dfoy1996 Posted September 20 Posted September 20 I honestly have given up i just don't understand the mod doesn't work in vortex or mod organizer 2 (mo2) I've tried everything could it be my game version 1.5.97 that doesn't support the January 2025 update of this mod I'm positive it's for the special edition and I've even tried loading the game with literally just the two mods loaded dibella_cult.esp and dibella_cult_sisters.esp sisters is loaded below cult. The right esp pane shows correctly in order no explanations or errors show anymore after doing some rearranging in the mods folder.
Jarnin Posted September 21 Posted September 21 I'm running into an issue playing this mod with multiple characters using the Nefaram modlist. That list has the voice pack installed, and each time I try to run through the quests with a female character I get no dialog options with Senna to continue after retrieving the two letters from the dead priestesses. The conditions to kickstart the next phase of the story have been met; I've trained with the sybil several times, but her rank isn't increasing. I've turned in probably 120 marks. After reading about issues with the voice pack, I disabled it, but to no avail. I can't revert back before joining the faction because I went and did other things while it was bugged out. I have another character that is also bugged in the same spot; not as high level and not played as often. I was considering restarting that character and seeing if not having the voice pack enabled would make a difference. TL;DR: I guess my question is: Is there a particular console command that will start the "Gift of Charity" section of the quests?
DeepBlueFrog Posted September 21 Author Posted September 21 4 hours ago, phbd01 said: can we pls use it with ostim sa? without sl I have plans for moving the SL actions into a generic layer with a bridge to SL and one for OSTIM across all my mods. 1
LynErso666 Posted Saturday at 05:14 AM Posted Saturday at 05:14 AM I just wanted to let you know, when I was rebuilding some assets of this mod for my personal version, I came across a Lisbet that's not in the plugins, but her facegen files are included as loose files with this mod, guaranteeing a darkface bug no matter what. Either that or I removed her from the original plugin and forgot before I made my own plugin for Sisterhood. I'm pretty sure I'd remember tho. O wellz. Just fyi.
DeepBlueFrog Posted Saturday at 01:15 PM Author Posted Saturday at 01:15 PM 8 hours ago, LynErso666 said: I just wanted to let you know, when I was rebuilding some assets of this mod for my personal version, I came across a Lisbet that's not in the plugins, but her facegen files are included as loose files with this mod, guaranteeing a darkface bug no matter what. Either that or I removed her from the original plugin and forgot before I made my own plugin for Sisterhood. I'm pretty sure I'd remember tho. O wellz. Just fyi. Thanks. I did remove some stray facegen from the mod at some point. I probably have one or two left in there. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now