[mod] Sized Apparel Zero (Sized Apparel Retextures, SAR-BodiesMod)

Hi, So I'm trying to make a patch for a Biotech Race.

I've given the race a mask with Genetools to separate skin/hair on the body. I had to use ForcedBodyTypes with custom BodyTypeDefs for Male/Female/Thin/etc. Is it possible to make this body-type work with Sized Apparel?

I've been trying but it seems to just use the default non-SAR textures, rather than the BaseBody textures.

5 hours ago, Jennalele said:

when making pawns with custom xenotypes, the sized body parts don't inherit the skin colour of the pawn and remain regular flesh-toned. IE, a purple-skinned pawn would still have peach-flesh-colored genitals and chest.

Something is installed incorrectly. Colors work (with rare exceptions, such as when the color in the genes is essentially a new body texture)

Spoiler

image.png.3edc16850f551b17017b6ffbb14da437.png

On 10/30/2023 at 4:04 PM, zero112 said:

Aren't you confusing RJW with RNW?

It’s just that without RJW, neither this assembly nor the original mod work at all. No way.

Yes, this mod does not work without RJW. That's why you should specify RJW as a dependency for this mod, just like you did for the visible pants mod. RNW has nothing to do with this. Anyone looking at this load order would assume that this mod should work

image.png.a7b2d6e9211c484039947bc7bc3f25d9.png

Same with biotech, as running your mod without Biotech produces the cross-reference error. I highly recommend either fixing the error or defining Biotech as a dependency if the error is intended.

image.png.9ab08a5a788eb658b8ea67ad6a081c98.png

Hey guys, don't know if this was mentioned or not, but I'm having problem with this mod and Visible Pants. Any way to resolve this? Or am I an idiot doing something wrong.

(PS: I'm returning to RimWorld after a year, so I just downloaded new versions of LL mods and replaced ((removed old ones / unpacked new ones)) them in the mods folder as usual)

image.png.86e7ee2799478c1b54c3a6f992793940.png

2 hours ago, ThePieGun said:

Hey guys, don't know if this was mentioned or not, but I'm having problem with this mod and Visible Pants. Any way to resolve this? Or am I an idiot doing something wrong.

(PS: I'm returning to RimWorld after a year, so I just downloaded new versions of LL mods and replaced ((removed old ones / unpacked new ones)) them in the mods folder as usual)

image.png.86e7ee2799478c1b54c3a6f992793940.png

If it does not lead to a critical error, ignore it. This happens sometimes, God knows why. Did you download the Steam version?

Requesting assistance, regarding Ayameduki Race, it is not possible to display any organ maps of SA.
The created Saclean Race patch is attached, but it has not been effective,
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2676302514

I don't know where the problem lies, and the author's other races are also not allowed to use SA,

Is there anyone who can display SA's content on Saclean Race?

Completed

Edited by darknoss
On 7/19/2023 at 6:39 AM, darknoss said:

Apply Miho image files from SizedApparel to Kiiro Race and install MOD after Sized Apparel for RJW (SAR version).

Due to MOD changing the body size, it is necessary to modify the file content

11/27 updated

sized-apparel-kiiro-master.zip 1.34 MB · 195 downloads

I think the 11/27 update is corrupted. Clicking on the attached file just results in a blank screen and no download.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to disable the use of the apparel from 'Sized Apparel Retexture'? I've failed to find any way to do so. If there's no such option it will be really appretiated if you introduced one. I really like the SAR mod, but the apparel retexture doesn't exactly suit my taste.

28 minutes ago, Elve said:

Is there any way to disable the use of the apparel from 'Sized Apparel Retexture'? I've failed to find any way to do so. If there's no such option it will be really appretiated if you introduced one. I really like the SAR mod, but the apparel retexture doesn't exactly suit my taste.

people who want booba, peanus and vagene to be visible but no change to clothes use rimnude

On 6/27/2023 at 6:15 AM, zero112 said:

Are you talking about "rimnude animals"?
OTY planned to add animal genitals, and the latest SA update even has an alpha version of this. But when he will return to fashion and whether he will return is unclear.
On discord, they seem to be thinking about creating an autonomous "rimnude animals". But again - whether anyone will take it up, it is not clear.

or are you talking about the genitals of animals on pawns?
Now SAR has all the genitals that appear in RJW-genes. Specific genitals according to the type of penis of a bear - did not make. But if they are needed, they can be transferred from rimnude. It's not so difficult there (it's just a long time to rename and drag files to different folders, and add a couple of lines to BodypartDetail_Penis.xml by anology with already existing textures)

Am I correct in thinking that, to get penises working on animals, what needs to be done is:

a folder per animal (as has been done with the muffalo) in C:\...\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\Textures\SizedApparel\BodyParts

an xml defining the penis (as has been done with the muffalo) in C:\...\SizedApparel (SAR-BodiesMod)\1.4\Defs\BodyAddonDefs\Animal

?

