Block on Nexus Mods

Hello!

Now ... this may seem hard to believe but I have never blocked anyone on Nexus Mods before. Although it is full of idiotic children, pretentious nerds and trolls

Now I have to block one of those moronic idiots but, there seems to be no block button! ... That is correct?? I mean ... I can't find anything like it anywhere on the damn site

Can someone help me with this? I'd be really grateful 

EDITED -- I found the block button but when I press it ... I get an error message saying that I can't block the user because he is a ''normal user'' and not a modder... WTF ... that's even weirder 

Edited by Sneaksmile

First time i used nexus was in 2012.

Since then i never had to block a regular user.

I just tested it trying to block a user with no mods.

It worked with all users except users who haven't posted anything.

Tested a regular non premium user (but with images posted) and it worked.

1 hour ago, mircislav said:

Nexus doesn't care for that, you have to be premium user to get some attention (maybe).

Their interface is worse than ever, their notification system is real crap, the site is full of pretentious idiots. I will never give them a dime ..I just want to know how to block trolls there. Any normal site should have that option  

4 hours ago, Sneaksmile said:

Also .. like it or not .. LL is closely linked to Nexus. I don't know why my question bothers you. It is a serious matter 

In what way is LL "closely linked" to Nexus?

You are talking about a gaming website - it is not "serious matter" by any stretch of the imagination.