I'm getting a CTD every time I try to equip the Schlong

Most likely you use a non-compatible female skeleton. Revise the requirements. Older versions of XPMS aren't compatible with SOS

I've got version 1.92 of XP32's XPMS. Gone over the requirements repeatedly. Would female animation changes (running, bows, magic, etc) affect it? But I mean, most of them affect men too, and their Schlongs are working fine. 

I should also mention I tried that other SOS mod for females, and it had the same problem. Unequipped clothes, CTD'ed when I left the menu. 

Edit: Figured it out. Some problem with DSpSoB conficting, though I honestly don't know why. Found a patch that seems to have fixed it.

Thanks anyway.

Alright, it probably still needs some tweaking, but I thought I'd toss it out there and get some feedback if anyone wants to try it. It's just a simple reworking of DorkDiva/NuclearSatan's excellent pubic hair mod, along with TheOniNinja's own work in turning it into an equipable accessory. I just ported over an extra chunk of hair, tweaked the position, and made it craftable. The scripts for the color matching feature were modified from SydneyB's Princes of the Woods mod. If it works for you, and you enjoy it, then be sure to thank them... because they did all the actual work.

About: A simple seam concealer for those, like me, who don't know how to blend textures together on a model. It probably would have been easier to just learn how to do that, but I liked the aesthetics of having a bit of fur down there as well. The pubic hair should also change colors to match your hair.

How to Obtain: The pubic hair accessory can be crafted at any tanning rack, under the Jewelry section. You will need 1 Wolf Pelt in order to create it. Alternatively, you can type "Help Pube" into the console for the item code.

Known Issues: There has been a long-standing issue with the color changing feature wherein the color of the bush will revert to jet black if you unequip it and then equip it again. This can be fixed by entering "ShowRaceMenu", selecting hair color, and reselecting the hair color you currently have. I have no idea how to even begin fixing it as is, but I may try my hand at writing a small script to see if I can solve the issue that way. In the meantime, I suggest using PreCacheKiller to allow you to enter the racemenu quickly and from anywhere.

The Pubes Now Change Colors Automatically  When You Equip Them, And Stay That Way!

(Though sadly, this does not extend to work on NPCs)

The pubes need "trimmed up" on the bottoms, and will show behind the player. Especially the extra-large set. Especially with the "No Balls" version, this could be distracting and ugly. I'm gonna try to learn a bit about Blender and do it myself, but that may take a bit, so if anybody has experience in editing meshes and can help me out here, it'd be appreciated. Also, I haven't done much texture work, and I know the textures aren't "properly" done. Again, I'll fix that as I learn more, but if anybody wants to lend a helping hand here too, that'd be awesome.

Updated 1.1, now with Extra Large Pubes for Extra Large Lady Schlongs

(No script changes, so you shouldn't need a clean save, but it probably wouldn't hurt)

Regular:

post-209844-0-67181100-1389702929_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-50848500-1389702938_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-06426000-1389702957_thumb.jpg

Xtra Large:

post-209844-0-18997500-1389702912_thumb.jpgpost-209844-0-72349600-1389702922_thumb.jpg

(Now requires SKSE 1.6.16. and RaceMenu)

Color Changing Wearable Pubes for Futanari v1.1.rar

post-209844-0-34595700-1389252565_thumb.jpg

I recently switched to this from the SoS full version, so I could edit penis via nifskope, and I have my PC's cock close to how i want it, but I've noticed some of the random males having a very weird texture... looked like TOES on someones balls, lmao...any ideas?

Also, i was hoping I could get a description of what exactly the individual bones are changing... I should probably just switch to racemenu but i really wanna keep ECE.

Any chance you could make the sliders work with ECE?

Everything works flawlessly for me except for the erection animations via console. Page-up and page-down work, the RaceMenu erection slider works, but the console commands give me an error that says something like 'the event was not processed by the graph'. Any reason why that might be? And can the console commands be used for more nuanced control over the erection, anyway?

