b3lisario,

First of all, thanks for this mod, it's a freaking masterpiece!

I have the Light Version (+Equipable  with Racemenu plugin and controller Ring)

I know how to change the size of my character's goods... but I don't know how to set the size of the NPC's...

Is there a console command for that?

thanks

For size of NPC, you have to modify all skeleton files nif with nifscope yourself.

Change scale of genital node as in the picture.

25umwwx.jpg

Damn... I was afraid it would require something of the sort. 

I'll migrate for SOS Full version instead of light then, but I appreciate the heads up, I'll keep this for future reference.

Thank you.

Is there a way to increase the size on  this when using it as a recognized Sexlab strap on? I don't use Racemenu because it continually destroys my ECE cme save faces, and every time the equip-able SOS schlong is attached as a strap on via Sexlab strap on its extremely small and doesn't play well with Sexlabs animations.

Size controls in  the SOS menu don't affect it and Racemenu just isn't an option, I can't get it to install with ECE and not cause my heads to bug out and even then that would only affect the PC, not NPC's equipping this as a recognized strap on replacement.

Hey B3lisario :)

I've recently made some quite substantial break-throughs as far as my skin tweaking abilities goes xD and I've found better ways to re-skin stuff. Topped with the fact I'm now using the Real Girls skin (and have edited it heavily myself) I think I can make a pretty nice texture patch for the equipable schlong.

However I have a tiny request to help anyone making skin patches get less painful headaches :PWould it be possible to attach the main body mesh to the schlong in one single big mesh just for "modder's resources" purposes? The goal would not be to use this in-game, but rather give the "skin patcher" person a way to open the mesh in, say, Nifskope (thanks again for introducing me to that xD) and be able to apply the body skin to the body and the schlong texture to the schlong, so you can see the changes in real time to really make texture patches as seamless as humanly possible.

If you're not up for it, or don't have the time, do you think you could give me a little guide as to how to do it myself? As long as I only need Nifskope I should be able to with your help, however if I need Blender, 3DSMax or any other 3D software I'm not gonna manage D: 3DSMax is too expensive (same reason I use Gimp instead of Photoshop), and last time I used Blender it was too complex for my brain lol >_<

Either way, thank you in advance! I hope my request came through clearly and understandable, and I'm still going to have a go at the skin patch with the default resources. I'll keep you posted (probably in a less hyperactive manner than the last time I bombarded your inbox with updates :P).

EDIT: Here's a 5 minute down-and-dirty re-texture. Didn't bother to preserve the color of the "head" nor edit the normal maps or anything (yet), but already it looks pretty decent :D Throw an "equipable" pubic hair item and it would be almost ready to use, but this is just the beginning. Hopefully the next time I update it'll be nearly done and will not fail to restrain myself from spamming  :s

Default texture:

post-48796-0-92011400-1412518982_thumb.jpg

Quick-dirty recolor/retexture:

post-48796-0-30604400-1412518993_thumb.jpg

Close-up:

post-48796-0-79052000-1412519644_thumb.jpg

Pseudo-First person:

post-48796-0-64843800-1412522572_thumb.jpg

This time (unlike my last skin patch) I'm gonna mess with the normal and specular maps of the textures, not only to get rid of any visible seam but also add a few tweaks, like make that vein at the front stretch upwards a bit to make it look like that big mass near the pelvis is also part of the package (pun totally intended) and not just some bridge fat with some color on it.

Can somebody help me really confused about how to edit the standard size schlong on females, im useing the SoS Schlongs of Skyrim V 2.05.034 full version with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V 2.06 and the SoS Equipable Schlong - no balls - slot 60 V 0.3.7.

When the female uses schlongs they always small, only way I can edit them is bye mcm schlongs of skyrim, picking player / npc settings, and chaning a female from noschlong to Vector plusaddon then chaning the size from 1 to ++ and then setting the schlong option back to noschlong

Do i need any other mods to make the standard size of the schlongs for female NPCs bigger, so I don´t have to edit every single female npc?

Slowly working out those seams...

post-48796-0-20865200-1412601444_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-86650300-1412601448_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-62933300-1412601452_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-95560800-1412601456_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-55109200-1412601460_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-76815800-1412601464_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-12455200-1412601468_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-89934600-1412601471_thumb.jpgpost-48796-0-33063800-1412601475_thumb.jpg

Those are some comparison shots, with half seams (when I finally started getting the hang of the dreaded normal map), and then the improved "top" of the base. Once I get that "top of the base" as seamless as I can I'll start on the sides which is by far the hardest part >_<

Some pictures with my ENB on, some with the ENB off. Some with intense frontal light, some dimmer and at an angle.

