So i'm using SOS with the UNP Female addon,the equipableslong and xp32 skeleton, but i'm unable to change my character's slong size, but i can change Lydia's when i give her a potion. Also my slong still remains when i take off the equipable slong. Any help? 

So i'm using SOS with the UNP Female addon,the equipableslong and xp32 skeleton, but i'm unable to change my character's slong size, but i can change Lydia's when i give her a potion. Also my slong still remains when i take off the equipable slong. Any help? 

Try Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition instead.

I don't know which version of xp32 skeleton you have, but I had troubles with this before. The OP states version 1.9 or higher is required.

Try Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition instead.

I don't know which version of xp32 skeleton you have, but I had troubles with this before. The OP states version 1.9 or higher is required.

I've tried using custom skeleton replacer sos edition, but no luck, maybe because i'm using sevenbase body? I'm also using XPMS 1.93

is there way to activate schlong on all npc and no sex restriction? like male and female

SOS for Females should work for that. Just set the distribution probability to 100% etc. or read the thread. It's compatible with every body-replacer, although CHSBC/CBBE has a noticable seam that you should cover up (there's a pubic-hair mesh in the thread for that).

I'm using HDT body, XPMS-Extended, and basic Equippable Schlong (not slot 60, not "no balls"), with ECE + XPMS-E sliders plugin.

Is there any way of changing the schlong to VectorPlexus' muscular version? 'cause I don't see such option anywhere... thanks.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/?p=781456

You can build an equippable muscular version from this.

I am using the SOS schlong 2.5. And unpb with bbp. This was the only body mod that worked right away with breast motion and such, so really do not want to change it as I am new at mods, ie one week. Any how the penis shows up, but the connector bones or something must be wrong, because the it streatches with movement, like reed Richards of the fantastic 4. Lol. It also is not responding to SOS erect keys up and down. I have the x32 skeleton, and am afraid to change anything without asking first.

So I'm having trouble being able to see the schlong on my toon in racemenu unless I use the equipped version.  Are the females only able to use the equipped version or am I able to make it like a permanent attachment?  And I'm using the touch by dibella body which works really well with this.  I just don't want a attachable wang but instead a permanent. 

So I'm having trouble being able to see the schlong on my toon in racemenu unless I use the equipped version.  Are the females only able to use the equipped version or am I able to make it like a permanent attachment?  And I'm using the touch by dibella body which works really well with this.  I just don't want a attachable wang but instead a permanent. 

Never mine I figured it out ;D  .  I had everything I needed it's just some reason it doesn't really show up when i'm in race menu but soon as i leave BAM! the thing rolls out lol.  And it turns out why I didn't see it before when I was messing with it was I had another mod, a belly button piercing that was basically taking up the slot it wanted to use.  So now I got my permanent wang and off to sleep with them hoes.

Thnx for the great mod.

Alright, it probably still needs some tweaking, but I thought I'd toss it out there and get some feedback if anyone wants to try it. It's just a simple reworking of DorkDiva/NuclearSatan's excellent pubic hair mod, along with TheOniNinja's own work in turning it into an equipable accessory. I just ported over an extra chunk of hair, tweaked the position, and made it craftable. The scripts for the color matching feature were modified from SydneyB's Princes of the Woods mod. If it works for you, and you enjoy it, then be sure to thank them... because they did all the actual work.

About: A simple seam concealer for those, like me, who don't know how to blend textures together on a model. It probably would have been easier to just learn how to do that, but I liked the aesthetics of having a bit of fur down there as well. The pubic hair should also change colors to match your hair.

How to Obtain: The pubic hair accessory can be crafted at any tanning rack, under the Jewelry section. You will need 1 Wolf Pelt in order to create it. Alternatively, you can type "Help Pube" into the console for the item code.

Known Issues: There has been a long-standing issue with the color changing feature wherein the color of the bush will revert to jet black if you unequip it and then equip it again. This can be fixed by entering "ShowRaceMenu", selecting hair color, and reselecting the hair color you currently have. I have no idea how to even begin fixing it as is, but I may try my hand at writing a small script to see if I can solve the issue that way. In the meantime, I suggest using PreCacheKiller to allow you to enter the racemenu quickly and from anywhere.

The Pubes Now Change Colors Automatically  When You Equip Them, And Stay That Way!

