Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

• 2 weeks later...

v0.0.15 is live, bringing support for Sexlab LE and VR. I can't really test these versions so I'll need feedback if things don't work. If you're on SE or AE there's no need to upgrade; all other functionality is identical to v0.0.14.

I am most likely going to attempt a ground-up rewrite of the mod to improve stability and add the remaining proposed features. At this stage, the retroactive edits Dasha and I have made are messy and clearly at odds with the original's design.

Edited by ponzipyramid

Mod seems for me to be incompatible with Yps Immersive Fashion 6.2.1 and Obody NG Standalone 3.0.0. Can't start a game with them active/infinite loadingscreen. Using Version 0.0.14. Should i update to 0.0.15?

Edited by KamenYaiba
6 hours ago, KamenYaiba said:

Mod seems for me to be incompatible with Yps Immersive Fashion 6.2.1 and Obody NG Standalone 3.0.0. Can't start a game with them active/infinite loadingscreen. Using Version 0.0.14. Should i update to 0.0.15?

I doubt upgrading will help. I think the incompatibility is between this mod and OBody since I'm also running YPS. One option might be starting a new game, waiting a bit, and then installing SCOE. Otherwise I'd wait for 1.0.

Did not expect LE version to be this early into the development. I wanna try this but I just wanna know of possible incompatibilities, does this work with all the things regular Cum overlays does? All SL survival functions and bathing in skyrim tweak?

47 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Did not expect LE version to be this early into the development. I wanna try this but I just wanna know of possible incompatibilities, does this work with all the things regular Cum overlays does? All SL survival functions and bathing in skyrim tweak?

It should be. Only reason I started working on this was because SLACS is incompatible with SL Survival :)

Edited by ponzipyramid
10 hours ago, SphereOfDestruction said:

We need a MCM option to apply cum to crosshair reference / player. That is the only thing stopping me from using this over SLACS.

That's available in the MCM. I should get around to updating those screenshots at some point...

I tried all the mod and it works fine after renaming the folders including removing the sperm with the Monomans patch.(Legendary Version)
At first I thought I was going to have a problem since SL separate orgasms stopped working but I reinstalled it and everything works perfect. Thanks a lot.
SLAC, SLAC+, SCOCLB all the mods that I tried and I always had a problem, the sperm lasted indefinitely or that did not leave with Bis patch.

On 7/11/2023 at 5:39 AM, trollmaster55 said:

I'm experiencing an issue when ending a scene with multiple actors only applies cum on one area of my PC instead multiple areas.

Do you have enough overlay slots available in each body part?

On 7/11/2023 at 4:53 PM, XxX_PrOgAmEr420_XxX said:

It seems selecting "Random" in the "Current Set" option keeps picking the same sets for me

This may just be a display bug. During traditional SL scenes, are the textures randomized?

On 7/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, OrcishOatmeal said:

When using the debug option in the MCM, does it apply the cum effects on clothing or first person weapons? As it doesnt for me (Although it could just be a sexlab feature...)

Overlays can only be applied to the body. Spell effects, which SLACS uses, can apply them on anything but will create incompatibilities with any other mod that leverages visual spell effects.

2 hours ago, applesandmayo said:

Is it safe to update from .14 to .15 midgame?

It should be but there's no improvement for SE/AE users.

4 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Do you have enough overlay slots available in each body part?

This may just be a display bug. During traditional SL scenes, are the textures randomized?

Overlays can only be applied to the body. Spell effects, which SLACS uses, can apply them on anything but will create incompatibilities with any other mod that leverages visual spell effects.

It should be but there's no improvement for SE/AE users.

Yeah it does randomly select sets after all, i think its just a display bug

I am facing a bit of problem, hopefully someone will be able to share more insight, the mod is reading textures and I am able to add the cum textures but when I return back to character there is no cum texture and all the values in debug menu defaults to zero irrespective what my test count was. Some snaps for reference

489830_20230715165245_1.png

489830_20230715165251_1.png

489830_20230715165307_1.png

489830_20230715165403_1.png

489830_20230715165421_1.png

489830_20230715165505_1.png