... and worked a little bit on the "veins" definition and their texture on the diffuse map itself. I can always remove them from the final "product" if nobody wants them, just figured since they are already there in the normal map I might as well turn them slightly more proper.

Speaking of normal maps...... Hate them to death -.- It is so difficult to manually paint something a computer is meant to do automagically lol :<

Hello

I use the Touched by Dibella Body Mod , it is possible to bring the SOS closer to the body ?

Thanks!

Wolverine_DH

Not really. You need to edit the model in 3ds max or blender. Maybe outfit studio.

Nobody did a version for Touched by Dibella

Hey B3lisario :)

I've recently made some quite substantial break-throughs as far as my skin tweaking abilities goes xD and I've found better ways to re-skin stuff. Topped with the fact I'm now using the Real Girls skin (and have edited it heavily myself) I think I can make a pretty nice texture patch for the equipable schlong.

However I have a tiny request to help anyone making skin patches get less painful headaches :PWould it be possible to attach the main body mesh to the schlong in one single big mesh just for "modder's resources" purposes? The goal would not be to use this in-game, but rather give the "skin patcher" person a way to open the mesh in, say, Nifskope (thanks again for introducing me to that xD) and be able to apply the body skin to the body and the schlong texture to the schlong, so you can see the changes in real time to really make texture patches as seamless as humanly possible.

If you're not up for it, or don't have the time, do you think you could give me a little guide as to how to do it myself? As long as I only need Nifskope I should be able to with your help, however if I need Blender, 3DSMax or any other 3D software I'm not gonna manage D: 3DSMax is too expensive (same reason I use Gimp instead of Photoshop), and last time I used Blender it was too complex for my brain lol >_<

Either way, thank you in advance! I hope my request came through clearly and understandable, and I'm still going to have a go at the skin patch with the default resources. I'll keep you posted (probably in a less hyperactive manner than the last time I bombarded your inbox with updates :P).

EDIT: Here's a 5 minute down-and-dirty re-texture. Didn't bother to preserve the color of the "head" nor edit the normal maps or anything (yet), but already it looks pretty decent :D Throw an "equipable" pubic hair item and it would be almost ready to use, but this is just the beginning. Hopefully the next time I update it'll be nearly done and will not fail to restrain myself from spamming  :s

This time (unlike my last skin patch) I'm gonna mess with the normal and specular maps of the textures, not only to get rid of any visible seam but also add a few tweaks, like make that vein at the front stretch upwards a bit to make it look like that big mass near the pelvis is also part of the package (pun totally intended) and not just some bridge fat with some color on it.

Yes I have something like that, but there are too few body polygons attached to the schlong mesh. I do not know if they will be enough.

export_para_xnormal.nif

I used that mesh to make a normal map to "blend" with the male textures, and I only needed a row of polygons from the body.

Try to get a student license from Autodesk. Google for photoshop cs2, free download from Adobe.

Your edits look very good.

Can somebody help me really confused about how to edit the standard size schlong on females, im useing the SoS Schlongs of Skyrim V 2.05.034 full version with XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended V 2.06 and the SoS Equipable Schlong - no balls - slot 60 V 0.3.7.

When the female uses schlongs they always small, only way I can edit them is bye mcm schlongs of skyrim, picking player / npc settings, and chaning a female from noschlong to Vector plusaddon then chaning the size from 1 to ++ and then setting the schlong option back to noschlong

Do i need any other mods to make the standard size of the schlongs for female NPCs bigger, so I don´t have to edit every single female npc?

That sounds like a conflict with another mod, like sos racemenu plugin

Yes I have something like that, but there are too few body polygons attached to the schlong mesh. I do not know if they will be enough.

attachicon.gifexport_para_xnormal.nif

I used that mesh to make a normal map to "blend" with the male textures, and I only needed a row of polygons from the body.

This *seems* like it would make my life easier if I'm understanding it correctly :o However it seems to be missing the property to be able to add a texture to it through Nifskope, which was my idea and what I think would help me; being able to see normal texture of the body and the normal texture of the Schlong in the Nifskope's window, so I know how far off I am with the colors to get rid of the seams.

How do I add the "texture" property to this mesh? At the moment it won't even let me open the UV Mapping window D:

copy-paste the BSLightingShaderProperty node from another nif file

Oh... d'oh... I used that to copy the entire Schlong mesh into the body mesh, from one Nifskope window to another, and yay that worked :D Now I can edit both normal textures independently and see the changes in real-time.

