I like this quite a bit, is there by any chance a set of smaller pubes? Maybe in the future?

I had actually started on a new version, but never got around to doing much with it because I didn't think it was either really wanted or practical. The reason the pubes are so large in the other versions is because I was trying to hide the base, which is still fairly large even for smaller schlongs. Since I can't actually model myself, I just deleted one of the models from the mesh and adjusted/scaled the other one up a bit to try and make it look fuller. As a result, it doesn't do it's job as a seam concealer, but if you don't have a big problem with seams or have already blended the textures, you might still find it useful as an aestetic.

Maybe I'll give it another shot now that the no-balls schlong version and BodySlide are out.

Anyhow, I pulled together what I had and put it in a zip for you. Just merge the Data folder into your Skyrim directory per usual. Let me know if it works for you, or if I forgot something and completely borked the mod. I'll try to tweak it some more later See if maybe I can find something that works well.

attachicon.gifColor Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari v1.2 Beta.rar

WIP Examples

attachicon.gifenb 2014_06_08 23_54_17_42.jpgattachicon.gifenb 2014_06_08 23_54_31_20.jpg

....You sir, are a saint. Thanks

Also want to add that I gave it a quick test and it worked just fine, but if you want a critique, since you understandably want to cover the seam, maybe make it a smidge wider, but leave the length (how far up the hair goes) pretty much the same

Hello. I have a problem with getting schlong to work on my female character. I downloaded "SOS - Equipable Schlong - no balls v0.3" and rebuilt Sexlab strapons (I am using 1.57).

SOS equipable schlong was registered along with default strap on.

I then tried to have sex with Lydia with me as leading character but strap on was selected. However when Lydia was in lead she had schlong.

So I tried to remove strap on (with remove button in MCM menu) so that just schlong remained.

Result was that Lydia still had schlong when in lead but when my femal char. was in lead she didn't have anything.

Can someone help me to get this to work with my female character (note: I want it to work automaticaly with Sexlab like with Lydia not manualy equip and I remember that some time ago it work for me but I cant remember what I did differently)

Edit: I don't want to use racemenu or controller version

Thank you for help

Hello. I have a problem with getting schlong to work on my female character. I downloaded "SOS - Equipable Schlong - no balls v0.3" and rebuilt Sexlab strapons (I am using 1.57).

SOS equipable schlong was registered along with default strap on.

I then tried to have sex with Lydia with me as leading character but strap on was selected. However when Lydia was in lead she had schlong.

So I tried to remove strap on (with remove button in MCM menu) so that just schlong remained.

Result was that Lydia still had schlong when in lead but when my femal char. was in lead she didn't have anything.

Can someone help me to get this to work with my female character (note: I want it to work automaticaly with Sexlab like with Lydia not manualy equip and I remember that some time ago it work for me but I cant remember what I did differently)

Edit: I don't want to use racemenu or controller version

Thank you for help

Are you using the Slot 60 version? I use the Slot 60 version and it shows up fine for me. It might be that Sexlab is unequipping it with the rest of your gear when you try to have sex.

I think this is an issue between SL's strip / equip strapons feature / auto free camera MCM setting

Try to disable the camera thing, or undress before engaging in sex

@RightTrigger best signature ever LOL

I think this is an issue between SL's strip / equip strapons feature / auto free camera MCM setting

Try to disable the camera thing, or undress before engaging in sex

@RightTrigger best signature ever LOL

Thanks for the tip. Now it works. the problem was automatic flying camera. When I disabled it my female char had her new schlong :D

Many thanks.

I've searched and searched and search but I can't find the solution to my issue. Everytime I mouse over the equipable schlong in either my inventory or at the forge, I instantly CTD. I've verified that I have all the requirements, even reinstalled everything to just be sure....
SOS light v. 1.04

XP32 max skel v1.93

and of course SOS equip schlong v. 0.3

Fresh save.

I can equip it via console commands on both myself as well as NPC's and can verify that it does indeed work as intended and I can even change the size via racemenu. Haven't checked yet if I can simply tell sexlab that it's a strapon and use that as a workaround but... What in the hell did I fuck up to make me CTD just for looking at it in my inventory? I was able to see it ONCE, had to console equip it and the item texture in the inventory was extremely pixulated... Do I have a corrupted file? And If so, why do I get the same CTD with every version that I try (balls, no-balls, slot60 etc)?

EDIT: Added screenshot, here you see that it does indeed work correctly. Using custom race Temptress, skel is xp32's. I have a crap ton of armor mods to give my females some variety but the only conflict that I can actually see is this version replaces my fishnet stockings, and the other version replaces my skirts/bottoms (simple slot conflict). But I had to restart the game several times to get this picture due to CTD. And adding it to sexlab's strapon option made it so I didn't even have the dialog option for sex for some reason.

Edited by anarchy inc

I've searched and searched and search but I can't find the solution to my issue. Everytime I mouse over the equipable schlong in either my inventory or at the forge, I instantly CTD. I've verified that I have all the requirements, even reinstalled everything to just be sure....

SOS light v. 1.04

XP32 max skel v1.93

and of course SOS equip schlong v. 0.3

Fresh save.

