Sexlab Cum Overlays Extended

How doable would it be to make it so that different colored textures get applied based on race? For instance, black oil-like textures for dwemer constructs. Recoloring the textures wouldn't be too hard, but I don't know if it's too much work on the scripts.

5 hours ago, Iroha said:

Hi, ponzipyramid!

Thanks for the nice mod!

Tell me please what is the cover-animation used on one of download screenshots?

You'd have to ask @liddell007

2 hours ago, tattooleak said:

I am facing a bit of problem, hopefully someone will be able to share more insight, the mod is reading textures and I am able to add the cum textures but when I return back to character there is no cum texture and all the values in debug menu defaults to zero irrespective what my test count was. Some snaps for reference

489830_20230715165245_1.png

489830_20230715165251_1.png

489830_20230715165307_1.png

489830_20230715165403_1.png

489830_20230715165421_1.png

489830_20230715165505_1.png

Kind of a basic question but is SL fully installed? Another option is to place SCOE lower in your load order and to ensure it's overwriting other scripts.

Edited by ponzipyramid
1 hour ago, funkbottom said:

How doable would it be to make it so that different colored textures get applied based on race? For instance, black oil-like textures for dwemer constructs. Recoloring the textures wouldn't be too hard, but I don't know if it's too much work on the scripts.

This idea was brought up earlier. The current structure really doesn't support much beyond what's there which is why I'm working on a complete rewrite. I think you wouldn't need to make new textures, just change the tint on what's already there since they're already whiteish.

11 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

You'd have to ask @liddell007

Kind of a basic question but is SL fully installed? Another option is to place SCOE lower in your load order and to ensure it's overwriting other scripts.

Yeah it's definitely installed cos I especially use sex lab defeat and all other mods sequiring sexlab, I have placed it just after dirt and blood. Earlier I was using SLACS PLUS which worked great with UUNP base body but after switching to bhunp the cum textures are not working. Any other setting to be done after installation ? Cos rest all are working.

Edited by tattooleak
5 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

This idea was brought up earlier. The current structure really doesn't support much beyond what's there which is why I'm working on a complete rewrite. I think you wouldn't need to make new textures, just change the tint on what's already there since they're already whiteish.

Oh, yeah, that's a good point

21 hours ago, tattooleak said:

Yeah it's definitely installed cos I especially use sex lab defeat and all other mods sequiring sexlab, I have placed it just after dirt and blood. Earlier I was using SLACS PLUS which worked great with UUNP base body but after switching to bhunp the cum textures are not working. Any other setting to be done after installation ? Cos rest all are working.

In your mod manager is SCOE near the bottom of your load order? I'd be surprised if this was a body issue since RM overlays should work independently of meshes. Can you post your script log? I can check if SCO is triggering at all.

Is this mod compatible with DFC? I remember when using SLACS, when my character had 2 layers, and had the 'slut' deal with cum being re-applied in cities, it was fine. But if I had 3 or 4 layers, the mod would constantly throw them on my character every 5 seconds (I'm guessing because the script checks to see if there is exactly 2 layers of cum due to default SL?), making other interactions with the mod never show up. You said it interacts fine with other mods that use the cum overlays, but DFC wasn't explicitly mentioned.

Edit: After seeing the debug menu, I think I answered my own question. SL spell overlays are still applied, just not visible on character, I think (Not much playtime previous to this post, only slight testing).

Edited by Meladiator
Actually downloaded and tested for myself lol.
On 7/17/2023 at 4:26 AM, Meladiator said:

Is this mod compatible with DFC? I remember when using SLACS, when my character had 2 layers, and had the 'slut' deal with cum being re-applied in cities, it was fine. But if I had 3 or 4 layers, the mod would constantly throw them on my character every 5 seconds (I'm guessing because the script checks to see if there is exactly 2 layers of cum due to default SL?), making other interactions with the mod never show up. You said it interacts fine with other mods that use the cum overlays, but DFC wasn't explicitly mentioned.

Edit: After seeing the debug menu, I think I answered my own question. SL spell overlays are still applied, just not visible on character, I think (Not much playtime previous to this post, only slight testing).

It should be. SLACS removes the default spells in order to apply itself which then causes SL's CountCum method to return 0 leading to all these incompatibilities (although they could be patched). As you noted, SCOE doesn't remove the spells it simply overrides their behaviour.

9 minutes ago, RoninDog said:

When you say it's using racemenu overlays, does it mean it will compete with SlaveTats for slots? I would assume yes, but just making sure.

