Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

Just wanted to pitch in and say I had the same problem as Quoozey, with the infinite loading on cell change.

Did some fresh installs and narrowed it down to this mod, idk what the issue is if it's conflicting or what.

Either way, I tried fiddling with the cell change delay setting, nothing really changed though.
But, I figured out that the infinite loading / black screens stopped after turning off "Persistent cum on female npcs"

Hope it's helpful!

• 2 weeks later...

Testing the mod in the debug mcm, set max values. Cum appears for a few seconds on the player in one area, but then disappears, then shows up in another area and seems to stay there. Set overlays in skee64.ini to 20 for feet and hands, 30 for face, 40 for body. Load order is sexlab>this mod>sexlab p+.

Edited by heehatatt

Does anyone have the same problem as me or perhaps an idea for a solution?

The mod seems to work fine so far. My only issue is that the cum texture is applied right from the start of the animation, not when any of the actors involved actually cums.

I use regular SexLab 1.65 with only one other mods that imo could have an influence on it, which is SLSO.

As far as I could read from the comments here, SLSO doesn't seem to be an incompatibility tho...

On 9/3/2023 at 2:49 PM, MoBetray said:

Does anyone have the same problem as me or perhaps an idea for a solution?

The mod seems to work fine so far. My only issue is that the cum texture is applied right from the start of the animation, not when any of the actors involved actually cums.

I use regular SexLab 1.65 with only one other mods that imo could have an influence on it, which is SLSO.

As far as I could read from the comments here, SLSO doesn't seem to be an incompatibility tho...

Can you post your script log? SCOE only applies layers when SL tells it to.

3 hours ago, Tikos_pony said:

Do I understand correctly that this mod does not work with SL p+ since v1.8.2.3? I just don't understand the phrase "Not Needed".

SL P+ 1.8.2.5 and beyond includes the script changes SCOE needs to function so the two will work without needing to be patched. You should not overwrite P+ with SCOE.

• 3 weeks later...

I had this mod running well. I recently updated all mods and dependencies and for some reason cum layers are not applied to body anymore. Only the face. The layers do not show up on race menu body paint, only for face (and hands if the limit checkbox is unchecked). I tried on a brand new save. SCOE overwritten only by SLU, which just released a patch for it, stating that SCOE internal patch is not needed anymore.

Just to be sure, I tried without SLU also and I have the same issue. New save. So it should not be SLU.

LE: I found the problem. I have increased the layer numbers in racemenu, resetting them to default install worked. But what should I do if I need more layers?

Edited by FireSplitter
4 hours ago, FireSplitter said:

I had this mod running well. I recently updated all mods and dependencies and for some reason cum layers are not applied to body anymore. Only the face. The layers do not show up on race menu body paint, only for face (and hands if the limit checkbox is unchecked). I tried on a brand new save. SCOE overwritten only by SLU, which just released a patch for it, stating that SCOE internal patch is not needed anymore.

Just to be sure, I tried without SLU also and I have the same issue. New save. So it should not be SLU.

LE: I found the problem. I have increased the layer numbers in racemenu, resetting them to default install worked. But what should I do if I need more layers?

FAQ links to a couple overlay options that have worked. I'm still not entirely sure why certain configurations work and others do not.

Hi guys,

I am trying to add more layers at the same time. I change values in skse64.ini but i guess its not working for me. For example i still can put only four oral layers at the same time. When i am trying to add more everything from 1-4 dissapear and mod load next 4 layers. Am i doing something wrong? Or maybe i missunderstood everything? 

ps. Sorry for my English.

ps.2 thank you for your work man, you are amazing.

Cheers 

42 minutes ago, KamilosMaxases97 said:

Hi guys,

I am trying to add more layers at the same time. I change values in skse64.ini but i guess its not working for me. For example i still can put only four oral layers at the same time. When i am trying to add more everything from 1-4 dissapear and mod load next 4 layers. Am i doing something wrong? Or maybe i missunderstood everything? 

ps. Sorry for my English.

ps.2 thank you for your work man, you are amazing.

