[mod] Sexbound Reborn

42 minutes ago, Erina Sugino said:

You have... a lot of stuff wrong here. Half of your mods don't get properly recognized. You also have old Sexbound and Sexbound reborn "installed" at the same time, whereas "installed" means "You didn't properly install Reborn and it never loads", which explains your error.

Nonono, "installed" there does not mean "You didn't properly install Reborn and it never loads"... it just means "installed". I had em both... I am rather blind, excuse me :p

1 minute ago, NotHereForever said:

Nonono, "installed" there does not mean "You didn't properly install Reborn and it never loads"... it just means "installed". I had em both... I am rather blind, excuse me :p

It was wrongly installed and never loaded anyway. It says "Unnamed asset source" from a folder called "sexbound-reborn1.0_r1-paked", which isn't the .pak because you nested it in a sub-folder and so SBR is never loaded as a mod.

I noticed and put the pak and the other folder directly in the mod folder instead of within that folder. Issue now is that I can't even aphrodite anyone anymore. They're just immune...

Also, my log folder is starting to look a bit scary...starbound.log

imma just put some pictures of my mod folder in as well, just in case you find the "castrate_every_mod_here.pak" file or smth

image.thumb.png.8c68374d7df667c24c1327b05a525bc3.png

I'm fairly certain that lewdbound is kinda fucking everything up, seeing as in the log file things like 'lewdtoysvendingmachine' and such, I'm fairly certain, are from lewdbound, but removing them doesn't evade those errors, they're still there

Edited by NotHereForever
23 minutes ago, NotHereForever said:

I noticed and put the pak and the other folder directly in the mod folder instead of within that folder. Issue now is that I can't even aphrodite anyone anymore. They're just immune...

Also, my log folder is starting to look a bit scary...starbound.log

imma just put some pictures of my mod folder in as well, just in case you find the "castrate_every_mod_here.pak" file or smth

I'm fairly certain that lewdbound is kinda fucking everything up, seeing as in the log file things like 'lewdtoysvendingmachine' and such, I'm fairly certain, are from lewdbound, but removing them doesn't evade those errors, they're still there

Given the error, i think running both Naturally Horny and Reborn (Reborn has it's own version of NatHorny built-in) is causing issues. Good to know! I hadn't tested it because i didn't have a reason to.

3 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Given the error, i think running both Naturally Horny and Reborn (Reborn has it's own version of NatHorny built-in) is causing issues. Good to know! I hadn't tested it because i didn't have a reason to.

ait, yeeted naturally horny out of my modfolder and we've made progress! I can aphrodite people again and they become naked! I can interact with them and the music changes! and my character disappears... and the npc in question just... stands there.

starbound.log

I also yeeted anything mentioning lewdbound, but it still reads contents of what should be lewdbound... I think...

15 minutes ago, NotHereForever said:

ait, yeeted naturally horny out of my modfolder and we've made progress! I can aphrodite people again and they become naked! I can interact with them and the music changes! and my character disappears... and the npc in question just... stands there.

I also yeeted anything mentioning lewdbound, but it still reads contents of what should be lewdbound... I think...

The wall of items is just the game's way of saying "These items don't exist anymore, but are still mentioned in a save". If you removed Lewdbound, which, by the way does not cause problems, then yeah, those errors will definitely pop up, mentioning missing Lewdbound items your characters had.

As for the issue, two things left to note:
One mod is still "spilled", as in, it's contents are dropped into the mods folder, and not being loaded properly. Whatever mod that "_Metadata" belongs to, along with the loose, lowercase folders like "artwork", "objects", etc.

You also do not have the Lustbound patch, despite having Lustbound.

1 minute ago, red3dred said:

The wall of items is just the game's way of saying "These items don't exist anymore, but are still mentioned in a save". If you removed Lewdbound, which, by the way does not cause problems, then yeah, those errors will definitely pop up, mentioning missing Lewdbound items your characters had.

One mod is still "spilled", as in, it's contents are dropped into the mods folder, and not being loaded properly. Whatever mod that "_Metadata" belongs to, along with the loose, lowercase folders like "artwork", "objects", etc.

I do have the lustbound patch, I just.... I think I goofed up there. I threw the contents of (I was sure) the zip file into the mods folder, but those were just artwork and object files and such. Might have misremembered. I'll try redoing that part and see if that fixes stuff.

24 minutes ago, MIYAGI8901 said:

My question is kind of stupid, but my aphrodite arc doesn't spawn actors, why?

