• 3 weeks later...

Im having 4 issues. I'm using the XPMSE skeleton rather than the XPMS skeleton, which I'm not sure is the reason why its not working though that'd be my first guess. Can someone confirm?
Here's a summary of my problems/queries: 
1: How do I make the schlong have the same muscular shape that males have, rather than the cylinder like one the equipable mesh has?
2. The Strap on is invisible, sexlab registers it but it doesn't appear during animations. If I equip the schlong and then do an animation, I can't unequip it afterwards. I'm forced to use the unequipall console command.
3. The Schlongs are static. They don't go up or down, flacid or otherwise, just constantly rigid.

4. Is it possible to have the schlong not appear with clothes on? I'd be happy if it is, as all I want is to have my follower have the schlong, so the other issues don't matter if I just had her equip it, and for it not to appear while she's clothed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So ive ran into a problem. The shlong itself works, except nothing works to change the erection. I had this and worked right. It automatically got erect based on arousal and everything. But then i downloaded Floppy SOS and it started messing things up and it wouldn't get hard based on arousal, and it wouldn't even change in the racemenu, and i couldn't use the shlong controller. It would get soft, it wouldnt get hard, itd just stay where it was, even during the sex animations.

So i switched to a horse shlong from another mod, and it worked perfectly fine.

So does anyone know how to get this problem fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

I like this mod, but i have an issue with it :(

After the act, my character would still have the schlong equiped (after using it like a strapon) and i can't unequip it "You can't remove this armor"

Anyone can help?

I came looking for a solution for this problem as well, or if not then a list of things to check for conflicts or other causes.

Separately I wonder if there is a hotkey or another mod that allows the player to toggle between different schlongs? Goal is to swap from female with the No Schlongs for Females option to either Horsecock or the UNP Schlong, I don't really care. I hoped I could equip the schlong and use the SLEN hotkey for gender change instead but that doesn't seem to work if I cannot remove the schlong.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! I don't know if there is still someone tending to issues with this mod but I'll post anyway. My problem is that the equipped Schlong doesn't move with the player. I tried both this and the UNP schlong but both of them do this. For example when I sit down it stretches and flails, then finally snaps into place once I sat down. Even during the idle animation it still does that. I'm using XP32 skeleton btw.

Thanks to anyone who responds to me here.

• 4 weeks later...

Would I be able to fit this schlong under a skirt or with bottomless armor? Could I add hair to it? Can I equip to a female follower of mine? That would be so hawt...

Yes you can ^^ You might need to set the armor as "Revealing" in SoS MCM, that will allow Slot52 to be visible.

There are 3d pubic hairs around which you can equip.

And yes you can add a schlong to a follower. You can use this for example https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1983-create-schlong-spell/

Probably need to set their armor to Revealing as well. Or if you use the UNP plugin that will add a schlong to every female in the game, just like regular SoS does for males.

Would I be able to fit this schlong under a skirt or with bottomless armor? Could I add hair to it? Can I equip to a female follower of mine? That would be so hawt...

Yes you can ^^ You might need to set the armor as "Revealing" in SoS MCM, that will allow Slot52 to be visible.

There are 3d pubic hairs around which you can equip.

And yes you can add a schlong to a follower. You can use this for example https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1983-create-schlong-spell/

Probably need to set their armor to Revealing as well. Or if you use the UNP plugin that will add a schlong to every female in the game, just like regular SoS does for males.

thanks this will be awesome...once i get my pc and everything.. lol
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you any plans to link SOS Equipable into the new Sexlab SE Light for Skyrim SE?

As an experiment I tried it for myself and it worked OK but with no SKSE there are no working hot keys for erecting and deflating.

So some kind of workaround would be needed for that.

In hope!

Thanks.

does anyone have any idea why my penis head is so small?

Zing :D

No but really, no image is loading for me.

Do you happen to have a file called sosracemenu.esp in your load order? (from xpmse)

If so, enable it and have another go at it.

If not... i seem to recall at some point hearing of a setting to turn off racemenu control for sos at some point but cant for the life of me think of where/when i heard that, let alone recall what to actually do for that. I might just be going crazy.

edit: thinking about it, im not even sure that this works with equipable or not.

I'm not really sure to ask this, but has anyone added a schlong to a bikini or some other sort of revealing clothing? I suppose some edits of the model are needed as I can't really do what I thought in Nifscope (unless someone's got a link for merging two nifs?) because I would like an exposed or hanging out dick with balls inside the clothing, kinda like this.

3c9e0991d7887aebfca96663b374f315.jpeg?10

I'm not really sure to ask this, but has anyone added a schlong to a bikini or some other sort of revealing clothing? I suppose some edits of the model are needed as I can't really do what I thought in Nifscope (unless someone's got a link for merging two nifs?) because I would like an exposed or hanging out dick with balls inside the clothing, kinda like this.

Vivi posted an optional file in the Cockcages mod that adds this:

ThongVersions.jpg

As far as I know, that's the only such mod that exists so far.

• 3 weeks later...

hi,

Is there a way to make _all_ female NPC wear equipable schlongs?

I tried to place the item in a NPC inventory using thief skill but it didn't make her use it.

regards

You mean for Skyrim SE, right?

Try to use the Slot60 variant of the schlong, I believe NPCs do equip them if the slot is "free". 

hi,

Is there a way to make _all_ female NPC wear equipable schlongs?

I tried to place the item in a NPC inventory using thief skill but it didn't make her use it.

regards

You mean for Skyrim SE, right?

Try to use the Slot60 variant of the schlong, I believe NPCs do equip them if the slot is "free". 

Thx for the replay. Yes, I ment Skyrim SE.

Unbfortunately the slot60 version doesn't seem to have any effect on females either :-(

The way I'm stripping NPC clothes and performing sex animations is by using Abduction SSE + SexLab Light SE mods.

Any ideas?