is anyone actually getting this mod to work now? When I install it, the voices show up in the Sexlab Voice registry. However, when NPCs use these new custom voices, they are silent, no sound plays. If I uninstall it, I get voices. With this installed, I get no voices. The older version (for sexlab 1.24) worked fine.  ??

Lots of errors like this in the log:

[12/29/2013 - 01:26:46PM] Error: Unable to call Play - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias VoiceSlot038 on quest SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslbasevoice.PlaySound() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 65
	[alias VoiceSlot038 on quest SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslbasevoice.PlayMild() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 74
	[alias VoiceSlot038 on quest SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslbasevoice.Moan() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 43
	[alias ActorSlot073 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 468
[12/29/2013 - 01:26:46PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"
stack:
	[alias VoiceSlot038 on quest SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslbasevoice.PlaySound() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 65
	[alias VoiceSlot038 on quest SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslbasevoice.PlayMild() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 74
	[alias VoiceSlot038 on quest SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslbasevoice.Moan() - "sslBaseVoice.psc" Line 43
	[alias ActorSlot073 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 468
[12/29/2013 - 01:26:46PM] Error: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
	<unknown self>.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias ActorSlot073 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 469

Try it with a new saved game, or use the cleaning method when the voices don't work or are silent.  Please don't make snide remarks they are most unwelcome.

It was working fine for me until I installed SexLab v1.32b, now its not working at all.

I'll check that issue out right now.

*Edit*

That's great to know boss.

Seems there's been a shift in style from the old versions to 2.4.2. Most of the breathing sounds, etc, are gone, especially for the mild versions. Far fewer WAVs (the difference is stark). Granted some of the old sounds were repetitive, but the breathing sounds in the mild sections added a lot and made sense contextually by helping to bridge to the more harsh sounds.

While I feel that some of the new sounds improve things, it's a net loss for me. However, I'll probably just customize it anyway, and I still have the old versions to draw from.

Note: I'm only commenting on the Vanilla option. I'm not really interested in the Euphoric and Rape versions, so it wouldn't be right for me to comment on them.

People say they hated the breathing, then people say they like it. I'm at an impasse sometimes with deciding things. Then I just say fuck it and do it then regret it later. Best to just tweak it yourself, that's what I do to mine anyways.

Yeah I don't like too many words spoken, it gets repetitious... I only have so many words to work with.

When they climax during an orgasm they sometimes say the words incomplete, I'm wondering if I should remove the hot words or lessen the words so it sounds better. I guess I'll experiment later.

I'm on Team Breathing too, but I wouldn't have the first clue how to tweak it myself, so I guess I'll have to stick with an older version.

You too? Lol oh man, you guys!  If someone else says they want breathing I'll do it. Won't be till new years eve though, my wife is angry I'm on the computer too much. Peace out.

Team Breathing all the way.  Hard effort deserves some breathy exultations!

Just a quick question. For some reason the mod menu isn't appearing in my mcm, so I have no way of checking the voices. Also, I was supposed to overwrite the original sexlab voice files, right? When I was installing the mod with NMM, it said the voices thing was already made by sexlab, so I overwrote it. I hope I was supposed to do that.

Just a quick question. For some reason the mod menu isn't appearing in my mcm, so I have no way of checking the voices. Also, I was supposed to overwrite the original sexlab voice files, right? When I was installing the mod with NMM, it said the voices thing was already made by sexlab, so I overwrote it. I hope I was supposed to do that.

No boss, there is no overwriting whatsoever except the script sslVoiceDefaults.pex, the voices are on separate folders from the SexLab framework voices.

The only way you'd overwrite the voices is if you installed it manually which I don't recommend.

If you uninstalled a previous version NMM would have removed everything, then you'd precede to install the new version.

If you notice SexLab is not showing up, you might have to wait for MCM to re-register the SexLab Menu. That's if you used the cleaning method I mentioned. I usually enter a new cell and dawdle around Skyrim then MCM registers SexLab again.

*Edit*

Team Breathing all the way.  Hard effort deserves some breathy exultations!

Very well then, I guess I'll do it for you guys.   

is anyone actually getting this mod to work now? When I install it, the voices show up in the Sexlab Voice registry. However, when NPCs use these new custom voices, they are silent, no sound plays. If I uninstall it, I get voices. With this installed, I get no voices. The older version (for sexlab 1.24) worked fine.  ??

Lots of errors like this in the log:

[12/29/2013 - 01:26:46PM] Error: Unable to call Play - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
	[None].Sound.Play() - "<native>" Line ?
[12/29/2013 - 01:26:46PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp15"
stack:
[12/29/2013 - 01:26:46PM] Error: Attempting to set the volume of an invalid sound instance
stack:
	<unknown self>.Sound.SetInstanceVolume() - "<native>" Line ?
	[alias ActorSlot073 on quest SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)].sslactoralias.OnUpdate() - "sslActorAlias.psc" Line 469

Try it with a new saved game, or use the cleaning method when the voices don't work or are silent.  Please don't make snide remarks they are most unwelcome.

It was working fine for me until I installed SexLab v1.32b, now its not working at all.

I'll check that issue out right now.

*Edit*

That's great to know boss.

Um, I didnt' make any snide remarks. I asked if anyone is getting this to work now. A simple question. Maybe you shouldn't get an attitude. I really don't appreciate it.

Yes, with a very old save back before I ever used your mod the first time, it works. I'm wondering now if it's because you renamed the ESP files. Generally that's not a good idea.

And since I'm posting, here's a wizard to make your mod Wrye Bash compatible. You're welcome.