(Though sadly, this does not extend to work on NPCs)

The pubes need "trimmed up" on the bottoms, and will show behind the player. Especially the extra-large set. Especially with the "No Balls" version, this could be distracting and ugly. I'm gonna try to learn a bit about Blender and do it myself, but that may take a bit, so if anybody has experience in editing meshes and can help me out here, it'd be appreciated. Also, I haven't done much texture work, and I know the textures aren't "properly" done. Again, I'll fix that as I learn more, but if anybody wants to lend a helping hand here too, that'd be awesome.

Updated 1.1, now with Extra Large Pubes for Extra Large Lady Schlongs

(No script changes, so you shouldn't need a clean save, but it probably wouldn't hurt)

Regular:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_14 06_26_45_14.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_01_14 06_29_09_14.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_01_14 06_29_44_15.jpg

Xtra Large:

attachicon.gifenb 2014_01_14 06_12_13_40.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_01_14 06_19_53_84.jpg

(Now requires SKSE 1.6.16. and RaceMenu)

attachicon.gifColor Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari v1.1.rar

attachicon.gif5826128_std.gif.jpg

I like this quite a bit, is there by any chance a set of smaller pubes? Maybe in the future?

Hello. I have a problem with getting schlong to work on my female character. I downloaded "SOS - Equipable Schlong - no balls v0.3" and rebuilt Sexlab strapons (I am using 1.57).

SOS equipable schlong was registered along with default strap on.

I then tried to have sex with Lydia with me as leading character but strap on was selected. However when Lydia was in lead she had schlong.

So I tried to remove strap on (with remove button in MCM menu) so that just schlong remained.

Result was that Lydia still had schlong when in lead but when my femal char. was in lead she didn't have anything.

Can someone help me to get this to work with my female character (note: I want it to work automaticaly with Sexlab like with Lydia not manualy equip and I remember that some time ago it work for me but I cant remember what I did differently)

Edit: I don't want to use racemenu or controller version

Thank you for help

Hello. I have a problem with getting schlong to work on my female character. I downloaded "SOS - Equipable Schlong - no balls v0.3" and rebuilt Sexlab strapons (I am using 1.57).

I then tried to have sex with Lydia with me as leading character but strap on was selected. However when Lydia was in lead she had schlong.

So I tried to remove strap on (with remove button in MCM menu) so that just schlong remained.

Result was that Lydia still had schlong when in lead but when my femal char. was in lead she didn't have anything.

Can someone help me to get this to work with my female character (note: I want it to work automaticaly with Sexlab like with Lydia not manualy equip and I remember that some time ago it work for me but I cant remember what I did differently)

Thank you for help

Are you using the Slot 60 version? I use the Slot 60 version and it shows up fine for me. It might be that Sexlab is unequipping it with the rest of your gear when you try to have sex.

Thank you for help

Are you using the Slot 60 version? I use the Slot 60 version and it shows up fine for me. It might be that Sexlab is unequipping it with the rest of your gear when you try to have sex.

I tried the Slot 60 version and no change. But I figured that this wouldn't be the case because if SexLab was unequiping schlongs from my character it would also unequip schlongs from NPCs as well, which doesn't happen since they have schlongs when in lead...

Funny enough, I went into Skyrim and tested it, and mine is unequipping everytime Sexlab switches the animation. So now I'm just as lost as you are :/

Ouch...

Maybe it has something to do with SexLab itself since schlongs work for NPCs. They don't work for player only (as far as I can tell)

I like this quite a bit, is there by any chance a set of smaller pubes? Maybe in the future?

I had actually started on a new version, but never got around to doing much with it because I didn't think it was either really wanted or practical. The reason the pubes are so large in the other versions is because I was trying to hide the base, which is still fairly large even for smaller schlongs. Since I can't actually model myself, I just deleted one of the models from the mesh and adjusted/scaled the other one up a bit to try and make it look fuller. As a result, it doesn't do it's job as a seam concealer, but if you don't have a big problem with seams or have already blended the textures, you might still find it useful as an aestetic.

Maybe I'll give it another shot now that the no-balls schlong version and BodySlide are out.

Anyhow, I pulled together what I had and put it in a zip for you. Just merge the Data folder into your Skyrim directory per usual. Let me know if it works for you, or if I forgot something and completely borked the mod. I'll try to tweak it some more later See if maybe I can find something that works well.

Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari v1.2 Beta.rar

WIP Examples

post-209844-0-75405900-1402288140_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-32352000-1402288147_thumb.jpg