hey thanks for the mod but i am having problems i am using the sevenbase body and i can equip it but the console commands and animations don't work i says the event was not processed by the graph or something like

That message is normal. Make sure you have installed all the stuff properly, specially their requirements, latest versions.

Has anyone got or made a Real Skin re-texture of this fine mod at all to share please?

I can try but chances are Imma have to take pictures of my own dick to get it realistic enough lol XD

Edit: .... I was kidding but I would seriously have to remake the schlong texture if I wanted it to match and reduce the seams... and my tablet is across the room soooooo maybe later... real later lol

For ECE users.

There is a bunch of ini files in your meshes\CharacterMakingExtender\commonTriRaces folder, like humanraces_slider.ini

Add this somewhere under the [-Body] tag on each of those ini files

SOS Genitals Base, 5051, 202, NPC GenitalsBase [GenBase], 1
SOS Genitals Scrotum, 5052, 202, NPC GenitalsScrotum [GenScrot], 1
SOS Genitals 1, 5053, 202, NPC Genitals01 [Gen01], 1
SOS Genitals 2, 5054, 202, NPC Genitals02 [Gen02], 1
SOS Genitals 3, 5055, 202, NPC Genitals03 [Gen03], 1
SOS Genitals 4, 5056, 202, NPC Genitals04 [Gen04], 1
SOS Genitals 5, 5057, 202, NPC Genitals05 [Gen05], 1
SOS Genitals 6, 5058, 202, NPC Genitals06 [Gen06], 1
ECE sliders are not as configurable as the racemenu's ones. The 1's at the end of these lines are the max/min slider values. If you want bigger schlongs, change it to 2 or 3. But since the sliders seem fixed to have only 30 positions, the larger the number, the less you can finetune.

Not likely.

I took a look at ECE.

I didn't see an easy way of adding new sliders as like Racemenu offers. Didn't found info about this on ECE's main page and forums.

racemenu OP

I refined my penis texture for AnTiWoMaAgNoT's body textures

I made it blend a little better and also made the penis darker since it was the same exact color as the rest of the body.

Intended for the no balls version, haven't tested on the balls one. This was also a CBBE body I was using it on...

Feel free to use it however you like and add it to the downloads if you please.

old texture I edited

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

new texture

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section

post-105340-0-44256900-1406837543_thumb.jpg

no balls penis texture new v2.1 by hentaijin for AnTiWoMaAgNoT body texture.7z

post-105340-0-77317600-1406873106_thumb.jpg

Having an odd issue, no CTDs, but when used and a Sexlab animation starts, the first scene is ok, but when it goes to scene2 (different position) the equippable schlong stays where it was then just stretches to where the new origin would be. I should have taken some screenshots to fully illustrate it, but was hoping for a "Oh that! You need to..."

Could it be my load order or is it my skeleton or ??

Mod Organizer as mod manager

SOS - full version

Using xp32's max skeleton 1.93alpha

I tried doing that with racemenu some time ago but the rotation was reverted on exiting racemenu.

Actually I am not sure if I was trying rotation or translation.

It is possible via Nifskope, modifying the rotation (or translation?) in the "GenitalsLag" node. Doing the same on the other bones doesn't work unless you do the "apply transformations (?)" thing that I don't know what exactly does.

• 2 weeks later...

I have good news about the rotation thing in-game. It works.

I had to use Groovtama's CME schlong bones from version 2.06. I guess SOS bones are tied to the animations or something like that and they can't be changed.

I think there is no SKSE function for bones rotation so I need to do a SKSE plugin too.

Ok this is a test. There are too many sliders.

Requires:

- SKSE 1.7.1

- version 2.06 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ I don't know if this works with older versions.

- SOS racemenu plugin from OP

- and the two attached archives

This racemenu archive is a patch. Install over version 0.2

SkeletonUtils is the SKSE plugin that allows rotating bones via Papyrus.

post-82377-0-44926400-1408772967_thumb.jpg

SOS - Racemenu Plugin - Rotation sliders patch for v0.2.7z

SkeletonUtils.7z

Hmm, does the CME thing really not work in the game? In 3DS max you an see the difference between scaling Gen01 to 150% and scaling CME Gen01 to 150% in this gif:

(thick version is default Gen01)

post-145041-0-25278300-1408864160_thumb.gif

I'd just want to use them to create more shapes with the same basic mesh. The whole idea is to have one universal mesh with different shapes created by bone scaling. The CME bones would serve as a great assistance to this. I'll add groov back to conversation, I didn't know he left (or that it was possible)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok this is a test. There are too many sliders.

Requires:

- SKSE 1.7.1

- version 2.06 http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/ I don't know if this works with older versions.

- SOS racemenu plugin from OP

- and the two attached archives

This racemenu archive is a patch. Install over version 0.2

SkeletonUtils is the SKSE plugin that allows rotating bones via Papyrus.

Great wizardry, thank you. :)

• 2 weeks later...