I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

Sounds very cool, I like SoS. Yes I think it needs some tweaks etc mostly because of the stuff you listed. It is a very old mod and things have changed a lot. SoS is still IMHO the best mod for adding junk to males.

Sorry to hear you won't be publishing it here though. Hopefully you will at least provide a link to where you host it for those of us that would like to try the new version.

- 2 extra "weight" slider's (Bodybuilder and Fat). These sliders also control different sets of normal maps, so the characters don't look silly... DAMN YOU BETHESDA, for not using Tangent Normals for characters!

- 3 different scale sliders for schlongs: Size, Taper and scrotum size (I guess I can also make the scale slider go negative, because the scrotum already as a -50 to 50 range)

I'm waiting eagerly for releasing your new mod and it's damn lucky that you timely disclose your ideas and developing status of the mod. I wanna see fat Belethor or thin Farengar because their bodies are incongruous for their factions.

And, I'm also interested in "3 different scale sliders for schlongs", especially taper. Current SOS overwrites and resets taper (maybe genitals 6) with runing scripts even though I change size of the genitals 6 on racemenu plugin.

Can I make genitals 6 tweak with your new mod? Hopefully, I wanna make it bigger.

And now I use CustomRaces.

Does you new mod have compatibility with CustomRaces?

So, does anyone know why I have version 2.3.010b esm and 2.3.015 esp when I know I downloaded the version 2.4 and I installed using NMM clean with the reqs installed first?

A couple days ago NMM caused failures at installing SOS 2.04.001 then now I don't believe NMM so far. For reasons unknown to me, seems to actualize intrinsic problems of NMM. 

So, you have two selections to install SOS except for manual installation. One is Wrye Bash and the other is MO. If you use MO then FOMOD has compatibility with MO. But, this time I installed SOS with Wrye Bash becuase I didn't take enough time to the installation. Next time I will use MO if I get a chance to reorganize mods. 

I don't use or have Wyrebash. I just looked at MO and it has just confused the hell out of me. I actually did do a manual install (after checking through the 7zip file and cross checking with what I had in my Data folder to ensure I placed everything I needed.

My CK even says I only have version 2.3.010b esm and 2.3.015 esp

I know that the last version I had was downloaded from Nexus, and it was v 2.3.010b, which explains the esm, but it doesn't explain the esp.

Is it the file, is it my computer, can someone confirm that the download is truly containing version 2.4?

I've uploaded a new version of SOS Light (1.03).

It's the fix by Zor2k13, 2K version, which I've modified to fix a minor issue with the muscular schlong. There is also a 4K version in the same post. Many thanks to Zor2k13 for his work on this bug.

There are minor alignment issues in some schlong textures that don't know how to but I'd like to fix at some point. Not sure if the 4K version has them also.

1. Open the old schlong mesh from SOS in nifskope, export its uv layout. (click the penis in the view, then on the left right click the nitrishape then texture>export template)

2. Open the old schlong texture and uv layout in photoshop, put them in a folder.

3. Open the new body in nifskope and export the schlong uv layout.

4. Open the new joined body texture in photoshop, put its uv layout on top (invert, then set to screen - that way you can see the lines as white with the rest as transparent).

5. Bring the old schlong texture and uv into the same photoshop document (duplicate group) then resize if needed and then line the UV's up and move the schlong texture where it should be.

Your two separate things should be something like so...

lineup-sos.jpg

Next, once we resize and match our UV templates's to one another we have this:

lined-up1.jpg

And now I'm going to crop just the penis so you can see the difference:

sos-diff1.gif

That's the default+regular+hairless texture. The same process will work for all of the variants.

You'll need to do it for the n/s/sk maps as well so if you want to save some time you can put them all the old penis textures (color/norm/spec/skin tint) in the same document, in a folder, then when you duplicate it and move it to the other and resize you'll only have to do it once and then all of them will be properly aligned. You'll then just need to copy/paste them to their dds files, flatten, and save. So I'd do my hairless/hairy ones all at the same time (8 in one go!), and repeat it for 2 other penis types and then all over again for the other body type.

It's easy work and you can get one set done in less than 5 mins since it's just dragging things into PS and resizing. Might get a bit repetitive having to do all of those, but it's not hard.

