Is the equippable schlong supposed to be a one time use item? It keeps vanishing from my pc's inventory after she uses it in a sex scene.

You need to check "Females Use Strapons" and have the SOS Equipable Schlong as the only option in your list of usable strapons. That's how I got it to work for me, at least. 

Well the problem I'm having is that after I installed the mod, if I try to have a sex scene between my female PC and another female, if I don't have the equippable schlong in my inventory, the game crashes to desktop. If I do have it in her inventory, the scene plays out just fine, but afterwards the schlong disappears from her inventory. I've done all the usual steps in trying to sort this out on my own, redid the FNIS patch, did a debug clean reset on Sexlab, tried it in a new game, re-downloaded and reinstalled the mod. I've set the schlong as the only strapon registered and the "females use strapons" option is activated. I don't have any problems with sex scenes outside of this issue. I'll try some more testing for now to see if I have any issues with sex scenes with a male NPC with the mod on or if it's just females. Besides that, I don't know if it could be a mod conflict or what. The only thing I can think of that might be causing an issue is I have the Beeing Female mod and I activated female/female cum for the mod.

Darn it. I was trying out some new poses and got a little carried away <_<

Whoever's interested can check the Full album right here; clickitty! 59 pictures D:

Here's a few samples. Once again thanks for the work B3lisario :P

attachicon.gif2015-01-18_00043.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00003.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00004.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00007.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00014.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00016.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00048.jpgattachicon.gif2015-01-18_00059.jpg

What pose mod is that?

• 2 weeks later...

I got the mod installed and working but the image shown in my inventory appears corrupted. I was able to equip the item using commands, but often if I scroll over it in my inventory window I get a crash, any ideas?

I am using v3.7 plus the CBBE patch. Other than this fairly minor issue I love your work, thanks.

OK you got the mod installed.

There are 17 downloable files / mods.

I see a problem here.

This issue (probably) was reported some time ago, the problem is that I can't reproduce it and I don't know what to fix.

I made 4 versions of each texture file the inventory item uses. They are attached in this post, you need to replace them manually. Maybe some of these fix the issue.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/?p=681899

In any case please let me know how it goes.

If still CTD, delete malegenitalsgo.dds and malegenitals_n.dds from the textures\Equipable Schlong folder. If still crashes, it's not a texture issue.

Then delete meshes\Equipable Schlong\malegenitalsgo.nif. This will make the inventory item invisible and probably won't CTD your game.

I'm using a controller and I can't seem to get the ring working. Even when I disconnect my controller, I still get no response from me pressing (shift + pgup/pgdown). What can I do?

When I try to use the console commands to make it flaccid it says something about "not being on scale" or something.

I keep having an issue where my sos equipable keeps getting stolen when I get stripped. Checked and I have the spot unchcked in sexlabs for stripping. However they are stealing it cause two seconds later they have equiped it instead. any way to keep the schlong in my inventory and make it so it can't be stolen?

ok so i installed everything i needed and this mod doesnt ctd, thankfully, no matter what i change in racemenu.
however i installed new textures for it, and the textures for the human races all work, but for the beast races the texture just looks like a solid brass colour.
any help?

Hi there. I appreciate your mod, especially now that I use SAM and your schlong controller is mandatory.
Is there any other way of adjusting NPC schlong in middle of an SL animation rather then turning off 'tfc' and getting the 'activate' button to show? It is slightly annoying to do that every time, more importantly it seems to temporarily bug the game, rendering left hand-right hand buttons useless until Skyrim restart.

I have a problem:

after i have updated my xp32 maximum skeleton extended to version 2.5, i have problems with my female skeleton. sos says there are no compatible skeletons for females.

what could be the reason for that? i tryed to reinstall sos and equipable schlong and i checked if i use the newest versions of them. i also tryed to reinstall xp32 maximum skeleton extended but nothing changed.

• 2 weeks later...

im having a problem with this mod im not sure what changed it used to work perfectly but now when a sex scene starts the schlong model doesnt show on the PC unless i open my inventory and click on it even though it clearly shows it as equipped any suggestions?

edit: i should point out it works perfectly fine for npc females only the pc female is the problem