Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

I've recently started using slavetats and SCOE both and I have noticed this issue where slavetats occupies all the overlay spots, so SCOE does not seem to work at all due to the lack of free overlays. Mind you I dont have any slavetats enabled on my character, but slavetats has a default placeholder in place on every free overlay that I have. (which I have close to 10 or had I should say). I was wondering if it is to be expected that these 2 wont be able to work together or if theres a fix for it. Anyone know of a workaround?

1 hour ago, seeker23 said:

I've recently started using slavetats and SCOE both and I have noticed this issue where slavetats occupies all the overlay spots, so SCOE does not seem to work at all due to the lack of free overlays. Mind you I dont have any slavetats enabled on my character, but slavetats has a default placeholder in place on every free overlay that I have. (which I have close to 10 or had I should say). I was wondering if it is to be expected that these 2 wont be able to work together or if theres a fix for it. Anyone know of a workaround?

They work fine together, just add more overlay slots, copying the way to do it from being a cow mod description (you can change the values themselves, but I've run with these and never had any problems):
'You probably have too few slots assigned to overlays in data\SKSE\plugins\nioverride.ini (LE) or skee64.ini (SE). Make sure you change those settings in the file:

• section [Overlays] bEnableFaceOverlays to 1 instead of 0 and, if you want to use this on NPCs, bPlayerOnly to 0 instead of 1
  • section [Overlays/Body] iNumOverlays to 30 instead of 6
  • section [Overlays/Hands] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • section [Overlays/Feet] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • section [Overlays/Face] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3'
1 hour ago, seeker23 said:

you do know that slate tats can NOT do that. slave tats has no textures it is just a bridge between overlays and the mods.  what you have is another mod doiong that not slave tats

On 11/22/2023 at 11:31 PM, sidfu1 said:

you do know that slate tats can NOT do that. slave tats has no textures it is just a bridge between overlays and the mods.  what you have is another mod doiong that not slave tats

I was pretty certain it was slavetats but I will double check I added 5 or 6 mods together, one of which was slavetats and I didnt have the issue before. So I assumed it was slave tats but I will double check. Thank you

On 11/22/2023 at 11:29 PM, Karkhel said:

They work fine together, just add more overlay slots, copying the way to do it from being a cow mod description (you can change the values themselves, but I've run with these and never had any problems):
'You probably have too few slots assigned to overlays in data\SKSE\plugins\nioverride.ini (LE) or skee64.ini (SE). Make sure you change those settings in the file:

• section [Overlays] bEnableFaceOverlays to 1 instead of 0 and, if you want to use this on NPCs, bPlayerOnly to 0 instead of 1
  • section [Overlays/Body] iNumOverlays to 30 instead of 6
  • section [Overlays/Hands] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • section [Overlays/Feet] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3
  • section [Overlays/Face] iNumOverlays to 20 instead of 3'

I have like 21 for body and around 12 iirc for the rest set. But I will try increasing. just to make sure. Thank you

Edited by seeker23
32 minutes ago, mulliganplummer said:

That probably is the wrong place to ask, but can't fault me for trying. Does anybody have a copy of Sexlab - Cum Overlays V2.8 (20-Oct-2020) or where I can find it. It is part of a Wabbajack modlist, that will not get updated in a while.

flame suit on.

yep, wrong place. ask your wabba “author” to update their damn pack. if it’s that outdated, why use it??

ETA: that’s a different mod anyways..

Edited by UsernameTaken666

@ponzipyramid I updated my previous post. There are now two files, both are patches to the Dirt and Blood (Expanded) Animation Patch. One for the standard DnBE, the other for DBCE. I found that DBCE is inconsistently applying dirt overlays to the face and hands while standard DnBE has no issue, so I'm personally switching to my newer patch and removing Dirt & Blood & Cum from my modlist.

Hi ! So I'm trying to install your mod for the VR version of the game, I noticed the note about how to install it, but I'm encountering an issue;

"This process is almost identical to the original SCO"

However, that original has been deleted ! So I can't go see how that process work, could you be a bit more descriptive about it plz ?

8 hours ago, no_way said:

No idea why, but this mod stopped working and no longer applies textures.  Anyone know why?  Using with SLU+.  If I use the Add button in debug, I can see them applying and then disappearing.  

I just had the same issue today. I moved SCOE in MO2's left hand pane so that its scripts overwrite those of SLU+.

Too soon yet to know if doing that has broken anything else, but it's fixed SCOE for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 9:36 PM, nb097 said:

I made a patch for the Dirt and Blood Baka Animations patch (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/79489).

Tested in game it seems to work fine, but let me know if you encounter any issues.

SCOE Dirt and Blood Baka.zip 4.61 kB · 1,638 downloads

It works but i'm not able to clean dirt with "Wash & Rinse" or by soap. It clears only after im in rain or swimming. Without this patch, it works as normal.

Does anyone have textures that work well with Community Shaders? Or just a non-ENB oriented set of cum textures?

Also, is there a patch available for SL Survival 0.685 to allow you to collect cum from only one part of your body? Prior to installing this, I could collect cum from different locations individually - now, if I collect cum on my face, the rest of the body is basically cleared off as well, at least according to SLS.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Any chance we could get a patch for Sexlab Utility Patch v20231229?

For the last two versions (and likely continuing forward), SLU+ is compatible with SLCOE.  Just allow SLU+ to overwrite SLCOE and you're good to go. 

Anyone got a clue why cum would fail to apply to one specific npc? In this case Serana, pretty sure I've tested with every mod that effects her specifically uninstalled. With and without this mod no cum overlays ever appear on her, actually installed this mod in hopes it would fix it.

Would love to know if there's a better place to ask this question too.