Here we are with the newly fixed SOS Light in-game:

sos-light-fixed1.jpg

And here's my fixed textures for the default+hairless+regular textures: https://mega.co.nz/#!iQpDCTCa!eKaMUhksHdg6KbqynyDkpFV9zCAexq0pVjjUOqGUrgM

B)

edit: Also, just to bring it up... here's some optional schlong sizes I made for SOS Light (editing the skeleton) which you can feel free to add to SOS if you want - https://mega.co.nz/#!TIwElJoZ!VATUaRDl3SJNiQrVcYOlmwht8NEu31duBcX4X1Kq0Q8

The fomod doesn't work for some reason, so if you know more about those then you might wanna fix that before sharing it... I think it's something to do with installing my default folder then not overwriting it later with the other folders... I had to do that because with nothing installed when the first flag is chosen it'd just say mod wasn't installed when you finished, so I dunno how to fix that. Flags confuse the heck out of me.

*sigh*

This has got to be the most delicate mod I've every played. I got it working for a day but I managed to break it yet again. It would seem one of the mods I got recently is overwriting (tried reinstalling SOS) all penises and turning them into undies but everything I've gotten recently has been Sexlab related.

Here's my load order:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.35]
0C  SexLabAroused.esm
0D  SkyMoMod.esm
0E  SPIKE.esm
0F  Xvision Children.esm
10  Xvision Children - Complete.esp
11  Brawl Bugs CE.esp
12  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.0.2]
13  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
14  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
15  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
16  LoversComfort.esp
17  Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp
18  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
19  SkyUI.esp
++  NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp
1A  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
1B  Immersive Weapons.esp
1C  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
1D  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
1E  SexLab Solutions.esp
1F  SexLab Submit.esp
20  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp
21  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp
22  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp
23  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
24  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
25  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
26  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
27  Better Vampires.esp
28  Balanced_Magic.esp
29  Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp
2A  Upgrade Leveled Items Spell.esp
2B  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
2C  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
2D  EagleEye3xFree.esp
2E  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
2F  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
30  eola1.3.esp
31  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
32  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
33  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
34  SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

Erection Spell does  nothing

Debug (self):

• Actor Morgh
  • Gender Male
  • Race  Orc
  • Race ID 79687
  • Actor Magic Effect True
  • PC Setup Spell False
  • Erection False
  • Faction None
  • Faction Rank 0
  • Schlongified None
  • Schlongified Rank N/A

I'm having the same problem derp posted about a few pages back. The underwear is clipping through the armor for npc's wearing vampire armor, dawnguard armor, and that moth priest is also having this issue. Not sure what could be causing it, I don't have any mods that modify anything with dawnguard except for texture mods like flora, water, and lighting overhauls.

Edit: forgot to add when I put on the dawnguard armor myself I don't get the same clipping issues.

I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

I'm the last one to recommend the nexus to anyone, but why can't you simply ignore all that shit? I mean, when you post your stuff on the Internet - be it a video on yt, an artwork on deviant, or a mod for that matter - it's not uncommon to receive both good comments as well as criticism varying from constructive to blatant trolling. As I said here not so long ago, I don't get why modders get so easily distracted by a bunch of mountein drew vampires livin' in their grandmas basements.

*sigh*

This has got to be the most delicate mod I've every played. I got it working for a day but I managed to break it yet again. It would seem one of the mods I got recently is overwriting (tried reinstalling SOS) all penises and turning them into undies but everything I've gotten recently has been Sexlab related.

Here's my load order:

00  Skyrim.esm

01  Update.esm

02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]

03  Dawnguard.esm

04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]

05  HearthFires.esm

06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]

07  Dragonborn.esm

08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]

09  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

0A  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

0B  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.35]

0C  SexLabAroused.esm

0D  SkyMoMod.esm

0E  SPIKE.esm

0F  Xvision Children.esm

10  Xvision Children - Complete.esp

11  Brawl Bugs CE.esp

12  Cutting Room Floor.esp  [Version 1.0.2]

13  StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp

14  StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp

15  StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp

16  LoversComfort.esp

17  Populated Lands Roads Paths.esp

18  SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp

19  SkyUI.esp

++  NordicSkaalHeavyFalmerWeightFix.esp

1A  hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp

1B  Immersive Weapons.esp

1C  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

1D  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

1E  SexLab Solutions.esp

1F  SexLab Submit.esp

20  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Exteriors.esp

21  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Major City Interiors.esp