Um, I didnt' make any snide remarks. I asked if anyone is getting this to work now. A simple question. Maybe you shouldn't get an attitude. I really don't appreciate it.

Yes, with a very old save back before I ever used your mod the first time, it works. I'm wondering now if it's because you renamed the ESP files. Generally that's not a good idea.

And since I'm posting, here's a wizard to make your mod Wrye Bash compatible. You're welcome.

I didn't rename the SLVV esp files, I actually made new ones so that I could have a different names.

If the old saved files have a reference of SLVV.esp it hasn't affected me at all, nothing really serious going on that it would have issues by which I can tell from on my end.

By the way thanks for helping, that's what people gotta do, help each other out.

is anyone actually getting this mod to work now?

Seriously, doesn't that seem kind of snide bro? I'm trying my best answering and troubleshooting to make this work. ;)

No hard feelings boss.

*Edit*

I'm also very sensitive when I drink, I do this shit when I'm buzzed, sorry if that came out wrong.

This mod causes an almost instant CTD just after the save is loaded.

This happens (it seems) ONLY in localized "not english" versions of the game. These versions don't have (as resource listed in the skyrim.ini) the Voice-Extras.bsa (absolutely useless for not english versions. Indeed, dangerous for not-english versions).

So, I suppose there is something wrong about some calls from vanilla resources.

This mod causes an almost instant CTD just after the save is loaded.

This happens (it seems) ONLY in localized "not english" versions of the game. These versions don't have (as resource listed in the skyrim.ini) the Voice-Extras.bsa (absolutely useless for not english versions. Indeed, dangerous for not-english versions).

So, I suppose there is something wrong about some calls from vanilla resources.

Hmm, SkyrimEditor.ini has VoicesExtra.bsa listed. Should I remake the .esp files by going in SkyrimEditor.ini and temporarily removing VoicesExtra.bsa as any resources? Assuming it doesn't cause problems. Then it should make an .esp without that dependency right? Idk just assuming...

I seem to always have problems with the CK, Steam keeps showing me the damn sales and the CK crashes constantly. smh...

I didn't know about that difference from it being localized or not, sorry.

The VoiceExtra.bsa (installed with the regular Skyrim installation) contains some dialogues (english only) that Bethesda's Idiots guys have forgotten to include (Mainly in the Dawnguard DLC, it seems but also in other vanilla situations.).

But, for localized versions of the game, like Italian, this bsa is absolutely useless because the dialogues (translated) are correctly present in the game. In fact, if an Italian player maintains the VoiceExtra.bsa, he/she will have some dialogues reverted in the original english language and no longer the italian ones.

This should interfece with voices (the vanilla ones, of course), because actors/actress's voices are logically different in the different game languages.

Another little note. This seems to not be a problem for some other European languages, like German. I don't know why.

Surely it could be a problem with my own game only, because I bought it (DVD version) in the early times in England.

I changed it to my Italian version entirely with a long and hard research and work.

Anyhow, by my knowledge (limited), VoiceExtras adds Esbern's missing voices in the vanilla game but also some in the DLC Dawnguard (bsa injected by the DLC in the main game). Of course, I could be absolutely wrong.

Apologies if this is old news, but I just came across a vanilla line you might want to use. In the Markath prison quest, when you meet the king of rags, a female prison guard barks out the command "get down there!" You could use that.

Hmm, by any chance do you know what voices type or race you heard?

Could it be Urzoga gra-Shugurz the female Orc guard?

PROTIP:  When you start a written sentence with "Um," you're making a snide remark.

PROTIP:  When you start a written sentence with "Um," you're making a snide remark.

It's alright Jezzerat, I don't think Volfin meant it bad, he's commented before on my mods and has contributed. We need to focus on making this mod better, hopefully being happy in the process. Bad feelings and angry sentiments shouldn't be on Loverslab, that should be on the nexus forum lol...

On a side note the next version will have two new voice types, MaleCommonerAccented and Barbas.

Just joking about Barbas, I'm adding MaleEvenTonedAccented for those people like my wife who love Farengar...

• 3 weeks later...

You have to re-install this mod because it overwrites the old voices. If you install the new Sexlab, then the over-written voices are overwritten in turn.

Sexlab comes with Voicefile A as standard. Vanilla Voice mod replaces Voicefile A with Voicefile B. Sexlab new version comes standard with Voicefile A2. And when it is installed, A2 takes the place of B. So Vanilla Voice mod has to be re-installed.

You have to re-install this mod because it overwrites the old voices. If you install the new Sexlab, then the over-written voices are overwritten in turn.

Sexlab comes with Voicefile A as standard. Vanilla Voice mod replaces Voicefile A with Voicefile B. Sexlab new version comes standard with Voicefile A2. And when it is installed, A2 takes the place of B. So Vanilla Voice mod has to be re-installed.

Use SLs MCM function to reset the voice register.

Yes, I wouldn't post for help if I hadn't at least tried reinstalling.

Use SLs MCM function to reset the voice register.

Yes, I wouldn't post for help if I hadn't at least tried reinstalling.

Hmm weird, I have no issues relating to the problem you seem to be having. Try a new save game see if that helps.

To everyone else:

I am having an issue though, the volume slider with SVV isn't functioning properly...

The default voices work with the slider yet the the mod voices doesn't seem to work with it.

I tried resetting,cleaning,reinstalling and new save game! No dice...

If anyone can confirm this being a problem as well I'd appreciate knowing this.

Maybe something changed bit in the framework, if of course everyone is experiencing the same issue.

*Edit*

I've downgrade the framework back to v1.35 and the voices are working fine.

I see things have changed for the framework, I'll see about resolving the issue later. For now I'd recommend downgrading if you have the same issue as me.