Heyhey, cool mod, especially when used with cumshot to make the character a ts. I got two questions though:

Sometimes the character with the schlong unequips the schlong and bangs like a dude but without a schlong. How fix? 

Is there an easier or more immersive way of equipping the schlong instead of turning the npc into a follower using eff and then adding it to their inventory? It's not a huge hassle but if there's an easier way I'd like to know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there any way to have both the slot 52 one and the slot 60 one in the same game?  I ask because if you set it as a strap-on in Sexlab, it will rip it off in the female role of an animation.  I assume this is for when you swap roles, etc.  So I'd like one version to use as a strap on for sexlab and another version to use for my character.  If there's another way to accomplish the same thing, let me know.

Okay, I have this constant bug that shows up for me. The game crashes and tells me the textures for the Equipable Schlong don't exist, but if I go to the texture folder I do find textures for it. I've installed the mod the way it says to in the description, and downloaded Navetsea's CBBE Textures just so I could get the Texture Patch here, and it still crashes every time I try to craft it. I get a brief glimpse of a schlong with a pixelated black and white texture before it does crash though, so.... yeah...

Could I get a list of all the textures needed for the Equipable Schlong with Navetsea's Patch, and possibly some ideas on how to fix this?

I don't know it'll fix your schlong issue but try consoling it in instead of crafting it.   
~   to open console then to get the base ID type
help schlong
then
 player.equipitem <base ID>   

Or player.additem <base ID> 1

---------
my own schlong issue:

I have this issue where the equipable schlong is becoming enormous and blown-out. Any idea how I can fix this?

Hello,

I have downloaded CBBE-CHSBHC-UNP-ADEC-Human Argonian Khajiit Texture-4096 and the appropriate patches for it (CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_V3.rar and CBBE_CHSBHC_UNP_ADEC_Schlong_Textures_BEAST_Patch.rar--and placed their contents in the equipable schlong mod folder, because I am using MO). The equipped schlong looks good on females except argonian and khajit. Any tips on how it could work for those two races as well? In the pictures for the equipable schlong I see argonian and khajit equipable schlongs as well but they don't work in my game :D

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone 

I'm currently running into the problem where i can't take the equip-able cock off and when ever i enter certain animations  it stretches and appears to be coming out of the other actors mouth looking like an upside down "L".

I'm using the cbbe body and the patches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cant get to work with HDT all in one vaginga UUNP Body.

I equip it, but no schlong ingame :(

Please help

I had this issue as well, but I can't remember exactly how I fixed it. My load order is SOS -> Body Texture -> XP32ME -> HDT All In One -> SOS Equipable. Maybe try re-arranging your load order into a similar order? To be fair, I did a lot of modding and it eventually fixed itself.

You could also try SOS for UNP (A different mod on the site), and see if that works to try and troubleshoot your problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to use this alongside Sexlab / OSA / OSex... the schlong is just a little too high up.

http://imgur.com/a/702gA

The only solution I can come up with now is altering body scales, which is kind of lame and it's still clippy. Hmm

I feel like this has been asked but does the racemenu plugin and sos full work together?

yep. you can alter equippable schlong shape via racemenu.