22  Realistic Lighting Overhaul - Minor Cities and Town Interiors.esp

23  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

24  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

25  CoT-WeatherPatch.esp

26  CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp

27  Better Vampires.esp

28  Balanced_Magic.esp

29  Balanced_Magic_Dawnguard.esp

2A  Upgrade Leveled Items Spell.esp

2B  Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp

2C  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

2D  EagleEye3xFree.esp

2E  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp

2F  UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp

30  eola1.3.esp

31  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp

32  ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp

33  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

34  SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

Erection Spell does  nothing

Debug (self):

• Actor Morgh
  • Gender Male
  • Race  Orc
  • Race ID 79687
  • Actor Magic Effect True
  • PC Setup Spell False
  • Erection False
  • Faction None
  • Faction Rank 0
  • Schlongified None
  • Schlongified Rank N/A

Enable the schlongification process in the MCM menu and try drinking a schlong potion. If that doesn't work, exit game and post papyrus log.

I'm having the same problem derp posted about a few pages back. The underwear is clipping through the armor for npc's wearing vampire armor, dawnguard armor, and that moth priest is also having this issue. Not sure what could be causing it, I don't have any mods that modify anything with dawnguard except for texture mods like flora, water, and lighting overhauls.

Edit: forgot to add when I put on the dawnguard armor myself I don't get the same clipping issues.

Werewolf issues:

- No schlong: make sure the MCM settings are active for this race and the schlong you are using. You have to use one of the three "official" schlongs. There is no WW with female schlongs neither horsecock, they should be adapted. Neither SOS Light

- Small schlong: should happen only if you are using the "setrace" command through console, this will be fixed in a future release. Workaround: save and reload, the reschlongythingy process should fix the size.

- erection when reverting to human form: may be caused by the racemenu sos plugin. Racemenu re-applies the slider settings after changing race. Move the SOS erection slider to the flaccid state (to the left)

In case of another issue, please make sure you are not using any mod that alters the werewolf race, reproduce the issue, exit game, and post your papyrus log and load order.

Armor issues:

- Schlong clips through armor. It shouldn't happen if the armor is not marked as revealing. It doesn't matter if it's custom armor, the scripts should treat it as concealing. I've tested the robes esp file attached some posts ago and it works fine for me. Please reproduce the issue, then use the debug spells, exit game, and post papyrus log and load order.

- Underwear clips through armor. It shouldn't happen if the armor is not marked as revealing and you lost your schlong somewhere, or some scripts are not running properly. Please reproduce the issue, then use the debug spells, exit game, and post papyrus log and load order.

So, does anyone know why I have version 2.3.010b esm and 2.3.015 esp when I know I downloaded the version 2.4 and I installed using NMM clean with the reqs installed first?

A couple days ago NMM caused failures at installing SOS 2.04.001 then now I don't believe NMM so far. For reasons unknown to me, seems to actualize intrinsic problems of NMM. 

So, you have two selections to install SOS except for manual installation. One is Wrye Bash and the other is MO. If you use MO then FOMOD has compatibility with MO. But, this time I installed SOS with Wrye Bash becuase I didn't take enough time to the installation. Next time I will use MO if I get a chance to reorganize mods.

I don't use or have Wyrebash. I just looked at MO and it has just confused the hell out of me. I actually did do a manual install (after checking through the 7zip file and cross checking with what I had in my Data folder to ensure I placed everything I needed.

My CK even says I only have version 2.3.010b esm and 2.3.015 esp

I know that the last version I had was downloaded from Nexus, and it was v 2.3.010b, which explains the esm, but it doesn't explain the esp.

Is it the file, is it my computer, can someone confirm that the download is truly containing version 2.4?

Your files are OK. The version you see in CK is just a string. I didn't modify the esm file, it's the same it was in 2.3.010b. The esp file should say 2.04.001 but I forgot to change that string. It shouldn't matter nor cause any issue.

The only "shlongification" in the MCM menu is for nearby NPCs and that's already checked. Tried anyway. Nothing.