On 1/5/2024 at 4:09 PM, Elve said:

Just go to the mod folder and manually delete all the textures of clothes that you don't like. Nothing will break, the mod will understand that there are no textures and will not try to draw them.

Written with Google Translator.
I created the SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+ mod.
I'm facing some problems and would like some help.

Q1. For Mincho, The Mint Choco Slime mode
I tried several things like Mincho_Body_Large_Mintchoco_Slime or Female, but it didn't work. What should I do

Q2. We tried to make a texture appear on the character when a Hediff in crests mode exists, but an issue occurred where the pattern was drawn regardless of the crests Hediff.

Q2.1. As an extension of the above problem, I wanted to add a Piercing Hediff and output its texture in SizedApparel.
  The reason is that the location of the costume mode does not match depending on the race. Like other body bats, we want to provide individual textures for each race.
Additionally, texture output according to Hediffs such as cocoons and crests will enable fun creation.

Q3. Similar question to above. In the case of apparel, can it be made different for each race?
I've made a few outfits for the tribal mode using SizedApparel. I couldn't get it to work satisfactorily for all the races I used and patched.
It would be nice to be able to slightly adjust the position and size of the clothing for each race, or create individual folders.

Below are the races added so far in the SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+ mod I created.
image.png.3dce3a9efdc62fa51dfa8cbfad583a18.png

6 hours ago, dn0114 said:

I tried several things like Mincho_Body_Large_Mintchoco_Slime or Female, but it didn't work. What should I do

Q2. We tried to make a texture appear on the character when a Hediff in crests mode exists, but an issue occurred where the pattern was drawn regardless of the crests Hediff.

Q2.1. As an extension of the above problem, I wanted to add a Piercing Hediff and output its texture in SizedApparel.
  The reason is that the location of the costume mode does not match depending on the race. Like other body bats, we want to provide individual textures for each race.
Additionally, texture output according to Hediffs such as cocoons and crests will enable fun creation.

Q3. Similar question to above. In the case of apparel, can it be made different for each race?
I've made a few outfits for the tribal mode using SizedApparel. I couldn't get it to work satisfactorily for all the races I used and patched.
It would be nice to be able to slightly adjust the position and size of the clothing for each race, or create individual folders.

Below are the races added so far in the SizedApparel-AlienRaces-Textures+ mod I created.
image.png.3dce3a9efdc62fa51dfa8cbfad583a18.png

I recommend that you ask these questions in discord, there is a better chance that someone will help you. Regarding the third question, when OTY added a tag for people's clothes, TribalA_Female_Human_0_east.png. Try the name of the race instead of Human, there is a chance that it will work. If not, then you will have to go into the code (and this is a problem, since the author stopped supporting the mod, and no one else wants/can do the code. We're just adding new textures here, but the code remains unfinished)

8 hours ago, dn0114 said:

Also, by the way, your Miho body shape is different from the Steam version. I suggest replacing it.

I have studied Mincho before because it can change its body shape by eating cookies, but its body shape still uses

Mincho_ Body_ Large_ Mintchoco_ Slime,

It will be difficult to handle.

At present, after eating biscuits and turning into human legs, the breasts will disappear. You can further research and see what else you can do
Your Mincho_ ThingDef_ There should be an error in Body.XML, please use the test I uploaded
image.png.0571b11a72d8f59b63449771514e2b5b.png

Mincho_ThingDef_Body.xml

Edited by darknoss

Thanks to you all, I was finally able to resume the work I had put off.
image.png.66cb794d6753ec9392ec635e2f82a21a.png

But there was a problem again with Mincho.
This is Mincho I'm currently working on. As you can see, Mincho's chest color in the middle is clearly different.
At first, I thought that the basic Mincho, Polar Bear, and Fall in Love all use different bodies, but I found out that there are only two body types, slime and human-like, and that the texture is pinpointed according to the headiff.
First of all, I used the variation to make it appear. The problem is that, as you can see, the variations do not come out according to the body, so they come out randomly.
To solve this, I tried various things over the weekend to make it come out differently depending on the headiff or to limit the variation in some way, but I failed.
Is there some way...