This is a fantastic mod, by the way. Your contributions to the Skyrim modding scene are immeasurable.

I recently switched to this from the SoS full version, so I could edit penis via nifskope, and I have my PC's cock close to how i want it, but I've noticed some of the random males having a very weird texture... looked like TOES on someones balls, lmao...any ideas?

That would be an inherent problem with SoS-Light, as the .esp's texture overrides the male's skin data. Since the male body .nif files have both the body and penis geometries, they will both take in the body's textures, omitting the penis texture, creating the feet images you see on the scrotum. There are a couple ways of fixing it, but all would require some major change to the SoS-Light mod itself.

One way is by deleting the penis geometry from the male body .nif and altering the .esp to auto-equip a separate male penis .nif (connected to it's respective texture file) when the slot 52 is unoccupied (kind of like the auto-equipping pubic hair). This will essentially function similar to SoS-Full, more or less, and without the scripting, of course (you could alternately use the SoS-Full assets, ignoring it's scripts, and making a custom .esp that does the auto-equip). This method would be preferable for those wanting to interchange meshes and textures without having to worry about edits to the .nifs or texture files.

Another way is a bit more involved but leaves the .esp alone. If you have 3D-editing software, you can edit the penis mesh's UVs to be in another spot that the male body's UVs do not occupy. After saving that out for both weights, you can copy-paste and position the penis textures on top of the male textures respectively. Unfortunately, this fix is specific for one type of penis (whatever penis you edited), and one type of texture (whatever texture  you edited), and will also show distortion for penises of abnormally larger sizes.

Also, i was hoping I could get a description of what exactly the individual bones are changing... I should probably just switch to racemenu but i really wanna keep ECE.

"NPC GenitalBase" will scale the overall genital size (penis and scrotum), "NPC GenitalScrotum" scales the scrotum, "NPC Genitals01" to "NPC Genitals05" will scale portions of shaft, and "NPC Genitals06" should scale the tip/head--those scales are additive because they are chained together, so to scale one, you wouldn't need to scale the other nested under it. If you want to scale just the shaft itself, scaling just "NPC  Genitals01" would be fine, unless you wanted to scale it to a particular shape. It is not necessary to scale the Lag nodes as they are for physics animation purposes, I think. Leaving them at a scale of 1 is fine.

I prefer ECE over RaceMenu myself, but I think the latest ECE has compatibility with RaceMenu now, but I haven't tested it to confirm. I hope this information helps though!

Hm... give this unofficial fix a shot. It worked for me with pretty much no problems, as far as I know.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-6?do=findComment&comment=608886

Hey, awesome mod, first of all.

I was successful in setting the penis size for all the npcs via nifskope, however, I can't seem to find the value in the skeleton that corresponds to erection state?

In racemenu this is exposed for the player as a slider from -10 (flaccid) to 7 (I think? erect) and that basically guarantees every time I zone in Skyrim that the penis is at the correct flaccidness (that was a very weird sentence to type).

I would like to extend this "saved flaccidness" to npcs with the equippable schlong.  Is there a way to do this in the nif?

Thanks a ton.

works fine. pnly Thing i dont like, is the very small size for npcs. cant you simply use 1.5 size as Standard  instead of 1.0 ?

Well if Belisario got time to works on that, it could be a good solution for npcs. Like equippable schlong with multiple size: small/ normal/ XL/ XXL/ Horse size or something like that.

Did try it briefly yesterday but I run across a problem.

With a scene trigered by sexlab, (and the SOS being in the list of strapone). the NPC or the player equip the sos normaly, but it stays static at the place (in mid air) that the SOS was loaded, deforming the body. 

Did I do something wrong?

(Tested with SL 1.38b - have now reverted to 1.35)

Hey!

I'm giving this one a try, and I have a question regarding the RaceMenu plugin.

