Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

On 5/24/2023 at 11:29 AM, ponzipyramid said:

Is this the 1.65 patch included in this mod's installer or some external patch? If it's external, that would explain it since this mod's version of sslActorLibrary needs to "win" for it to work. I can try recompiling the script with that patch's changes.

In hindsight, this was 100% user error. I failed to realize that since the patch was included in the FOMOD installer, I didn't need to download it manually. So, I had downloaded SCOE, selected the 1.6.5 AE patch in the installer, and then installed the patch from t374314's comment as a separate mod on top of that.

After I ran into the issue, I just disabled the separate patch and things have been working fine (as they should be, since it's installed correctly now).

Thanks for your reply, sorry it wasn't a real issue.

This doesn't work for me, no layers are applying to the character/npcs

I am on Skyrim SE 1.5.97 with SL 1.63 and Utility Plus 20230603.

I removed SLACS then saved game exited, Installed COE, waited for MCM menu to appear then saved game and exited. I used the SL1.63 install option (also tried reinstalling with selecting the Utility Plus version but I think we don't need to do that now that Utility Plus built in support? Regardless, neither way worked) and loaded it after Utility Plus in the load order.

The MCM shows up correctly and if I populate other folders with extra overlay sets it does detect them in COE MCM but nothing is ever being applied to the character. I tried increasing overlay limits in racemenu (both to the body/feet/hands layers, or just only body as per the troubleshooting in the FAQ), still nothing. Tried moving around the load order, still nothing. When I go to COE MCM on the debug screen I can switch sets and add/remove layers, but still nothing shows up.

My character's tattoos are still working so I know racemenu layers are working. I also have Dirt and Blood with Dirt Blood and Cum and it worked fine with SLACS.

Some further testing:

* Adding layers from the debug menu if only choosing one zone seemed to work temporarily. I was able to add layers to Oral, exiti MCM and then the overlay appears on the character.

* When adding layers to more than one zone (i.e, setting them all to 2), no visual layers appear after exiting MCM and then when going back into MCM the layer counts are wrong (one changes to 0, others remain at 2)

* There are some suggestions earlier in the thread to update RaceMenu. This can't be done as version 4.16 is the last version for SE 1.5.97

* Tried doubing the RAM in RaceMenu ini

2 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

Some further testing:

* Adding layers from the debug menu if only choosing one zone seemed to work temporarily. I was able to add layers to Oral, exiti MCM and then the overlay appears on the character.

* When adding layers to more than one zone (i.e, setting them all to 2), no visual layers appear after exiting MCM and then when going back into MCM the layer counts are wrong (one changes to 0, others remain at 2)

* There are some suggestions earlier in the thread to update RaceMenu. This can't be done as version 4.16 is the last version for SE 1.5.97

Having the exact same problem with 0.14

9 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

Some further testing:

Can you post your script log? And to clarify, is SL Utility Plus overwriting this mod or vice versa? As of v20230603 Utility Plus should be overwriting SCOE's scripts but SCOE should be lower in your load order.

Which script log are you looking for? In the normal log folder in Documents doesn't seem to have anything related to SCOE

Here's the bottom of my mod list. SL Utility Plus is overwriting SCOE, but SCOE is lower in load order. By doing this when I am on the debug tab and add layers, they are now immediately reset back to 0 when I leave that screen. Game message says layers are updating but then nothing is applied. Prior to this load order for what I described above when the layer count incremented without applying textures SCOE was overwriting UP (but still lower in load order)

image.png.4e61d0520e9ea082ee29ea04ccb4fd5f.png

Now that UP has support for SCOE, when we install SCOE should I be picking SL1.63 or Utility Plus (I've tried both ways, but just want to make sure I've got it the right way currently)

Edited by Hero357159

Oh man, just looked closer at the new SLU version and the mod event names are different which is why it isn't working. Reached out to Osmel. In the meantime, here's a recompiled SL Utility + script. Can you past this into Data/Scripts, overwriting whatever sslActorLibrary is in there? If that works I can add it the FOMOD until the next version of U+ comes out.

sslActorLibrary.pex

23 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Oh man, just looked closer at the new SLU version and the mod event names are different which is why it isn't working. Reached out to Osmel. In the meantime, here's a recompiled SL Utility + script. Can you past this into Data/Scripts, overwriting whatever sslActorLibrary is in there? If that works I can add it the FOMOD until the next version of U+ comes out.

sslActorLibrary.pex 31.09 kB · 8 downloads

Unfortunately this hasn't worked for me either. Changing away from the debug menu still immediately resets all layers to 0 (or maybe they are never even saving in the first place)

1 hour ago, Hero357159 said:

Unfortunately this hasn't worked for me either. Changing away from the debug menu still immediately resets all layers to 0 (or maybe they are never even saving in the first place)

To clarify, you have SCOE below SLU in your load order and it's overwriting SLU's scripts?

1 hour ago, ponzipyramid said:

To clarify, you have SCOE below SLU in your load order and it's overwriting SLU's scripts?

Mod List:

SCOE

SLU

a new empty mod containing only the attachment above

Load Order:

SexLab Utility Plus.esp

SexLab - Cum Overlays.esp

2 hours ago, Hero357159 said:

Mod List:

SCOE

SLU

a new empty mod containing only the attachment above

Load Order:

SexLab Utility Plus.esp

SexLab - Cum Overlays.esp

Okay, try this:

1. Uninstall the empty mod and SCOE
  2. Install SCOE, select the Utlity + patch in the FOMOD
  3. When prompted, let it overwrite Utility + and ensure the mod is lower in the order

Fresh save without P+ and still no cum overlays on game startup, they also dissapear randomely.

Debug menu lists them as being on still, but refreshing via debug does not make them appear, only completing a sex scene with them causes them to re-appear.

What exactly do I have to change in skee64.ini (I already use SlaveTats and RapeTattoos)? In the sections as shown below?

[Overlays/Body] ; "Body [Ovl#]" and "Body [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many body overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6 ; Default[6]
iSpellOverlays=1 ; Default[1]

[Overlays/Hands] ; "Hands [Ovl#]" and "Hands [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many hand overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=3 ; Default[3]

[Overlays/Feet] ; "Feet [Ovl#]" and "Feet [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many feet overlays there should be

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iSpellOverlays=0 ; Default[1]

1 minute ago, Gudulba said:

What exactly do I have to change in skee64.ini (I already use SlaveTats and RapeTattoos)? In the sections as shown below?

iNumOverlays

in the debug section, trying to add layers dosent work, and clicking add layers with any layers present removes layers....am i missing something?

edit: after re-setting, its working, but now the cum layers wont wash off with dirt and blood (dirt blood and cum is installed) 

Edited by lightspeed77
15 hours ago, Gudulba said:

15 hours ago, yarz96 said:

iNumOverlays

Thanky you for replying. What would be a reasonable value taking into account that I already use SlaveTats and RapeTattoos?

2 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Do you have the latest version of PapyrusUtil installed?

Good question. I had at one point the "official" PapyrusUtil from Nexus "Version 3.9 for SKSE64 2.0.20 & Skyrim 1.5.97". But now this is replaced by the "unofficial" version included in Osmel's SLU+, of which I have installed the latest version.