... Aprhodite Arc? You mean bow?

If shooting NPCs with your bow is not working, that is a issue, and usually we can help solve it by reading your Starbound.log file.

22 minutes ago, MIYAGI8901 said:

Here is my file, and yes, that is exactly what fails

Seems to be the same problem as the person above! At least that's all i can gather, you have Lustbound, but not the Lustbound patch, at least installed correctly, and instead loose folders in your mods folder indicate a mod was "spilled".

On 3/31/2023 at 12:36 AM, red3dred said:

So yeah, that seems to be the same as this.

Thank you I already solved the problem with aphrodite bow installing everything right from 0, but now I have the problem that when I go around the planet it automatically transports me to the ship help

12 hours ago, red3dred said:

Seems to be the same problem as the person above! At least that's all i can gather, you have Lustbound, but not the Lustbound patch, at least installed correctly, and instead loose folders in your mods folder indicate a mod was "spilled".

So yeah, that seems to be the same as this.

2 hours ago, MIYAGI8901 said:

Thank you I already solved the problem with aphrodite bow installing everything right from 0, but now I have the problem that when I go around the planet it automatically transports me to the ship help

Do you have Cass's Terramen? Because usually, if your Planet/world fails to load something, and encounters an error, it kicks you back to your ship. This, cannot be looked into without a log, again, it's kind of the magic scroll of identify for Starbound issues. But yeah, if you have older versions of Cass's Terramens, or even BTF Terramons, they had improper patches to allow the monster to spawn in the first place. Since they're somewhat rare, you don't get kicked 100% of the time, but you'd need to be lucky to fully go around the planet and not get kicked once.

3 hours ago, Vitruvian said:

Invisible sprites, tried removing some things that may have caused it, still invisible sprites, great stuff1917931742_Screenshot(77).png.df7f8bcf270dc3ec1eb70788217eb97d.png1203761126_Screenshot(76).png.479c221aac3750d2c8f1ab1c46bdf237.png

starbound.config 8.34 kB · 0 downloads

first off you have fuchsia installed two times second try removing both fuchsia files and Frisky Felin Dancer as i had the same problem and removing them fixed it also try it without gofuckyourself as that could cause issues too (also what's that Hex Milkies mod?)

Edited by Chrimsi
6 hours ago, Vitruvian said:

Invisible sprites, tried removing some things that may have caused it, still invisible sprites, great stuff

You have an outdated version of Sexbound Reborn.

You have Lustbound, but not the Lustbound Patch for SBR.

As mentioned before, you have two versions of Fuchsia.

And best of all: Sending us your config file serves absolutely no purpose, whe need your log file to look at errors. Great stuff.

5 hours ago, Erina Sugino said:

You have an outdated version of Sexbound Reborn.

You have Lustbound, but not the Lustbound Patch for SBR.

As mentioned before, you have two versions of Fuchsia.

And best of all: Sending us your config file serves absolutely no purpose, whe need your log file to look at errors. Great stuff.

I didn't download the patches yet
also sorry for the passive aggressiveness  

18 minutes ago, Erina Sugino said:

Such an option does not exist.

It has been quite some time since I last played with Sexbound and I used the previous version (as in the other one before this Reborn one) so I might be remembering incorrectly but I'm quite sure there was an option which would make the player climax at max climax points automatically. At the moment the player just bangs and no one climaxes automatically even though NPC's are supposed to do so  according to the settings.

Edited by nekokiaryoka
3 hours ago, nekokiaryoka said:

It has been quite some time since I last played with Sexbound and I used the previous version (as in the other one before this Reborn one) so I might be remembering incorrectly but I'm quite sure there was an option which would make the player climax at max climax points automatically. At the moment the player just bangs and no one climaxes automatically even though NPC's are supposed to do so  according to the settings.

You remember partially correctly. Old Sexbound had the same config based feature that allows NPCs to automatically climax. However, SBR changed one thing about this, which is that NPCs never auto-climax when a player is present, to give the player maximum control and enable scripted climaxes to be triggered (as that would by virtually impossible when the NPC climaxes the frame they reach 100)

So I seem to be having a problem with SexTalk (included in Sexbound Reborn, already deleted the old one) where nothing is coming up, not even the default lines, since I updated. I know I'm using a custom race, but it still used the default lines before, I've tried deleting Critterbang and that didn't work (also updated it), so I'm a bit stumped.

starbound.log

Edited by TheFuckingQueen