View File

Tired of slaying bandits? Too bored to take a drink with Sam "the Sanguine" Guevenne? Do you simply want to sit by the fire, drink some ale and enjoy a good book?

Well, then I have a solution for you, my friend, the

Books of Skyrim

Though the name might imply something different, this thread is for new books written by me, for you.

In other words, what you request, may it be for a specific mod or just random, will be written.

Every book will be added to the inventory, but there also are copies at various places.

Here is the key to the signes that every book is marked with:

||| : Just a casual book. Read and enjoy.

||| : A book with rather explicit content. Better check the teaser before downloading.

||| : Explicit content that some even may find offensive. Don't read if you aren't sure that you want to.

Attention:

For more informations reguarding translations, please look at the second post. NEW

||| Gift of Mara, Vol I:

The journal of a man seeking for answers and his lost wife.

18 pages. Teaser:

The rumors about the necromancer were true. I found him in the ruins of an old fort, hiding in the depths of its dungeon. He started his dark rituals again, awakening the dead and animating bones of long forgotten adventures and treasure hunters. Poor lives wasted by greed and the pursuit after fame and glory, and now disturbed in their eternal rest, forced to become tools of the necromancer's will.

||| Gift of Mara, Vol II:

The second part of the diary.

10 pages. Teaser:

Even though I followed the necromancers to Skyrim, I wasn't able to find them for seven years.

Seven years, that's how long I knew Darona before I was able to pour my heart out to her and make her my wife. I never was happier than the moment when her lips turned into a warm smile and she said with her beautiful voice: "I do".

||| Bannered Drinking:

A short novel about a Nord called Toki getting a drink in Whiterun.

8 pages. Teaser:

"Come on, honey, give me an ale". Toki knocked a few times with his fist on the table to get the barmaid's attention: "Or two". The girl had her hands full of work and barely was able to bring the many patrons what they had ordered, but Toki already had waited since three minutes; an amount of time he never was without either a fight, a bottle of alcohol or a sweet maiden in his arms.

||| Vampiric Corrumpation, Vol I + II + III:

A multi-parted novel about two sisters leading in the downfall of Hackdirt.

12 pages. Teaser:

The Imperial records of the year 403 in the Third Era mention an incident that turned a former mining village into a hive of paranoid sociopaths, which forced the Imperial Legion to burn most of it down.

In 3E 345 Irlav Moslin founded Hackdirt, and at the beginning of the 5th century it already became one of the wealthiest villages in Colovia. As the founders, the Moslins got much power in Hackdirt, and only one other family could compete with them.

The feud between the Moslins and the Sintius family was engraved in their minds, but was not volatile enough to escalate yet. As two women arrived in Hackdirt, tensions among the families began to rise.

The second and third part both got 10 pages.

||| Ayleid Secrets:

A book about the connection between the Ayleids and a drug called "Dagatarn".

6 pages. Teaser:

In the eyes of most people the Ayleids are the most primitive culture of intelligent life that ever roamed the plains of Tamriel. But their cultural simplicity didn't prevented them to become the very first empire in Cyrodiil and construct one of the most important buildings of todays Empire, the Whitegold Tower in the Imperial City.

Attention:

You can also find this book in TheSC's Sexlab Guild.

||| Glorious Retreat:

Short episode in a battle between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion.

9 pages. Teaser:

Even though the war between the Empire and the Aldmeri Dominion only had lasted since a few months, the casualties on both sides already reached an unbelievable amount, every tenth Imperial and one out of twelve Aldmeri soldiers already found their death in skrimishes and major battles. Blood and water mixed themselves up, so that even the wheat in some places gained a reddish tone and had a strange taste, infused by the agony of thousands of dying soldiers lying on the battlefield; former enemies were now brothers in the hope for an end of their suffering.

||| Final Punishment:

Attention:

Contains expressive descriptions of violence and execution.

The Master was displeased by his slaves, so they need to be punished.

14 pages. Teaser:

The Master sat on his throne, his five slaves were kneeling at his feet and waited for a response of their owner. He gave them the simple task to amuse his guests as a fellow noble visited him to discuss their plans for investing into a buisness, but as the noble's son insisted to have his way with one of the slaves while choking her to death, none of the slaves was willed to sacrifice herself for his pleasure. This disobedience highly insulted the Master, so he had to decide what sort of punishment may be apropriate for his toy's failure.

||| Victim of Fear:

Attention:

Often raids go well. Sometimes though there is a little twist.

9 pages. Teaser:

The cold steel pierced through the innocent flesh. Blood began to flow out of the wound, only a few drops at first, but it soon pressed itself out of the body as if it wanted to flee from the caused pain. Salty tears mixed up with bloody red, covering the face and bust. The agony just had started though, initialized by the blades of 4 other men who craved to please their sick desires. They sadistically cutted first skin then flesh, grinning as more and more blood spurted out of the wounds and splashed all over the ground.

||| Kafrid's Diary:

||| Abduction for Beginners:

Kafrid, a young Nord, wrote a diary about the things happening to her.

