[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

2 hours ago, le_honloagoongas said:

Having a problem where small equine penis doesnt use the right texture when hard. It uses the correct texture for the flaccid small equine penis, but not the erect one. It seems like its using some sort of placeholder. Dont know if this is a bug or some problem on my end.

temp.PNG

image_2023-06-20_025714800.png

Spoiler

image.png.e9146b4bcb8f6c1658cba93f4da46efe.png

Yes, this is indeed a bug. Penis texture #1 is missing. I'll fix it in  the next update, while you can just manually throw it.

HorsePenis_1.7zJust a paycheck.

Thanks for finding the glitch (as a bonus, I'll spoil what I'm working on right now. I won't guarantee that I'll finish it soon, but inspiration will suddenly strike)

Spoiler

image.png.8bf5539a0a29479774090923c592ef32.png

1 hour ago, Null-wolf said:

any word on if or when animal genitals will be added? i would prefer to use your textures but rimnude has the animal bits that this is lacking at the moment.

Are you talking about "rimnude animals"?
OTY planned to add animal genitals, and the latest SA update even has an alpha version of this. But when he will return to fashion and whether he will return is unclear.
On discord, they seem to be thinking about creating an autonomous "rimnude animals". But again - whether anyone will take it up, it is not clear.

or are you talking about the genitals of animals on pawns?
Now SAR has all the genitals that appear in RJW-genes. Specific genitals according to the type of penis of a bear - did not make. But if they are needed, they can be transferred from rimnude. It's not so difficult there (it's just a long time to rename and drag files to different folders, and add a couple of lines to BodypartDetail_Penis.xml by anology with already existing textures)

Edited by zero112
12 minutes ago, MArkkkks said:

Thanks for all the work.

I have on minor issue though, does that mean i have to install HAR?

Error occurs when trying to open debug actions menu.

image.png.23ef68cb41c89aef911ac1da19c994cd.png

If you do not use HAR and rimnude, then just unzip the archive from the replacement folder.

SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Assemblies\SizedApparelforRJW.7z

This will fix the debug menu but break compatibility with rimnude.

Updated to 3.6.3

updated compatibility code (compatibility error for HAR , rimnude and debug console should be gone - thanks to GhostClinic)
updated textures "horse penis"
updated "female ovipositor" textures (thanks to LimticBun)
Added support for textures Vanilla Races Expanded - Highmate

2 minutes ago, ThatFurry said:

I am having a slight issue with genitals not showing up on futas properly. Nothing shows up in the error log, so it's a shot in the dark, but could I get some pointers on fixing this?

Screenshot (588).png

Well, it's lazy to look through the topic, right? )

literally one page back

39 minutes ago, DreaM MakeR said:

dont know how but this mod removed factions from the map 

Yes, there are problems with compatibility with rimnude. If it doesn't work, use the older version for now (brought it back to downloads) Hopefully guys will fix this in the near future.

I made a small mod for myself. It replaces pawns' vanilla hair with hair from Vanilla Hairs Retextured (hourai haikus) and Roo's HD Royalty Hairstyles (Rooboid), and also replaces tattoo textures with ones more suitable for the given body. Plus adds a couple of tattoos from Salacious Tattoos (Drofa Kuricin). Also fixes a couple of problems with displaying the tattoo on the right side.

Tattoos and Hairs.rar

1 hour ago, Potron said:

I made a small mod for myself. It replaces pawns' vanilla hair with hair from Vanilla Hairs Retextured (hourai haikus) and Roo's HD Royalty Hairstyles (Rooboid), and also replaces tattoo textures with ones more suitable for the given body. Plus adds a couple of tattoos from Salacious Tattoos (Drofa Kuricin). Also fixes a couple of problems with displaying the tattoo on the right side.

Tattoos and Hairs.rar 3.26 MB · 1 download

b59a913c-f854-4deb-9e24-2d7c5d3c0299.jpg

for a hundred years I had plans to do something with tattoos, well done.

Well, if any of this is useful, then I'm only happy.
With the display of tattoos, there is often a problem that most sets do not have a (western) part and for everything to work properly, an empty PNG with the right name is enough. There are templates corresponding to standard pawns and the tattoo stretches in accordance with them, so it’s difficult to do something worthwhile, but if you make the tattoo small and mostly below the chest (the chest is a layer above the tattoo, lol) then everything is ok.

19 hours ago, StoyakWalter said:

Hi, I would like to ask, if there are versions of shirts for example, that are not implemented yet. For example lightleather shirt vs plainleather shirt. Because I stumbled upon situation like this: https://imgur.com/a/B8bomMs and I am not sure, if it is a setting problem, mod collision problem, or it is just not implemented yet.

everything is elementary - it's just that these textures are not there yet ? Most of the textures (from the ones made) are made for the Feminine and thin physique. There are almost no textures for Hulk and Thick. In the future, they may be added quietly, but not very quickly. So if you want it to work for all clothes - download Photoshop and go ahead, we are counting on you!

On 7/9/2023 at 4:36 PM, zero112 said:

everything is elementary - it's just that these textures are not there yet ? Most of the textures (from the ones made) are made for the Feminine and thin physique. There are almost no textures for Hulk and Thick. In the future, they may be added quietly, but not very quickly. So if you want it to work for all clothes - download Photoshop and go ahead, we are counting on you!

I see... Unfortunately I am not a very good at drawing and all that stuff. I am more of a developer guy, so maybe there could be other ways I could contribute eventually. ?

Edited by StoyakWalter