As for giving you a log, I have no idea how to generate one. Anything I find on Google suggests they're created when the game freezes or crashes and that isn't happening.

My "log" after changing Skyrim.ini to enable it just says:

[01/17/2014 - 10:44:52AM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)
[01/17/2014 - 10:44:52AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/17/2014 - 10:50:32AM] Log closed

The only "shlongification" in the MCM menu is for nearby NPCs and that's already checked. Tried anyway. Nothing.

As for giving you a log, I have no idea how to generate one. Anything I find on Google suggests they're created when the game freezes or crashes and that isn't happening.

My "log" after changing Skyrim.ini to enable it just says:

[01/17/2014 - 10:44:52AM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)

[01/17/2014 - 10:44:52AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)

[01/17/2014 - 10:50:32AM] Log closed

Add these under the [Papyrus] tag in Skyrim.ini and try again

bEnableLogging=1

bEnableTrace=1

bLoadDebugInformation=1

[01/17/2014 - 01:03:42PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/17/2014 - 01:03:42PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/17/2014 - 01:03:42PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/17/2014 - 01:03:58PM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[01/17/2014 - 01:03:58PM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] ERROR: Property VampireJumpBonusSpell on script BetterVampiresConfigMenu attached to BetterVampiresConfig (271A3A4F) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03078234) is not the right type
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireStageGlobal on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireNoLevelNeededForRank on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property BetterVampiresConfig on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property GameDaysPassed on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireRank on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireLastTimeFed on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property BetterVampiresHotkey on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property PlayerIsVampire on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property BetterVampiresUseHotkey on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireRankProgression on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] VM is frozen
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] Reverting game...
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] ERROR: Property VampireJumpBonusSpell on script BetterVampiresConfigMenu attached to BetterVampiresConfig (271A3A4F) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (03078234) is not the right type
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireStageGlobal on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireNoLevelNeededForRank on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property BetterVampiresConfig on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property GameDaysPassed on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireRank on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireLastTimeFed on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property BetterVampiresHotkey on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property PlayerIsVampire on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property BetterVampiresUseHotkey on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:06PM] warning: Property VampireRankProgression on script bettervampiresinitialization attached to BetterVampiresInitializationQuest (2703E7D3) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:20PM] Loading game...
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:21PM] VM is thawing...
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:21PM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:21PM] InitWidgetLoader()
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:21PM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0C042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:32PM] ERROR: Object reference has no 3D
stack:
    [ (0001E68C)].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
    [ (00029BFC)].fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.OnUpdate() - "fxDustDropRandomSCRIPT.psc" Line 30
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:49PM] VM is freezing...
[01/17/2014 - 01:04:49PM] VM is frozen

I already changed Skyrim.ini so I don't know why nothing happened the first time.

edit: Also, just to bring it up... here's some optional schlong sizes I made for SOS Light (editing the skeleton) which you can feel free to add to SOS if you want - https://mega.co.nz/#!TIwElJoZ!VATUaRDl3SJNiQrVcYOlmwht8NEu31duBcX4X1Kq0Q8

The fomod doesn't work for some reason, so if you know more about those then you might wanna fix that before sharing it... I think it's something to do with installing my default folder then not overwriting it later with the other folders... I had to do that because with nothing installed when the first flag is chosen it'd just say mod wasn't installed when you finished, so I dunno how to fix that. Flags confuse the heck out of me.

I tried to change the size with this mod, but it seems to have no effect, npc still have small schlongs, and sex lab animations are missaligned.

Any idea?

got every last version I think of ssl, sos light, ssl aroused...

I have a problem. The mod used to work fine but I've started a new game with Requiem and Live Another Life, and now Actors aren't Schlongified when I load a game. I just want everyone to have the max size so if there is a way to achieve that without the addon I would be satisfied. The minimum size used in this mod is hardly realistic. It looks like the schlong of a child.

I tried to change the size with this mod, but it seems to have no effect, npc still have small schlongs, and sex lab animations are missaligned.

Any idea?

got every last version I think of ssl, sos light, ssl aroused...

As I said... the fomod doesn't work... you'd have to install it manually.

