The tenth release, Victim of Fear.

A story about a group of bandits which has a rather uncommon taste of fun, and their leader, a big and evil Orc, gets something special.

Attention:
Contains expressive descriptions of violence and execution.

Hope you enjoy (anyway).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I have no idea why but thia mod is causeing the shops at the Collage of Winterhold (the mages that sell spells at the Collage itself) to CTD my game every time I try to buy any thing from them. I have never seen it happen before I installed this mod. I deactvated the .esp tried it again and no CTD. So it must be this one.

Dose this mod try to add the books to them?

• 4 months later...
Guest poweredbipussie

I'm confused as to where these books are? I downloaded looked in inventory and also looking in stores and other places etc but can't find any books from this mod ? And ideas ?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hmmm... im having a prob. i instal the mod and the books don't appear.

i have downloaded all the 3 files in the download section but it still doesn't work.

is there any compatibilyti issues?

funy the ru version works but i dont understande russian -.-"

ok so i took the .esp files out of the folder and put them in the data folder. but on the "gift of mara I" appeard in my inv i even tried to create a new char but in the new not even the gift of mara appeard...

• 1 year later...

hmmm... im having a prob. i instal the mod and the books don't appear.

i have downloaded all the 3 files in the download section but it still doesn't work.

is there any compatibilyti issues?

You're probably using Alternate Start, which removes everything from your inventory.