I downloaded the Equipable Schlong (though was already using SOS - Full). Would it be possible to use the RaceMenu to change my schlong's size/s without having to use other software to tweak it? Asking this because of 2 reasons:

1- I see the description recommends not using with SOS Full, which I am, but at the same time if I drink any kind of SOS potion it will not affect my character's (equipable) schlong size at all... That leads me to think that SOS Full would not in fact revert my changes, but then again I don't know :o

2- I'm using a plugin for RaceMenu called CharGen, which basically gives me a ton of extra sliders and what not for the race menu, including some ECE sliders. Will that conflict with this plugin?

Thanks in advance. Also thanks to Sinuev2 for making/working on the seam concealer pubic hair mod, which was the only reason I haven't tried this mod until now :P Seams make my OCD kick in and I have a fit.

EDIT: Nevermind :D

The Equipable Schlong, along with RaceMenu + CharGen(+ECE Morphs) + SOS - Full combo works perfectly :D Schlong's size stays exactly the size I gave it regardless of subsequent RaceMenu changes, reequipping it or triggering a SexLab scene.

Kudos!

Now I just need to find some clothes/armor/s that actually don't force me to unequip the schlong :P

EDIT 2: I tried using your Patcher program thingo to make all my armors "revealing", but even after using that and enabling the new patched .esp, the equipable schlong gets unequipped. Is that patcher not supposed to work for the equipable schlong? or am I doing something wrong?

EDIT 2: I tried using your Patcher program thingo to make all my armors "revealing", but even after using that and enabling the new patched .esp, the equipable schlong gets unequipped. Is that patcher not supposed to work for the equipable schlong?

It doesn't work with that. Edit the equipable schlong using CK/nifskope. Change the body slot it uses (52) to another one like 60

EDIT 2: I tried using your Patcher program thingo to make all my armors "revealing", but even after using that and enabling the new patched .esp, the equipable schlong gets unequipped. Is that patcher not supposed to work for the equipable schlong?

It doesn't work with that. Edit the equipable schlong using CK/nifskope. Change the body slot it uses (52) to another one like 60

I've no experience whatsoever with CK or Nifskope D: but I guess I'll have to give it a try.

Is it just like that? change the slot for another one? Will I have problems with SexLab if I change the schlong's slot? say, SexLab scenes not changing the schlong's state and what not?

EDIT: Still lost x_x I have a couple of questions D:

1- Where can I download the required programs to change the schlongs' slot? I seem to remember seeing something about one of the programs on Steam, but I can't remember and not 100% sure exactly what I need.

2- Which files exactly do I need to modify so the schlong will use another slot, but not throw out glitches, errors, conflicts and other nasty stuff <_<

3- And again the more I think about it, the more I ask myself; will changing the schlongs' slot mess the SOS functionality at all?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT 2: I managed to find the Creation Kit, but I can't for the life of me understand how to do anything in it lol. I found a tutorial of sorts, but the tutorial is very much incomplete, it probably takes for granted that you know what you're doing lol >_> It says to load the .esp of your "armor" and then open the Armor and ArmorAddon windows... aaaand... stuck lol.

I found "Armor" and "ArmorAddon" (or whatever the second is called) on the list but opening Armor only seems to show Vanilla armors, and I have absolutely no clue how to open any window for it as to change the biped slot for anything, so my guess is I'm doing everything wrong lol.

Thanks again in advance for any help you can throw at me.

I've no experience whatsoever with CK or Nifskope D: but I guess I'll have to give it a try.

Is it just like that? change the slot for another one? Will I have problems with SexLab if I change the schlong's slot? say, SexLab scenes not changing the schlong's state and what not?

EDIT: Still lost x_x I have a couple of questions D:

1- Where can I download the required programs to change the schlongs' slot? I seem to remember seeing something about one of the programs on Steam, but I can't remember and not 100% sure exactly what I need.