I can equip it via console commands on both myself as well as NPC's and can verify that it does indeed work as intended and I can even change the size via racemenu. Haven't checked yet if I can simply tell sexlab that it's a strapon and use that as a workaround but... What in the hell did I fuck up to make me CTD just for looking at it in my inventory? I was able to see it ONCE, had to console equip it and the item texture in the inventory was extremely pixulated... Do I have a corrupted file? And If so, why do I get the same CTD with every version that I try (balls, no-balls, slot60 etc)?

EDIT: Added screenshot, here you see that it does indeed work correctly. Using custom race Temptress, skel is xp32's. I have a crap ton of armor mods to give my females some variety but the only conflict that I can actually see is this version replaces my fishnet stockings, and the other version replaces my skirts/bottoms (simple slot conflict). But I had to restart the game several times to get this picture due to CTD. And adding it to sexlab's strapon option made it so I didn't even have the dialog option for sex for some reason.

First delete "skyrim\data\textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsgo.dds" and try again

If still CTD, delete also "skyrim\data\meshes\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsgo.nif"

Let me know how it goes.

Guest Lehshara

I have a small problem...

I installed: Schlong [No balls / slot 60 v0.3] but for some reason when I wear schlong on my female (...on male too) char, it's just messed up, half dick here, half dick there and it acts like it's not attached to body.

@Edit,

Fixed.

I have a minor problem. Been using the equipable schlong, but it doesn't seem to connect to the body. Using CBBE body with updated XP32 skeleton and HDT P_E. It's really noticable when jumping like in the picture provided. Any ideas?

reinstall the skeleton.

I have a minor problem. Been using the equipable schlong, but it doesn't seem to connect to the body. Using CBBE body with updated XP32 skeleton and HDT P_E. It's really noticable when jumping like in the picture provided. Any ideas?

reinstall the skeleton.

Ah, that works. I was using the Reference Skeleton Fix for CBBE on here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/28507-how-to-install-hdt-step-1-click-this-an-overly-descriptive-tutorial/ since it fixes the torpedo boobs problem that i was having. Reinstalling the skeleton reverts back to the torpedo boobs :( but it makes the schlong works as intended.

First delete "skyrim\data\textures\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsgo.dds" and try again
If still CTD, delete also "skyrim\data\meshes\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsgo.nif"
Let me know how it goes.

First off, thanks for the reply and sorry I haven't checked back sooner but I've been very busy at work.

Deleted both files, still got bad pixulation and CTD.
Finally got it working correctly. I haven't modded anything in over 3 years and that was for FO:NV so I'm a bit rusty. Opened the .nif in nifskope, remapped the textures to a different folder (was thinking space in file path was issue), didn't work. Deleted paths to malegenitals_1_s.dds first, no change, deleted path to malegenitals_n.dds, works. Back when I modded FO:NV (if I remember correctly) the _n.dds files held reflections/shininess or something. But I'm not gonna bother dropping the file into Gimp to try to repair it, works as-is.

Still not sure why it happened with each version I tried even though I did a full uninstall before installing the next.

I'm wondering, is it possible to use nifskope to customize the schlongs for other body mods? Making so the schlongs dosen't float in front of body is kinda what I wanna achieve

Not just using Nifskope. It's not an easy task. If you are using a skinny male model, consider using the female schlong instead of the male one.

Is there a possibility of having something like this but with Horse or other animal penis?

You didn't search enough.

I'm wondering, is it possible to use nifskope to customize the schlongs for other body mods? Making so the schlongs dosen't float in front of body is kinda what I wanna achieve

Not just using Nifskope. It's not an easy task. If you are using a skinny male model, consider using the female schlong instead of the male one.

Is there a possibility of having something like this but with Horse or other animal penis?

You didn't search enough.

Oh yes, i've found it, but does your addon replace all the schlongs? Because i was searching for something like the equipable schlong so only the PC has a horsecock.

The erection position on my girl stays at 0 no matter how much i move it or if i use the ring. But my male character is affected by the ring and body slider. Can Anybody Help?

No. Read the troubleshooting section of SOS main mod and post there your issues.

If you don't post all the required info you'll be ignored.

There is a patch in the OP that changes the textures to make them compatible with SG Female Textures Renewal. Made by MonaBabii, thanks!

Looks great, the seam is much less noticeable. Now if only someone were to do the same for the Mature skin texture. I can stand the face for SG textures. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers.

Here's a retexture I did a while ago for myself that you can try. I did my best to match the texture to mature skin, which I also use, and it works well with my enb. There's still a bit of seam with enb disabled though so I held back on sharing it. Your mileage may vary.

attachicon.gifmalegenitalsf_1.rar

Ive been using this for a while so thanks for the texture, if I knew how to do one myself I would try to make one with the Real Girls skin

hey thanks for the mod but i am having problems i am using the sevenbase body and i can equip it but the console commands and animations don't work i says the event was not processed by the graph or something like 

After spending hrs trying to get this to work this is what i had to do hope this helps other folks.

First im running cbbe with tbbp. Also i used the nexus mod manager.

I had to uninstall the unp bbp mod cbbe and bodyslide 2 with outfit, then reinstall the unp then cbbe allowing for over rights of unp, this is to get cbbe to have the tbbp affects, re ran fins ran bodyslider 2 picked cbbe++ tbbp and back built a naked body, then i reinstalled equipable schlongs and things seemed to work.