hi,

Is there a way to make _all_ female NPC wear equipable schlongs?

I tried to place the item in a NPC inventory using thief skill but it didn't make her use it.

regards

You mean for Skyrim SE, right?

Try to use the Slot60 variant of the schlong, I believe NPCs do equip them if the slot is "free". 

Thx for the replay. Yes, I ment Skyrim SE.

Unbfortunately the slot60 version doesn't seem to have any effect on females either :-(

The way I'm stripping NPC clothes and performing sex animations is by using Abduction SSE + SexLab Light SE mods.

Any ideas?

I reinstalled Skyrim SE yesterday, maybe I can make a small mod for it. 

hi,

I tried to place the item in a NPC inventory using thief skill but it didn't make her use it.

regards

Try to use the Slot60 variant of the schlong, I believe NPCs do equip them if the slot is "free". 

Unbfortunately the slot60 version doesn't seem to have any effect on females either :-(

The way I'm stripping NPC clothes and performing sex animations is by using Abduction SSE + SexLab Light SE mods.

Any ideas?

I would really appreciate that!

And I think many people would be happy to have it working with SE.

hi,

regards

Any ideas?

I would really appreciate that!

And I think many people would be happy to have it working with SE.

I have there something in work, but I need to wait for the full new CBBE release. (to optimize it for it) 

Hey guys, this is all working fine but i have a small (big) problem and that is that my char is tattoed and this just covers the tattoed area under the belly ( idk how to say it in english) and it basically looks really stupid :s, is there any workaround for this?

under the belly would be the right phrase in English, groin or pubic area would also give the right idea. Its something I've noticed as well and generally just avoid using certain tats

Hey guys, this is all working fine but i have a small (big) problem and that is that my char is tattoed and this just covers the tattoed area under the belly ( idk how to say it in english) and it basically looks really stupid :s, is there any workaround for this?

under the belly would be the right phrase in English, groin or pubic area would also give the right idea. Its something I've noticed as well and generally just avoid using certain tats

A "pubic" tattoo would normally be expected to be right above the vagina, if you stick a schlong over the vagina you're just going to have to expect a conflict OR you can edit the tattoo to relocate it higher.

A "pubic" tattoo would normally be expected to be right above the vagina, if you stick a schlong over the vagina you're just going to have to expect a conflict OR you can edit the tattoo to relocate it higher.

Yea, I was playing around with tats a bit but then i tried the horse cock instead and it doesnt edit that area so it works the best atm for me.

Question:

With SOS Full 3.00.004, we're able to directly equip schlongs to NPCs despite their custom races. Even for custom race male followers, although due to texture differences, the need to then match follower custom body mesh and textures to the schlong's textures do end up wholly changing the appearance of those followers.

Then came along viwi's Visky SOS Male Followers . Then it appears to me that custom textured followers could happily have their textures (some of them anyway) match to their own specific schlong textures.I assumed from TES5Edit that the follower's skinbodyarmor is attached with an equipable schlong addon (though checking in nifskope, there was also a schlong .nif that also had 3d pubic hair). In normal gameplay, the schlong moves just like any other schlong, and works when SL tells it to erect and go limp.

My question: How do I change the size of the schlong, as obviously SOS doesn't control that schlong? Without the SOS Schlong Controller ring, if possible? By nifskoping the mesh, if at all possible [also could someone tell me how]?

• 2 months later...

So when I activate any animation SexLab automatically strips my whole character including the equipable schlong. I went into the SexLab settings to find the SexLab actually doesn't detect it in my inventory. I can't seem to find any answers for this problem and it kinda annoys me.

If I could get some help with this that would be great.

Awesome mod either way.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it at all possible to get it to work for Argonians and Kajiit?

I will gladly volunteer the caveat that I may have done something wrong while installing what seemed to be the patch that aught to have done that, but if that's the case, could anyone explain to me the process by which it's made to work? I honestly don't care if you need to be a condescending jerk about it, but you don't get credit for being smarter than me until you can explain my error and get this alleged patch working on my beast race ladies in order to prove* it.

*I'm awfully petty and probably still won't admit it**.

**If you can tell me how to get https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1847-sos-leito-schlongs-addon/ working on them, I'll admit you're smarter than me to the point of figuratively $u(*!ng your(apparently) spikey bits. ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I trying doing it but  i am  more visual to doing step by step like on the video or image to know where i go 1 time modding with  NifSkope . trying add penis on female body or other male body or other stuff . I DID FOUND ONE MODS SHOWING HOW DOING IT BUT I LOSE IT sorry for caps

On 15/04/2018 at 2:07 AM, DimensionalChaos said:

is there any way to get one for khajiits/argonians instead of the default nord one?

I don't think so, but i have made one for me you could use it if u want.

See if you like first its for Grey cat abs textures.

preview1

preview2

If like it here for you to download, to use it you should have a backup of you actual texture, and then replace it with the new one at "Data\Textures\Equipable Schlong\" cause there is only one equipable sos let's hope they create diferent type for each beast race.

Khajtexture

I will see what can i do about argonian for you.

1 hour ago, pamsky said:

I don't think so, but i have made one for me you could use it if u want.

See if you like first its for Grey cat abs textures.

preview1

preview2

If like it here for you to download, to use it you should have a backup of you actual texture, and then replace it with the new one at "Data\Textures\Equipable Schlong\" cause there is only one equipable sos let's hope they create diferent type for each beast race.

Khajtexture

I will see what can i do about argonian for you.

Thanks for this Pamsky. Is your SOS texture based on version 2.0 Feminine Khajit textures?

4 hours ago, Zerospyro said:

Thanks for this Pamsky. Is your SOS texture based on version 2.0 Feminine Khajit textures?

Nice questiton... i will check it out.

Well it is  (Grey Cat and Leopard) UNP-62193-2-0, it has not version on it so i don't now but if you like just tell me what textures you would like to use and i can work on it. ok?