The code will look for Slavetat occupied slots. So yes, it will reduce the number of slots available in SlaveTats but it shouldn't override it.

On 7/16/2023 at 9:05 AM, ponzipyramid said:

In your mod manager is SCOE near the bottom of your load order? I'd be surprised if this was a body issue since RM overlays should work independently of meshes. Can you post your script log? I can check if SCO is triggering at all.

Hey, not the original poster, but I had a similar issue where the overlay would be gone seconds after applying. Here is my papyrus log:
Papyrus.0.log

I seem to have some weird LastTime values but I'm not sure if that's an error with this mod or it just being a game issue. The save I'm on is probably not stable as it was meant to be a test run for some new mods. 

Edit: After some additional testing, I find that a new save w/ no MCM configuration seems to have SCO working fine but not after MCM configuration so its probably a mod conflict or something?

Edit 2: SCO seems to stop working after enabling Sexlab and enabling/registering animations. After creating a new character, I tested adding SCO layers and it was fine and after enabling sexlab and adding animations, the SCO overlays would stop. I'm using the SLU+ version of the mod, if that matters.

Edited by Pkingsley

@ponzipyramid can you make the cums get transparent with the time before expired. I mean that if last 4 game hours at the 2 hours be 50% off and at the 3 hours be 75% off.

Also I'm working on some overlays for another Mod and the Cum Overlays always remove my other mod overlay when the cum is cleaned. For i see is because this Mod disable the overlays slots of the NPC's once all the cums are expired or removed. That's obviously to enhance the performance but since isn't checking if the other slots are being used by another mod, is causing compatibility issues.

On 7/18/2023 at 11:08 PM, Pkingsley said:

Hey, not the original poster, but I had a similar issue where the overlay would be gone seconds after applying. Here is my papyrus log:
Papyrus.0.log

I seem to have some weird LastTime values but I'm not sure if that's an error with this mod or it just being a game issue. The save I'm on is probably not stable as it was meant to be a test run for some new mods. 

Edit: After some additional testing, I find that a new save w/ no MCM configuration seems to have SCO working fine but not after MCM configuration so its probably a mod conflict or something?

Edit 2: SCO seems to stop working after enabling Sexlab and enabling/registering animations. After creating a new character, I tested adding SCO layers and it was fine and after enabling sexlab and adding animations, the SCO overlays would stop. I'm using the SLU+ version of the mod, if that matters.

The LastTime values are expected. Can you post a script log from your most recent tests? I can't say I've ever encountered problems after installing SL.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:10 AM, OsmelMC said:

@ponzipyramid can you make the cums get transparent with the time before expired. I mean that if last 4 game hours at the 2 hours be 50% off and at the 3 hours be 75% off.

Sure, should be doable after the refactor.

On 7/19/2023 at 1:10 AM, OsmelMC said:

Also I'm working on some overlays for another Mod and the Cum Overlays always remove my other mod overlay when the cum is cleaned. For i see is because this Mod disable the overlays slots of the NPC's once all the cums are expired or removed. That's obviously to enhance the performance but since isn't checking if the other slots are being used by another mod, is causing compatibility issues.

The current check looks for SlaveTats occupied slots but not much beyond that. I'll try changing the behaviour but I think this might also need to come after the refactor.

5 hours ago, ponzipyramid said:

The LastTime values are expected. Can you post a script log from your most recent tests? I can't say I've ever encountered problems after installing SL.

Sure, should be doable after the refactor.

The current check looks for SlaveTats occupied slots but not much beyond that. I'll try changing the behaviour but I think this might also need to come after the refactor.

Turns out, I can't replicate it, so I have no clue what's going on. And since I constantly delete my papyrus files, I don't have my old ones. I'll playthrough with the setup I have for now and hopefully I'll catch when the mod starts glitching again (if it does at all).. 
Anime Ops GIF - Anime Ops Oops - Discover & Share GIFs

On 7/16/2023 at 6:35 PM, ponzipyramid said:

From the console I can say that the mod is not triggering. Unfortunately I can't post the script log as I haven't enabled keeping logs offline. Even after removing all mods and starting a new game the effects are not triggered, so my question do I need to rebuild sexlab again ?

On 7/22/2023 at 3:51 PM, tattooleak said:

From the console I can say that the mod is not triggering. Unfortunately I can't post the script log as I haven't enabled keeping logs offline. Even after removing all mods and starting a new game the effects are not triggered, so my question do I need to rebuild sexlab again ?