Cheers 

The changes to the INI need to be in <data>\skse\plugins\SKEE64.ini (which is part of RaceMenu), not SKSE.ini.

These are my overlay settings, for example - probably overkill, but I have alot of mods that add overlays.  Incidentally, at least with my setup I have issues with overlays getting cleared that shouldn't be.  It was brought up earlier in this thread, but I'm not really sure what causes it.

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=48 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=24 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=48 ; Default[3]

Edited by km4387
2 hours ago, km4387 said:

The changes to the INI need to be in <data>\skse\plugins\SKEE64.ini (which is part of RaceMenu), not SKSE.ini.

These are my overlay settings, for example - probably overkill, but I have alot of mods that add overlays.  Incidentally, at least with my setup I have issues with overlays getting cleared that shouldn't be.  It was brought up earlier in this thread, but I'm not really sure what causes it.

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=48 ; Default[6]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=48 ; Default[3]

Thank you For responding! 
yes i change value exactly im this file. Only i have this on MO2 not in data folder. So if i understand correctly, changing iNumoverlays should let mi get more layers in SCOE? Do i have to reset something in race menu maybe? Or something? 

2 minutes ago, KamilosMaxases97 said:

yes i change value exactly im this file. Only i have this on MO2 not in data folder. So if i understand correctly, changing iNumoverlays should let mi get more layers in SCOE? Do i have to reset something in race menu maybe? Or something? 

Or is it possible that some overlays jus overwite one another? And thats why tury dissapear? 

11 minutes ago, KamilosMaxases97 said:

You're welcome - No, you shouldn't have to reset anything - changing the number should just work.  You can verify the change by opening the console, and type "showracemenu".  Go to the "Body Paint" tab, and make sure the quantity of options there match the number you entered in the INI. Same with Face, Hands, and Feet.

8 minutes ago, KamilosMaxases97 said:

Or is it possible that some overlays jus overwite one another? And thats why tury dissapear? 

Yes it is possible, but if your INI is correct, that would be caused by a misbehaving mod.  Of which I, myself, must have at least one.

If the number of slots in "Body Paint" does not match the number you entered in the INI, then I would think you most likely have something overwriting that INI, which should be easy enough to see in MO2, in your RaceMenu mod's conflicts.

Edited by km4387

This is the first mod I ever worked on and there's quite a bit I would have done differently in retrospect. I'm in the very early stages of a native version of Slavetats that I'm planning on using for a rewrite of SCOE. It should address most of these problems but it's unfortunately a whiles away.

Full disclosure, it will be SE/AE/VR-exclusive but I'll leave v0.0.16 up for LE users if and when it comes.

Edited by ponzipyramid
35 minutes ago, km4387 said:

You're welcome - No, you shouldn't have to reset anything - changing the number should just work.  You can verify the change by opening the console, and type "showracemenu".  Go to the "Body Paint" tab, and make sure the quantity of options there match the number you entered in the INI. Same with Face, Hands, and Feet.

Everythin that you tell me seems fine. I guess i give up for a while. Anyway, thank you for your time man. I am really glad! 

5 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

This is the first mod I ever worked on and there's quite a bit I would have done differently in retrospect. I'm in the very early stages of a native version of Slavetats that I'm planning on using for a rewrite of SCOE. It should address most of these problems but it's unfortunately a whiles away.

Full disclosure, it will be SE/AE/VR-exclusive but I'll leave v0.0.16 up for LE users if and when it comes.

No worries brother, I like your mod so much that (even if the clearing of overlays is caused by it) I'll continue to use it.  I've gotten pretty good at resetting things how I like it pretty quickly :)  Thank you for all you do - I'm glad you're still working on things and Native Slavetats sounds quite awesome for performance.  Keep up the good work.

Edited by km4387
1 minute ago, KamilosMaxases97 said:

Everythin that you tell me seems fine. I guess i give up for a while. Anyway, thank you for your time man. I am really glad! 

Hmm, okay, sorry I was not more helpful.  Try again later and post anything relevant you notice, and I'll try to help further.  You'll need at least 7 overlay slots for head and body for this mod to work correctly.  Hope you can get it going.