutions? Even with only the necessary mods, my SAR is set up correctly but there's absolutely no depiction of genitalia.

Reveal hidden contents

20240212115713_1.jpg.d71556bc52ea64bc6ca5b63c91956124.jpg

20240212115913_1.jpg.1ab7dfe589e8064cba6f9351f07fba7b.jpg

20240212115652_1.jpg.f6aa8d3478140794b34319246377afa4.jpg

image.png.d3b4519ca92a6b3ac083ba749541e9a2.png

Click "Press if changed" to force updates, sometimes reading files may not automatically update the image files

On 2/12/2024 at 4:03 PM, darknoss said:

image.png.d3b4519ca92a6b3ac083ba749541e9a2.png

Click "Press if changed" to force updates, sometimes reading files may not automatically update the image files

I followed the suggestion to press the 'Press if changed' button and also tried rebooting, but there was no effect.

Spoiler

20240212181107_1.jpg.92e7fc53ce7837dd75a4f1f24260c2b7.jpg

20240212181121_1.jpg.76c5d7280aa6048ea5be82b39b38e77f.jpg

P.S. An error like this also occurs.

Spoiler

[Sized Apparel for RJW (SAR version)] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationSequence(count=2, lastFailedOperation=Verse.PatchOperationConditional(Defs/ThingDef[defName = "Apparel_Pants"]/apparel/wornGraphicPath)) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\sized-apparel-zero-v3.9.4\1.4\Patches\ApparelPatches\Apparel_Various.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch0 (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.PatchOperationSequence:Complete (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.LoadedModManager:Verse.LoadedModManager.ClearCachedPatches_Patch0 ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()
20240214195241_1.jpg.fd2d3b0edda9cfe55f7a77c52af43a87.jpg

Edited by Cragg9911

Updated to 3.9.4
Major update with changes to the source code. Many thanks to GhostClinic, Bunuffin, jikulopo, Crow and other guys from discord who help make the mod better.
Performance improvements, conditional rendering of animal genitalia, and cocoon graphics

The name of the folder with the mod is also changing to avoid confusion between the LL and Discord communities.

I haven’t written here about an update for a long time 😃
The update is major, changes to the code have finally begun. Let's give a round of applause to the hero guys, they deserve it.
Please note that in new versions the names of the mod folders will change slightly (requested by discord residents), so be more careful when updating.
It would have been a good idea to call the version SAR 4.0, but not all the planned changes were ready for today. I hope the programmers will not lose their passion and will please us with some changes to the code, and in the meantime I’m working on updating the textures of the vanilla game (two years have passed since I painted them, so it’s time to fix them, as well as add support for all types bodies and not just women's. T-shirts, shirts, jackets are already ready. We plan to make anthers, down jackets, armored jackets (and variations for raiders), body armor. After that, we release a large package for release and on vacation for half a year.

On 2/12/2024 at 6:16 PM, Cragg9911 said:

I followed the suggestion to press the 'Press if changed' button and also tried rebooting, but there was no effect.

Reveal hidden contents

20240212181107_1.jpg.92e7fc53ce7837dd75a4f1f24260c2b7.jpg

20240212181121_1.jpg.76c5d7280aa6048ea5be82b39b38e77f.jpg

P.S. An error like this also occurs.

Reveal hidden contents

[Sized Apparel for RJW (SAR version)] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationSequence(count=2, lastFailedOperation=Verse.PatchOperationConditional(Defs/ThingDef[defName = "Apparel_Pants"]/apparel/wornGraphicPath)) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\sized-apparel-zero-v3.9.4\1.4\Patches\ApparelPatches\Apparel_Various.xml
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch0 (string)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete (string)
Verse.PatchOperationSequence:Complete (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.LoadedModManager:Verse.LoadedModManager.ClearCachedPatches_Patch0 ()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad ()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData (bool)
Verse.Root/<>c:<Start>b__6_1 ()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 ()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

20240214195241_1.jpg.fd2d3b0edda9cfe55f7a77c52af43a87.jpg

Updating to SAR version 3.9.5 resolved the issue. Thank you so much, darknoss, for your assistance with the consultation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2024 at 5:34 AM, darknoss said:

convert the content in  "RimNude_ - AnimalAddon"  to the version used by SA,
Unlike RNW, the animal organs of SA do not have a non mating hiding function and will remain displayed.
It may require someone who understands the code to have the ability to modify them.
This Mod only supports animals in vanilla games. image.png.843cacaac675ee9dbec0c4993d3f46c9.png

SizedApparel_Animal_Addon_WIP.zip 1.83 MB · 372 downloads

Tried it with version 3.9.4 of sized apparel zero and thus far seems not to be working.

Is there a mod option ingame available for it?

Load it after sized apparel rjw extension and addons(AnimAddons)

19 hours ago, NUlL_0 said:

Tried it with version 3.9.4 of sized apparel zero and thus far seems not to be working.

Is there a mod option ingame available for it?

Load it after sized apparel rjw extension and addons(AnimAddons)

image.png.4d66262f382c2e8a4eabcc5882f08539.png

I advise you to use the latest versions (at the time of this post these are Sized Apparel Zero 3.10 and Sized Apparel - Animal Addon 1.0.1)
But in your versions everything should have worked too, check the in-game settings of the mod (there is a flag for showing the genitalia of animals)