2- Which files exactly do I need to modify so the schlong will use another slot, but not throw out glitches, errors, conflicts and other nasty stuff <_<

3- And again the more I think about it, the more I ask myself; will changing the schlongs' slot mess the SOS functionality at all?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT 2: I managed to find the Creation Kit, but I can't for the life of me understand how to do anything in it lol. I found a tutorial of sorts, but the tutorial is very much incomplete, it probably takes for granted that you know what you're doing lol >_> It says to load the .esp of your "armor" and then open the Armor and ArmorAddon windows... aaaand... stuck lol.

I found "Armor" and "ArmorAddon" (or whatever the second is called) on the list but opening Armor only seems to show Vanilla armors, and I have absolutely no clue how to open any window for it as to change the biped slot for anything, so my guess is I'm doing everything wrong lol.

Thanks again in advance for any help you can throw at me.

1- from google like everything

2- the esp file and all nif files but malegenitalsgo.nif

3- I don't think so

Hello guys. I have a little issue. SOS and SOS - equipable work perfectly, but equipable have conflict with vanilla armor. When i equip schlong, vanilla armor unequip. With custom armor like a (Black sacrament or alan's armor pack) work fine. When i equip schlong, custom armor still equip. I search a solve and i found that probleb in slot. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/982703-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-153 1st post. So what do i do? (Sorry for my bad english)

It's the same issue as above, the equippable schlong was meant to be used without SOS full and there is a body slot conflict. Edit the equipable schlong using CK/nifskope. Change the body slot it uses (52) to another one like 60 or use these files:

SOS - Equipable Schlong - slot60 v0.3.7z

SOS - Equipable Schlong - no balls - slot60 v0.3.7z

still the weak Point is the very small size of the schlong for the followers. i dont know about nifskope and i dont want to know about. it is too much everywhere  working into new techniques for others not working mods. it is up the modmaker to make his mod work. it is up to you belisario to bring a small patch for larger schlongs. as i said, it should be easy to bring the Standard size to 1.5 instead of 1.0 now or include some sizes to choose from.

another propblem is that the schlong looks through the armor. full Version does not do this, but the euipable.

one more Point is, why the Distribution of schlongs does not work in the ful female Version. there should also be a botton in mcm to choose pc only plus to "mark" npcs (followers) with enter cross to get them schlong. that would make this mod well working all around.

still the weak Point is the very small size of the schlong for the followers. i dont know about nifskope and i dont want to know about. it is too much everywhere  working into new techniques for others not working mods. it is up the modmaker to make his mod work. it is up to you belisario to bring a small patch for larger schlongs. as i said, it should be easy to bring the Standard size to 1.5 instead of 1.0 now or include some sizes to choose from.

another propblem is that the schlong looks through the armor. full Version does not do this, but the euipable.

one more Point is, why the Distribution of schlongs does not work in the ful female Version. there should also be a botton in mcm to choose pc only plus to "mark" npcs (followers) with enter cross to get them schlong. that would make this mod well working all around.

I'm sorry I don't want to do any of this.

The mod is working as intended, you say is very small, other people want it even smaller. I won't release any skeleton with this, there are too many variations. Then you'll complain that my skeletons don't have fancy options like daggers on back or quiver on hip and so, and then you will demand small patchs that suits your needs. Mmmm no.

Nifskope is a very nice tool that nobody regret have learned. You don't want to use it. That's OK. Then I recommend you to use SOS Full and configure the NPC schlongs as you wish. Or wait until another person wants to do what you don't want

Schlong clips through armor. Working as intended also. The equippable penis is just a strapon. It doesn't contain any script. If you want that feature, use SOS Full.

SOS Full for females works exactly the same as males. Note that if you had SOS already installed prior installing the female schlong, all females you had encountered so far have been marked as schlongless. New females you encounter should get the female schlong. You can repair any NPC with the female schlong potion.

Finally there is a possible configuration to just schlongify the actors you want. It's in the SOS UNP mod description.