Already I've made a huge improvement with the seams since I did this \o/

The good thing about this upcoming skin patch I'm working on is that, as long as the user is playing with the same Normal maps "I'm" using (SG Textures Renewal Normals, Real Girls Diffuse [since Real Girls doesn't come with a normal map]), it should be a TON easier to make a skin patch to any other skin as they won't have to deal with the actual real hard part about skin-matching =D; match the color of the skin in the diffuse map, use my schlong normal and voilâ!

That sounds like a conflict with another mod, like sos racemenu plugin

My bad probaly shoulden´t have installed that, but still had the problem with SOS full I probaly did something wrong thanks tho.

In the end i got it to work since bye switching  to Schlongs Light, with SOS Basic 1 skeleton, at first the size increase worked for females with your Nifskope nif files edit in Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female

but to get it to work with males I had to go to I had to go to my Skyrim/Mod Organizer/mods/SOS/meshes/actors/character/character assets

not the Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets

Then edit the Nif files skeleton and skeletonbeast for males I had no idea mods installed with mod organizer landed in a seperate folder, just thought it was the same with Oblivion mod managers overwriting files damn my reading comprehensin skills :).

In the end i just extracted the files from Skyrim/Mod Organizer/mods/SOS to Skyrim/Data and overwrote the SOS Basic male skeleton files, since the Light 1.04 skeleton´s are newer

Maybe it would help to update the Changing penis shape with NifSkope guide abit that if people used Mod Organizer to install SOS Light with their need to go to Skyrim/Mod Organizer/mods/SOS/meshes/actors/character/character assets for editing the males while the females are located at Skyrim/Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets female

anyway fantastic mod makes me not want to contiune Oblivion caue of size differfences ^_^

The final Real Girls skin texture/skin patch is done, as done as I'll make it for now :P and files sent to B3lisario.

Pictures:

Original:

post-48796-0-05403600-1412777990_thumb.jpg

New:

post-48796-0-37571700-1412778031_thumb.jpg

After - Before comparison of Normal map (the real meat of the retexture [pun totally intended]):

post-48796-0-61194300-1412778071_thumb.png

New - ENB Off:

post-48796-0-04687800-1412778094_thumb.jpg

New - ENB On:

post-48796-0-57382400-1412778107_thumb.jpg

A simple note to whomever may use this:

You will need to use the body normal maps (msn texture) that comes with the SG Female Textures Renewal mod/skin pack, or at least a normal map *based* on that one. The reason is simply because the Real Girls skin does not come with it's own normals (yet), and the SG normals are very commonly used everywhere.

On the bright side... using the SG normal maps for your UNP-based body along with the normal I modified for this specific skin patch will make any current and further skin-patch for the Equipable Schlong a lot nicer because... well... you can see why in the Normal Comparison shot above :P

Side note:

It's still not 100% perfect but I've already spent way too much time on it :P and the Real Girls skin itself is not even in it's final form, in fact, farm from it. So once the skin itself reaches at least a status of "Full Release", I may get back to this and make a "proper final" match. If needed at all.

Cheers! And happy schlonging Real Girls fans!

*And Thank You B3lisario for the great mod itself and your own work put into all of it :) (as well as all your help with Tech stuff to allow me to even begin to understand how all of this works :P). This work in itself I consider it my way of saying thanks to both you and Zonzai.

Not even using a "schlong" myself in my current playthrough but I hope at least a few people can benefit from this =D

question, is it possible to customise the schlongs of female npc's you gave it to?

Modifying the skeleton bone scales as explained in OP. Or use SOS full

I've added the download to the retexture by MonaBabii for Real Girls body texture.

Thanks for your work on this!

Hi,

I have equipable schlong installed and all it's requirements. Using XP32 extended with HDT body. The schlong doesn't seem to auto-equip on my character usually while one is equiped on women npc's in a dominant position. My issue is that SOS doesn't seem to be working with male npc's. They continue to just wear underwear during sex acts, no schlong at all. I'm using MO but I looked at the conflicts and the right priority seems to be in place. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

SOS-Schlongs of Skyrim is a requirement for equipable schlongs so I have the full version of that installed as well. (I use XP32 max. skeleton extended and I've disabled RaceMenuPlugin.esp in favor of RaceMenuPluginXPMSE.esp as it's description instructs).

Sexlab's has SOS registered in it's MCM (I removed Calyps strap-on from Sexlab's MCM).

Yeah, npc males never have a schlong anymore and always only wear underwear. I'm playing a female pc. I've included an image of all my installed SOS files in MO. Some of their files conflict and over-write each-other but I think it is the proper way (?)

post-211216-0-88207100-1413407203_thumb.jpg