Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

14 hours ago, km4387 said:

Hmm, okay, sorry I was not more helpful.  Try again later and post anything relevant you notice, and I'll try to help further.  You'll need at least 7 overlay slots for head and body for this mod to work correctly.  Hope you can get it going.

No worries brother, you helped a lot any way. 
And of course if i figure out something i will post it. 
Only one thing is weird for me. Everyone talking about SlaveTats compatibility or other mods. To be honest, i have only barbarian tatoos and one make up mod and i dont even use them. All my slots on race menu arę actually free. However i still can only put 4 layers per part of body. 

On 9/26/2023 at 10:48 PM, ponzipyramid said:

This is the first mod I ever worked on and there's quite a bit I would have done differently in retrospect. I'm in the very early stages of a native version of Slavetats that I'm planning on using for a rewrite of SCOE. It should address most of these problems but it's unfortunately a whiles away.

Full disclosure, it will be SE/AE/VR-exclusive but I'll leave v0.0.16 up for LE users if and when it comes.

Re-writes suck to do but they're always worth it in the long run, godspeed dude.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2023 at 10:08 PM, Pkingsley said:

Hey, not the original poster, but I had a similar issue where the overlay would be gone seconds after applying. Here is my papyrus log:
Papyrus.0.log

I seem to have some weird LastTime values but I'm not sure if that's an error with this mod or it just being a game issue. The save I'm on is probably not stable as it was meant to be a test run for some new mods. 

Edit: After some additional testing, I find that a new save w/ no MCM configuration seems to have SCO working fine but not after MCM configuration so its probably a mod conflict or something?

Edit 2: SCO seems to stop working after enabling Sexlab and enabling/registering animations. After creating a new character, I tested adding SCO layers and it was fine and after enabling sexlab and adding animations, the SCO overlays would stop. I'm using the SLU+ version of the mod, if that matters.

Having the same issue, I believe you said you couldn't replicate the issue?

Was there something you may have done to fix it?

New Game

SCO Works

I enable Sexlab

SCO stops working.

Cum appears for a moment, then disappears. 

Never had this issue before. 

EDIT: 

I seemingly fixed it.

Here's what my problem was:

There were ~3 mods at play here;

This mod

SLACs, when I downloaded SLACS PLUS

SOS - Pubic Hairs for females.

There is a setting in SLACS MCM that was forcing vaginal textures to go anal with a SOS equipped.

Just set that to none Vaginal and the problem should go away. 

Edited by The Lonesome Spirit

For some reason none of the texture sets shows up for me.

As for what I did: I made sure none of the original Cum Overlay's overlays were on my char, then uninstalled the old mod, started the game to make a save without either mod, tthen installed this mod and loaded up my savegame. The notifications say the mod as been updated to 0.0.12, despite it being the latest 0.0.16 version, first with the texture sets as seperate mods, and when that didn't work I tried to copy the texture sets into the base mod's directory (I'm using MO2). But the counter says 0V 0O 0A and Redetect Sets doesn't change that either.

I also get the same 0 detected textures if I start a completely new game.

Any ideas?

Edit: Found the issue: As an LE user, I needed to rename the folders. When I saw a spoiler-field with LE/VR I mistakenly assumed it was only for VR users and accordingly ignored that part of the release post.

Edited by NoNickNeeded
On 10/6/2023 at 9:27 AM, Strager said:

Overlays not working with latest utility plus. Upd: only works with oral layers and not with any others

After I made update for Utility+ and SCOE, overlays stopped working. But Osmel says, U+ has included support for SCOE.
So I reinstalled SCOE without patch. But it is not enough. I also had to run clean system function in Rebuild menu in U+.
Don't forgot si save preset beforehand.

3 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Have used the original SCO mod for years without issue. Started a new game and swapped out for this version.

Getting blue textures on both PC and NPCs periodically. Not always. 

Any suggestions? Not using any additional SLACS texture downloads.

Did you clean save and run register sets in the MCM?

4 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

Did you clean save and run register sets in the MCM?

I started a new game with SCOE. When I said swapped I meant replacing in my load order before starting new game.

Since I had issues I did uninstall SCOE, clean save, and add original mod. Blue textures have not returned since. 

Hello, first of all — great mod! Looks amazing in my game, thanks for your work!

But... I have a problem with Dirt, blood & cum feature, I think. Raining works with dirt and blood but cum still stays. I have cum overlays extended, slacs textures, dirt&blood, dirt,blood&cum and patch for it. I'm pretty sure that before I installed cum overlays  sexlab cum worked with rain perfectly.