Ok, here is my papyrus log, hope I did it right:

[01/18/2014 - 11:02:32AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:32AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:32AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:40AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "MannequinQuestionRefScript", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "PF_MannequinPlacedStay_02001DA0", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_MannequinPlacedStay_02001DA0 to  (1C001DA0) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "sexlabseduction", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Seduction_var" on object "SexLabZSeduceMagicEffect"
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Seduction" on object "SexLabZSeduceMagicEffect"
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sexlabseduction to SexLabZ (1E0012E3) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:42AM] Cannot open store for class "EnableOnLevel", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EnableOnLevel to  (4100F054) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MannequinQuestionRefScript to alias MannequinQuestRefPlayer on quest MannequinQuest (1C006F42) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] Warning: Property Mannequin01 on script MannequinButtonResetScript attached to  (1C005F0F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] Warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] VM is freezing...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] VM is frozen
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] Reverting game...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EnableOnLevel to  (4100F054) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_MannequinPlacedStay_02001DA0 to  (1C001DA0) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sexlabseduction to SexLabZ (1E0012E3) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script MannequinQuestionRefScript to alias MannequinQuestRefPlayer on quest MannequinQuest (1C006F42) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] Warning: Property Mannequin01 on script MannequinButtonResetScript attached to  (1C005F0F) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:48AM] Warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Loading game...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "LakeviewGate", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type LakeviewGate referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "LakeviewMist", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type LakeviewMist referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "LakeviewNakedActivator", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type LakeviewNakedActivator referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "lakeviewfire", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type lakeviewfire referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type LakeviewNakedActivator in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type LakeviewGate in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type lakeviewfire in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type LakeviewMist in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] VM is thawing...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 119
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (4B049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 133
[alias Player on quest ARTHLALVersionTracking (4B049F33)].ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingAliasScript.psc" Line 6
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] [sic_configmenuscript <SIC_ConfigMenuQuest (200C4C3A)>]: Loaded user settings. 
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] 
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] =====Shooting Stars is searching for SKSE and SkyUI. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] =====Shooting Stars is finished searching!=====
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:04AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsChild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (42005E27)].slcumshotconfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 133
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:04AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21"
stack:
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (42005E27)].slcumshotconfig.OnCrosshairRefChange() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 133
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:04AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsChild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:04AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp21"
stack:
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:05AM] Actor: Celann // Gender: male // Race: Breton // Race ID: 79681 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 4 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 4
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:09AM] Actor: Agmaer // Gender: male // Race: Nord // Race ID: 79686 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 5 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 5
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:19AM] Actor: Durak // Gender: male // Race: Orc // Race ID: 79687 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 5 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 5
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:25AM] Actor: Gunmar // Gender: male // Race: Nord // Race ID: 79686 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 8 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 8
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:28AM] Actor: Isran // Gender: male // Race: Redguard // Race ID: 79688 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 8 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 8
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:40AM] Actor: Florentius Baenius // Gender: male // Race: IMPERIAL // Race ID: 79684 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 1 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 1
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:52AM] VM is freezing...
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:52AM] VM is frozen

and here is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
phiNoFF.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
Mannequins.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabZzz.esp=1
ShootingStars.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
WRenchanter_V1_1.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Empowered Archmage Robes.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
ImprovedMageDragonPriestMasks.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
Luddemann.esp=1
NippleRingsForMen.esp=1
Nouserhere Ears.esp=1
StarExpandedJewelry.esp=1
HearthFiresEnhanced.esp=1
balanced atronachs.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RichMerchants_Less.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
ETaC - Complete HF Patch.esp=1
ETaC - Smelters.esp=1
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
PerkPointLessSmithing.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp=1
Male Presets 2-3.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
malecompilationv1.esp=1
Onmund by CrimsonFairy.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
WATER Falskaar.esp=1
Archmage Enchantment Robes 2.esp=1
hoodreplacerEN.esp=1
AFHelmet.esp=1

Ok, here is my papyrus log, hope I did it right:

[01/18/2014 - 11:02:32AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:32AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:32AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:40AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "MannequinQuestionRefScript", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "PF_MannequinPlacedStay_02001DA0", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_MannequinPlacedStay_02001DA0 to  (1C001DA0) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Cannot open store for class "sexlabseduction", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of variable "::Seduction_var" on object "SexLabZSeduceMagicEffect"
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] Error: Unable to link type of property "Seduction" on object "SexLabZSeduceMagicEffect"
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:41AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sexlabseduction to SexLabZ (1E0012E3) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:42AM] Cannot open store for class "EnableOnLevel", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:42AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EnableOnLevel to  (4100F054) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] Warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] VM is freezing...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] VM is frozen
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] Reverting game...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script EnableOnLevel to  (4100F054) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script PF_MannequinPlacedStay_02001DA0 to  (1C001DA0) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:47AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script sexlabseduction to SexLabZ (1E0012E3) because their base types do not match
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:48AM] Warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Loading game...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "LakeviewGate", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type LakeviewGate referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "LakeviewMist", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type LakeviewMist referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "LakeviewNakedActivator", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type LakeviewNakedActivator referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Cannot open store for class "lakeviewfire", missing file?
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Unable to get type lakeviewfire referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded.
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type LakeviewNakedActivator in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type LakeviewGate in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type lakeviewfire in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] Warning: Could not find type LakeviewMist in the type table in save
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:57AM] VM is thawing...
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] ERROR: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 119
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:58AM] ERROR: File "Helgen Reborn.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[ARTHLALVersionTracking (4B049F33)].arth_lal_versiontrackingscript.DLCSupportCheck() - "ARTH_LAL_VersionTrackingScript.psc" Line 133
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] [sic_configmenuscript <SIC_ConfigMenuQuest (200C4C3A)>]: Loaded user settings. 
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] =====Shooting Stars is searching for SKSE and SkyUI. Any errors below are harmless.=====
[01/18/2014 - 11:02:59AM] =====Shooting Stars is finished searching!=====
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:05AM] Actor: Celann // Gender: male // Race: Breton // Race ID: 79681 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 4 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 4
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:09AM] Actor: Agmaer // Gender: male // Race: Nord // Race ID: 79686 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 5 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 5
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:19AM] Actor: Durak // Gender: male // Race: Orc // Race ID: 79687 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 5 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 5
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:25AM] Actor: Gunmar // Gender: male // Race: Nord // Race ID: 79686 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 8 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 8
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:28AM] Actor: Isran // Gender: male // Race: Redguard // Race ID: 79688 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 8 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 8
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:40AM] Actor: Florentius Baenius // Gender: male // Race: IMPERIAL // Race ID: 79684 // Actor Magic Effect: TRUE // PC Setup Spell: TRUE // Erection: False // Faction: SOS VectorPlexus Muscular // Faction Rank: 1 // Schlongified: Schlongified Faction // Schlongified Rank: 1
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:52AM] VM is freezing...
[01/18/2014 - 11:03:52AM] VM is frozen

and here is my load order:

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Falskaar.esm=1
ApachiiHairMales.esm=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm=1
ETaC - RESOURCES.esm=1
phiNoFF.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
RevampedExteriorFog.esp=1
Remove Interior Fog V2 - Full Version.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
Mannequins.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabZzz.esp=1
ShootingStars.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
WRenchanter_V1_1.esp=1
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
Empowered Archmage Robes.esp=1
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
ImprovedMageDragonPriestMasks.esp=1
LeftHandRings.esp=1
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp=1
Luddemann.esp=1
NippleRingsForMen.esp=1
Nouserhere Ears.esp=1
StarExpandedJewelry.esp=1
HearthFiresEnhanced.esp=1
balanced atronachs.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
RichMerchants_Less.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
ETaC - Complete.esp=1
ETaC - Complete HF Patch.esp=1
ETaC - Smelters.esp=1
ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp=1
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
Balanced_Magic.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
PerkPointLessSmithing.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim.esp=1
Improved Eyes Skyrim - Vamp.esp=1
Male Presets 2-3.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp=1
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp=1
malecompilationv1.esp=1
Onmund by CrimsonFairy.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
WATER.esp=1
WATER Plants.esp=1
WATER DG.esp=1
WATER DB Waves.esp=1
WATER Falskaar.esp=1
Archmage Enchantment Robes 2.esp=1
hoodreplacerEN.esp=1
AFHelmet.esp=1

you have the hole in the schlong area problem right? LOL you only have one schlong installed :P you can pick the 3 schlong sizes sir :P you're missing the other meshes :P

you have only these

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon

you forgot the other 2