Ok so now something happend.

Every Female in game now have shlong.

I did reduce the chance of that to 0% and in the race options it is all 0% but still happens.

Go to the UNP tab in SoS menu set possibility to "0" and clean schlongs. 

Did the Support die? It appears I am not the only that has not recived an ansewer..

Because the most questions are already more than one time answered.

Ok so now something happend.

Every Female in game now have shlong.

I did reduce the chance of that to 0% and in the race options it is all 0% but still happens.

Go to the UNP tab in SoS menu set possibility to "0" and clean schlongs. 

Did the Support die? It appears I am not the only that has not recived an ansewer..

Because the most questions are already more than one time answered.

If that was true... Would I continue to ask? No I wouldn't.. 3rd... I am not going to go through over 20 pages to find my answer... bit of a waste of time when someone who is kind enough to answer it.

I have the argonian penis texture files from http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1689-textures-for-sos-schlong-for-females-and-sos-equipable-schlong-unp-and-cbbe-support/

When I use MCM menu for UNP schlong (not equipable like strapon, but a permanent one), it can render the argonian SOS, however, when I equip the schlong for my argonian character, it fails to do so and just renders a brown human schlong.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the quick response.

I overwrote all the dds files in the equipable schlong from the files in B3lisario UNP folders.

malegenitalsf_argonian_1_msn.dds

malegenistalsf_argonian_1.dds

malegenitalsf_argoinan_1_s.dds

. same for khajiit and so on.

It did not work

so I replaced the equipable schlong mesh files from the B3lisario UNP mesh files as well.

However, it is still not rendering a green argonian schlong when I'm equipping the equipable schlong when I'm argonian, but renders the green argonian schlong if I permanently make it via MCM SOS configurations as UNP schlong.

Any ideas?

Thank you

Hello, I want to try this mod but I have some questions:

1. Does this work with CBBE HDT with working HDT Vagina?

2. Does the schlong has it's own texture? Because I'm afraid it will appear like an awkward-colored stick jutting out of your dragonborn pelvis

if one or all of my question has been answered, would anyone be kindly enough to reference the post to me?

Thanks

Okay, I have installed this mod and the result is splendid even though I use CBBE body, however there's one issue:

take a look at the pic

what i mean there is my PC's penis base placed a bit higher than where it's supposed to be (your PC penis base place) and because of that sexlab animations won't look right, how do I fix this issue?

Do i have to use Nifskope to make it right?

Do i have to change something with my PC body through Bodyslide?

or Do i need to use with balls version?

if anyone know how to fix this issue please answer or if this question has been answered then please direct me to the page or post number

In need of fast answer

post-757075-0-58844000-1453043266_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The SOS Racemenu plugin download pages aren't working for me. Is that plugin discontinued?

Racemenu nowadays has included sos racemenu patch when installing and it's a little more advanced than SOS equippable schlongs provide (or so I think)

Oh it does? Where do I install it? I'm new to modding Skyrim so I'm not sure what to do

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question - out of the texture packs there, which ones would fit best with the standard CBBE textures?

I don't mind the ones that came with CBBE, but if there's none that won't look weird then I'll pick another set of body textures. 

• 3 weeks later...

SOS - Racemenu Rotation plugin

This mod adds a set of sliders to the Racemenu UI for controling penis bending / rotation. Only for the player, male or female.

Eager to know is there anything similar for NPSs?

• 1 month later...

Since nobody was willing to create a small uncut version for females, I simply made one with Bodyslide compatibility. :

(with FloppySOS enabled)

Is it normal that the SOS erection spell not working on Equipable Schlong? It surely erects when Sexlab kicks in though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...