Never mind I finally managed to fix it. The problem was I missed out on a recent  2023 papyrus extender update. Doing that well the overlays are appearing. 

489830_20230723005939_1.png

Hello I've read through the entire thread to figure out why this mod isn't working. Running SKSE 1.5.97 SL 1.63, latest papyrus from Nexus, latest papyrus extender 5.5. iNumOverlays set to 20.

Removed SLACS, saved game, Installed SCOE. Game detects new MCM, but it shows -1V-1A-1F for detected sets. It doesn't detect the included SLACS set, nor when I add additional sets (SLACS Plus SLACS Retexture).

My file directory layout shown below: The same for the other two.
image.png.f0fefbe931675c000ed789434de9429d.png

I've also attached my papyrus log for troubleshooting.

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by Imakura

Haha, the problem fixed itself when I installed the additional texture packs as separate mods in MO. Really strange that SCOE couldn't even detect the included texture initially on its own.

Maybe I was confused on how to actually install the adapted texture sets since the majority of the thread has shown these to be installed directly into the mod itself vs as separate mods.

image.png.b10a7f9ee75bc043b98369bbb37f2172.png

Aaah I'll miss cum on clothes, but they always looked kinda janky anyway.

Edited by Imakura
On 7/24/2023 at 11:33 AM, Imakura said:

Aaah I'll miss cum on clothes, but they always looked kinda janky anyway.

Unless something changed this is a planned feature of this mod as well, it's honestly already better but it would be really nice to have semi decent cum on clothes.

On 7/20/2023 at 4:30 PM, ponzipyramid said:

I love this mod, thank you. Been using it with SLAC's plus by itself, and looks & works great.  But the overlays have become an issue for me as well.  I often need to reset my default racemenu overlays - dirt and blood, sl survival - often become cleared and "blank" even though they shouldn't.

I'm asking cuz I just wanna temper my own expectations, if or when we get cum on clothes/armor that would be tied to the armor/clothing item until cleaned/went away or would it be persistent to the player just only active whenever they have clothes on?

22 hours ago, Karkhel said:

I'm asking cuz I just wanna temper my own expectations, if or when we get cum on clothes/armor that would be tied to the armor/clothing item until cleaned/went away or would it be persistent to the player just only active whenever they have clothes on?

Effects on clothing can only be applied through magic effects, of which there can only be one visually active at a time. There is a promising RM function I need to play around with but if that doesn't pan out users are going to need to choose between compatibility and clothing layers. If magic is the only way then it would be persistent on the player otherwise it might be possible to intelligently remove them on unequip.

13 minutes ago, ponzipyramid said:

Effects on clothing can only be applied through magic effects, of which there can only be one visually active at a time. There is a promising RM function I need to play around with but if that doesn't pan out users are going to need to choose between compatibility and clothing layers.

So worse case of this... if it has to be layers of clothing, could the slot used be easily configurable without editing like scripsts, just simple xedit or notepad change? Idk how doable it would be to find a slot that no one is gonna have issues with, better to have an optional fallback and letting the user change the slot its using. Anyway I'm finally gonna test the mod for longer in LE, if I run into any issues I will report them here. This mod is such a blessing.

My game is freezing and I think I narrowed down the cause.

[08/02/2023 - 07:31:30PM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[08/02/2023 - 07:31:31PM] SCO_:CellChangeDetect:OnEffectStart: on iNo

It doesn't happen all the time so all I can do is wait for more to happen, but this is the second time in a row where it looks like Zap's RepopulateNPCs followed by an interaction with SCO causes the game to freeze. That said, I've only looked at the logs twice, and I'll continue to check them as this happens (It's happened a lot lately). Normally it happens during a cell change, this time was entering Helgan.

Edited by Quoozey
16 hours ago, Quoozey said:

My game is freezing and I think I narrowed down the cause.

It doesn't happen all the time so all I can do is wait for more to happen, but this is the second time in a row where it looks like Zap's RepopulateNPCs followed by an interaction with SCO causes the game to freeze. That said, I've only looked at the logs twice, and I'll continue to check them as this happens (It's happened a lot lately). Normally it happens during a cell change, this time was entering Helgan.

Try increasing the cell change application timer in the SCO MCM. Racemenu overlays are unpredictable when applied close to a cell change.

Edited by ponzipyramid