Maybe I have something in settings wrong or load order? In DB&C raining feature is active.

I'm placing mods this way:

1. D&B

2. DB&C

3. SLAC

4. SCOE

I tried to find in SCOE settings something about raining but found only "swimming" toggle. Can somebody help me please? 

Edited by Jokekiller

I forgot to add patch in load order. Well I put after DB&C... and now I think it is the source of my problem cause It need to be either DB&C or D&B patch huh

UPD. I tried to remove patch and play only with DB&C and results were all the same. Then I tried to use d&b only with patch (original version). All the same — cum washed during bathing animation, washed when swimming but rain doesn't work (only for cum, cause dirt and blood definitely goes away). 

Maybe for some reason this cum overlays doesn't recognize rain event? I use obsidian weather and rudy enb if this helps, Idunno

Edited by Jokekiller

Recently stumbled upon this mod, and I really like the premise. Unfortunately, I use a custom race that uses different uv's (UBE), so the textures won't work on my race. Vice versa, it won't work with NPCs if I simply swap the textures. I was wondering how simple would it be to change the script to include a conditional that checks the players race and applies a separate texture?

Edit: Alternatively, perhaps adding different texture sets for players and NPCs.

Edit2: I edited SCO_CumHandler (line 151) to check if the target is the player and changed the texture path to include "\player\"

If akTarget == PlayerRef
  TextureToApply = "\\Player\\" + count + ".dds"
Else
  TextureToApply = count + ".dds"
EndIf

I have like 0 experience with papyrus, but when I compiled it, it worked. Maybe there's a better or cleaner way to doing it. :)

Edited by midnightbig4
On 10/27/2023 at 6:17 AM, Jokekiller said:

Hello, first of all — great mod! Looks amazing in my game, thanks for your work!

But... I have a problem with Dirt, blood & cum feature, I think. Raining works with dirt and blood but cum still stays. I have cum overlays extended, slacs textures, dirt&blood, dirt,blood&cum and patch for it. I'm pretty sure that before I installed cum overlays  sexlab cum worked with rain perfectly.

Maybe I have something in settings wrong or load order? In DB&C raining feature is active.

I'm placing mods this way:

1. D&B

2. DB&C

3. SLAC

4. SCOE

I tried to find in SCOE settings something about raining but found only "swimming" toggle. Can somebody help me please? 

On 10/27/2023 at 6:27 AM, Jokekiller said:

I forgot to add patch in load order. Well I put after DB&C... and now I think it is the source of my problem cause It need to be either DB&C or D&B patch huh

UPD. I tried to remove patch and play only with DB&C and results were all the same. Then I tried to use d&b only with patch (original version). All the same — cum washed during bathing animation, washed when swimming but rain doesn't work (only for cum, cause dirt and blood definitely goes away). 

Maybe for some reason this cum overlays doesn't recognize rain event? I use obsidian weather and rudy enb if this helps, Idunno

SLACS isn't a dependency and may be causing these issues - try removing it. Rain detection hasn't been added but seems doable.

On 11/2/2023 at 2:26 PM, midnightbig4 said:

Recently stumbled upon this mod, and I really like the premise. Unfortunately, I use a custom race that uses different uv's (UBE), so the textures won't work on my race. Vice versa, it won't work with NPCs if I simply swap the textures. I was wondering how simple would it be to change the script to include a conditional that checks the players race and applies a separate texture?

Edit: Alternatively, perhaps adding different texture sets for players and NPCs.

Edit2: I edited SCO_CumHandler (line 151) to check if the target is the player and changed the texture path to include "\player\"

If akTarget == PlayerRef
  TextureToApply = "\\Player\\" + count + ".dds"
Else
  TextureToApply = count + ".dds"
EndIf

I have like 0 experience with papyrus, but when I compiled it, it worked. Maybe there's a better or cleaner way to doing it. :)

This looks right to me - only thing that matters is that it works :). I can look into built in unique player textures down the line - post-rewrite.

On 11/3/2023 at 8:21 PM, CrossDG said:

How do I get rid of a stuck layer? I sometimes get the vaginal layer stuck and it's not showing up as an active layer in the mcm but the cum is still there.

There should be a remove all overlays option in the MCM.

35 minutes ago, Gyra said:

Since SLACS is included in this mod, and a DBE Animation patch exists on Nexus, I assume installation goes like the following?

Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

Dirt & Blood

Dirt & Blood & Cum

Dirt & Blood Expanded

DBE & DBC Patch

DBE Animation Patch

I'm not sure how the latter three mods in that list are going to interact with SCOE. The only thing that SCOE needs from a particular bathing mod is a call to SL.ClearCum(). If the bathing mod's scripts after all those patches makes the call on bathing you're all set.

Edited by ponzipyramid
28 minutes ago, Gyra said:

@ponzipyramid

Alright, here is the patched script. Not tested. The Dirt & Blood & Cum patches from both DBE and DBE Animation patch have to be installed.

Compiling this script required SLAC (because of DBC), but since SLCOE has SLAC, I assume it's fine to run without SLAC installed...

DBCE SLCOE Patch 1.1.zip 9.06 kB · 0 downloads

Appreciate it. You don't need SLACS and just to clarify this mod isn't based on SLACS but rather SCO. SLACS uses magic effects, SCO uses Racemenu overlays for compatibility.

2 hours ago, CrossDG said:

The thing is that option doesn't remove the stuck layer. The only way to get rid of it is to revert to an older save. I mean it's not so bad, but still a little annoying.

You should be able to find it in the body overlays tab in racemenu, make a save, type "showracemenu" in the console, and set the offending overlay to "Default".  It's probably numbered, like "1" through "7" if I recall.  Sometimes scripts miss a beat and it didn't get removed and now SCOE doesn't even know it's there.  Had it happen a couple times with various overlay mods.

I don't think this is technically a problem you can resolve, but maybe you'd like to know. The SE version of UBE uses a backported AE version of skee for normal recalculation stuff. This means that there are overlays bugs present in this backported version. To be more precise, with the backported skee, only 1 overlay is present at a time (at least with this mod). Using the skee file from Racemenu resolves the problem. Therefore, this mod currently is incompatible with UBE (SE version). Also, I talked with someone else that uses this mod with UBE and AE, and they say this mod works fine.

I've been thinking about the one feature weakness this mod has in comparison to SLACS, namely the lack of armor/misc. bodypart support, and I've thought of a potential solution if it's of any interest.

Without a magic effect overlay, armor, items, hairs & horns, as well as tails don't receive any textures which can look very out of place, especially with the messier texture sets. However I also understand that adding a magic effect texture can override other mods that use them like Dirt and Blood, so...

Would an optional MCM setting to allow an additional magic overlay texture be in the realm of possibility?

It would theoretically be applied along with the racemenu textures, and to avoid over cluttering of visuals it could have simply two smaller texture variants instead of the several that SLACS requires. A "light mess" texture that is applied if the active SCOE layers are at a lower threshold, and a "heavy mess" texture when the layers are at a higher threshold. These texture layers, even the high mess one, wouldn't have to be excessive since SCOE's main layers would be doing most of the visual work already. It would just be to cover the places that Racemenu cannot.

I can however see some cons to this. Such as the additional implementation work required and the need to create the Light and Heavy textures (Maybe possible by a using existing SLACS texture). I also recognize that this is a very "armchair-modder" request, and I apologize if it comes off as such. This is simply some musings that may or may not be of any use, depending on what you think. 

Even if I ultimately prefer SLACS due to its character-wide consistency, I think this project is great and I respect the effort you've put into it.

Edited by DuskWanderer

With this mod, the cum got stuck on my follower and even using bath, swimming, and MCM to remove, it was still on her. So i deleted the mod and she becomes purple XD. The overlay is permanent on her now. This bug sucks. I hope you can fix it some day. I never had this problem using SLACS.

Edited by GusCrow
55 minutes ago, GusCrow said:

With this mod, the cum got stuck on my follower and even using bath, swimming, and MCM to remove, it was still on her. So i deleted the mod and she becomes purple XD. The overlay is permanent on her now. This bug sucks. I hope you can fix it some day. I never had this problem using SLACS.

did you know that  removing a mod tht applied a texture to someoen always will turn that texture purple....
when cum is stuck that means the overlay for that one is bugged. you can target them  then use the mcm for the mod to remove the ovelrays from that one.

3 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

did you know that  removing a mod tht applied a texture to someoen always will turn that texture purple....
when cum is stuck that means the overlay for that one is bugged. you can target them  then use the mcm for the mod to remove the ovelrays from that one.

Even using the MCM options on her it didn't remove as i said. This is why i lost interest in the mod and deleted.

The overlay that was stuck was TBPainterlyCumTexture - SCOE. So maybe this overlay is buggy. But they are just textures, with the format and name for this mod, so it's weird the bug be from it. Maybe you are right, who knows XD Just testing with other pack and sexing many times to see if that bug happens again.

Edited by GusCrow