I can't get the dragon animations to work. The animations for all of the other creatures seem to work except for the dragons. How do I fix this?

Guest tiger8u2

I have a small problem... Even if i uncheck "Even actors height" in the sexlab options, creatures still scale. For example: Wolves and dogs get smaller, thus making the animation clip awkwardly, the chaurus get's larger, making it so that it is "floating" during the animation. Dragons seem to be the only ones who do not scale.

This would ordinarily not be a huge problem, but even after the animation is done, the creatures are scaled. (Another example) The "wounded frostbite spider" you meet in bleak falls barrow, is usually pretty big, but when i activate the animations, the spider's size is changed to a size much smaller than the ordinary spider (Also, the spider animation is completely bugged for me, the player/npc actor who is being partnered floats a bit behind the spider but still does the anims, making it look wierd). This applies for all creatures except the dragon and the horse.

Anyone know what the problem is?

I'm actually having this problem now.

What there ever a final fix?

I am also having some trouble with animations not happening at all. Here's what I've installed: 

FNIS, FNIS Creature, SexLab, Schlongs of Skyrim, Sex Addict, SexLab Nude Creatures, Creature Features, Creature Features (penis patch), SexLab cumshot. 

All are up to date, installed, enabled, FNIS-generated. All of the non-beastiality features are working without a single problem, however, whenever I walk up to a dog, I get the option to Hook up, but then nothing happens. I get no interaction with horses nor any creatures. Could anyone help me? 

Guest tiger8u2

Not sure if anyone has had the same problem that I have, but whenever I try to do the large spider animation my character sticks out behind the spider after it scales down in size, same with the chaurus, any ideas what it could be?

Also having this problem and looking for any solutions.

Guest tiger8u2

I am also having some trouble with animations not happening at all. Here's what I've installed: 

FNIS, FNIS Creature, SexLab, Schlongs of Skyrim, Sex Addict, SexLab Nude Creatures, Creature Features, Creature Features (penis patch), SexLab cumshot. 

All are up to date, installed, enabled, FNIS-generated. All of the non-beastiality features are working without a single problem, however, whenever I walk up to a dog, I get the option to Hook up, but then nothing happens. I get no interaction with horses nor any creatures. Could anyone help me? 

I'm not sure what you mean by "the option to Hook up", but if I were you I would use the spells in either match-maker or submit to initiate the animations.

IF you want specific creatures who are designed for this then DL Hentai Creatures and the UPDATE file a player made.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the option to Hook up", but if I were you I would use the spells in either match-maker or submit to initiate the animations.

IF you want specific creatures who are designed for this then DL Hentai Creatures and the UPDATE file a player made.

The Hook Up option is available using Sex Addicts. I downloaded Match-Maker and got the dog to successfully mount my PC, also tried it on a horse, my character animations happened whilst the horse just stood there glitching. 

EDIT: Enabled the horse animation in the MCM for SexLab NudeCreatures... it works SOMETIMES. My biggest problem now is that the bear disappears entirely (my PC animation and sounds work), and I don't seem to be able to switch between animations (at least during horse action) even though the thread says there's 2. 

I have some problem ... no one creature animation start ...

I use all work last version of this mod :

Death alternative , sd + , sos , sl defetet , sl nude Creature ( Bestiality animation pack , Bestiality extras , Creature_Features , Creature_Features_1_0_4_Penis_Patch ) , zaz animation .

i instal ALL with NMM ... i am noob ... and in menu of nude creature JUST check Bestiality and CF creature option ...

I just try to move nude creature over defeted but nothing ... no one animation start .

I try to placeatme bear ... sabre ... wolf ... all time eat and kill me

Try to be enslaved by farmel ... animation not work ... nothing happend

What can i do for see what is wrong ?

this is my FNIS :

Skeleton female: Unknown (123 bones) male: Unknown (123 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Sto leggendo... DeviousDevices V?.? ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Sto leggendo... FNIS V5.1.1 ...
Sto leggendo... FNISBase V5.1.1 ...
Sto leggendo... FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Sto leggendo... FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Sto leggendo... PND V?.? ...
Sto leggendo... sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Sto leggendo... SexLab V1.58 ...
Sto leggendo... SexLabCreature V1.58 ...
Sto leggendo... SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Sto leggendo... ZaZAnimationPack V5.5.4 ( 6 furniture, 12 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Tutte le animazioni sono state esaminate, sto generando il file di comportamento....
Non c'è la cartella di genere (female/male) Animations\male\
24 Modifiche di genere per Animations\female\
Sto generando animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Creazione comportamenti Creature ...
Sto leggendo... SexLabCreature V?.? ...

mt_behavior utilizzo: 3,5 % ( 6 furniture, 14 offset, 0 alternate animations)
0_master utilizzo: 3,1 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)
1562 animazioni per 11 mods incluse con successo (character)
322 animazioni per 1 mods e 18 creature inclusi con successo.

some one help me plz [:(]

Edit : -.-' ok think i have found the probmel lol ... i'm so stupid XD

when i do the animations my character will stand with her arms in a half t and i do not know how to fix the problem

i have sexlab, bestiality animation pack, bestiality extras, FNIS 5_1, FNIS creatures and sex labrandom

i have no idea what is wrong the creature still goes through the animation

Sex Addicts is an alternative to SexLab, so perhaps they're clashing?

They seem to be alternative but curiously they seldom clash together, and Sex Addicts doesn't really have interaction with beasts (sadly). 

SA is triggered mostly by dialogue (all fuckable NPCs have an option to hook up), while SL uses the spells. SA does have a Rape spell but I don't use it, and I'm pretty sure my problem is SL-related because SA and SL have different keybinds, and my weird problems happen while in the SL controls. I really wanted to see my PC getting humped like the animations in the first post. Also, I'm curious, can you make a dog threesome? Or horse?

They seem to be alternative but curiously they seldom clash together, and Sex Addicts doesn't really have interaction with beasts (sadly). 

SA is triggered mostly by dialogue (all fuckable NPCs have an option to hook up), while SL uses the spells. SA does have a Rape spell but I don't use it, and I'm pretty sure my problem is SL-related because SA and SL have different keybinds, and my weird problems happen while in the SL controls. I really wanted to see my PC getting humped like the animations in the first post. Also, I'm curious, can you make a dog threesome? Or horse?

Have you turned this option in the Sexlab MCM Menu on?

post-76788-0-75610500-1406730325_thumb.jpg

Have you turned this option in the Sexlab MCM Menu on?

attachicon.gifenb 2014_07_30 09_23_02_35.jpg

Yes, I have!

• 2 weeks later...

Are bears supposed to have blue balls/schlongs? At first I thought this was normal, but after thinking about it something must have gone wrong. I mean this is bright blue. I don't think that's intentional, so anyone have an idea as to why it might have done that? Not using an ENB, and have tried reinstalling.

Do normal Huskies work? I've met in some cave Huskies without armors and they don't animate. The same about Vale sabre cat. Is it just my game or they're not meant to work? These "normal" Huskies can be spawned with xx018b34 ID. Armored Huskies work as expected

I'm confused...the First requirement for this mod leads to page that doesn't have any of the files talked about on the post...So is this safe to use or not? Because im having a hard time wrapping my head around what is going to work here and what i should wait on. :-/