8 pages. Teaser:

Dear Diary,

I just can't believe it! Daddy arranged a marriage to a young son of an unimportant, and not even rich noble! Even mom seems to agree with him. This is so unfair! I haven't even seen this guy before. I bet he is as ugly as the Nightmother!

After making some preperations, I'll sneak out and run away!

Love,

Kafrid

A short guide by a not so refined writer.

17 pages. Teaser:

Welcome, my fellow blackmailers and those who aspire to do this most lucrative and safe profession all over the vast tundra of Skyrim - if you know what to do and how to achieve your goals. I, the humble writer and bandit of the month for several years, will explain to you step by step how to abduct your very first target and earn sweet gold as a reward for your hard and sweaty work.

Attention:

You can also find these books in Zadil's Devious Devices.

Credits:

MikeMetal

AwfulArchdemon

Robot Nixon

airdance

Zadil

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible

Translations

Every important information reguarding translations can be found here. If you are interested in helping out with a certain language and translate a bit, feel free to PM me so we can talk about a few details. Every translation is welcomed.

Note:

Obviously I hardly can check these translations, so it may result in a different experience than reading my original work.

Italian

by BagashiBagashi

Currently includes:

-Vampiric Corruption I/II/II

-Ayleid Secrets

Russian

by sor

Currently includes everything up to V. 1.8

Nice. Now that it's got a few books in it I might give it a DL and do some reading.

I have some questions, though. You mention requests. First and foremost, would you prefer requests be in the form of PM's, or would a post here be fine? And secondly, what subject matter (if any) is out-of-bounds? I don't have anything specific in mind right this instant and am not into anything too extreme, but my tastes still fall outside some comfort zones for some people and it's nice to know where the line is in case my mind does go all aflutter with potential requests.

How exactly you make a request is your choice, as long as I can take it as a serious one.

It is less a question of the subject you request but my ability to write something about it. There are things that are easier for me to write, others are more difficult, but I will try to fill any request. Of course I retain the right to decline a request if I simply haven't enough time to write or just feel overburdened.

The only restriction (currently) is that the book has to be either in English or German.

It actually should give you a skillpoint in speechcraft; I thought that would fit perfectly to the less inhibitioned drunken state. The one-handed skill increase would be funny though if you'd get it just as you reach the final sentence, but that's not quite possible to do.

If it were to give you a speechcraft skillpoint, that would be quite the opposite of your reason. People are more likely to socialize while inebriated. About the one hand skill, typically I drink with a hand only so not only the last page could provide a meaning of that.

Anyway you're the boss, you chose how and what should give.

The forth release, Vampiric Corruption, Vol I.

This one actually needs some explanation:

In the time I have spend in the BBoF with various people some different characters were developed by me and the people I talked to. Marina and Titanic are two of them, and they somewhat became my trademark. To keep it simple, Titanic is a childish sex-addict and Marina is either dominant or submissive, depending on the phase she currentls is in.

I soon will release a charactersheet for each of them, so you can see how exactly they are and what they are supposed to look like; the description I gave above is too simple to cover the full truth after all.

Hope you enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attention:

I want to start a little project: Wanted.

A mafia-like organization searches for various individuals, good and evil ones, some are dragonborn, others aren't; one thing they all have in common though:
They are the counterparts of our community in Skyrim.

A lorefriendly tribute to our lovely community (this for example was MikeMetal's character); from now on I offer to create such notes for everyone who wants to be part of this tribute, all I need is a portrait-like screenshot, the name and some facts about your character. Every request concerning a specific style of the note or anything similar shall be cept in mind.

Feel free to send me a PM if you are interested, or post in this thread.

Once I have a few, I will release the first bunch of notes.

I hope you like this idea, and I am looking forward to your first requests.

• 2 weeks later...

The eighth release, Final Punishment.

Displeasing the Master was a fault of the slaves they never will do again.

Attention:

With this book I work on a katharsis for myself and try to deal with several things in a more or less artistic way. Hopefully I will get rid of that demon sooner or later.

Hope you enjoy (anyway).

• 3 weeks later...

if i don't want to dl each books, can you make an all in one version? you see what i mean?

Done. Took some time due to procrastination, but now the files are combined to a single download that offers the option to either pick the esps of the books you want or use the Compilation.esp to get every book.

They can be found on top of the Book-crate in qasmoke from now on.

• 2 weeks later...

About the final punishment...... don't click this spoiler

Well, interesting idea to do something like this, but what's your intention?

On another note:

A new book will be released soon. It will be similar to Final Punishment, but less actual execution and with a plot twist this time. Just a few errors to correct, and it can be downloaded; maybe even today already.

On another note:

A new book will be released soon. It will be similar to Final Punishment, but less actual execution and with a plot twist this time. Just a few errors to correct, and it can be downloaded; maybe even today already.

You could put a bunch of pics for each action into the book so it'd be an illustrated book.

On another note:

You could put a bunch of pics for each action into the book so it'd be an illustrated book.

I am not sure if I want that though, especially those parts which contain lots of blood and cruelty. If you have an image, you are forced to see it, but with plain text you still can decide wheter to think about it or not. On top of that the skining and amputating would be difficult to get into a picture.