Thanks i will try that next.

I got another question maybe the guru's here can answer.

But i have noticed some mod who adds seq files for dialog not working normally when installed through Mod Organizer.

Normally these seq files will make it when you start a new game the dialog is available from game start but when installed from mod organizer the dialog is not added like when normally installed in skyrim\data

Can anyone explain why that is. The only workaround is save the new start exit skyrim and then restart skyrim again. And dialog works normally again.

Thanks i will try that next.

I got another question maybe the guru's here can answer.

But i have noticed some mod who adds seq files for dialog not working normally when installed through Mod Organizer.

Normally these seq files will make it when you start a new game the dialog is available from game start but when installed from mod organizer the dialog is not added like when normally installed in skyrim\data

Can anyone explain why that is. The only workaround is save the new start exit skyrim and then restart skyrim again. And dialog works normally again.

Which mod is it?  e.g. Submit adds dialogue and it's been working normally through MO.  Did you try loading the game, making a save with the dialogue mod, quitting then loading the new save?

I always check for those, and make sure they're in the right directory. Most of the time, they are not. Are yours?

I repack absolutely every mod right away. I won't assume a mod is packed for MO (unless it's from LL ;)). I've seen some very badly packaged mods in my day. Mods with no directory, sometimes.

Ive got everything in its default directory...

Yeah, I know...

But now, I think this happens when you open MO, loads all its stuff and you force close the program before it finishes, cause this one has been that I lost electric power in my house just when I was opening the program, and I think the last time my computer crashed or I ended the process or something like that. I dont remember but seems that if MO is doing its stuff and you dont let it finish, it'll screw everything...

Fortunately, this time I had a little trick and I put everything in its place quickly ^^

Does anyone know how to setup the new Bodyslide 2 in Mod Organizer?

Thanks!

It can be ran from anywhere, as long as MO is telling it to run.

Just put in whatever the hell folder you please, and make MO's binary find it. Choose for it to 'start in MO'. MO will run it, thus making the changes noticeable to MO's installed mods.

Thanks!

Just put in whatever the hell folder you please, and make MO's binary find it. Choose for it to 'start in MO'. MO will run it, thus making the changes noticeable to MO's installed mods.

this is fine, make sure to run MO with administrator rights.

Thanks for the replies guys, but I'm not all that smart on MO and carrying out the instructions provided. If anyone can provide a step-by-step guide for a clueless user, it would be great. I know how to use MO for normal mods, but adding this is a bit more confusing.

Thank you so much!

Thanks!

this is fine, make sure to run MO with administrator rights.

Didn't work for me. MO tells stuff to run as admin. All I got was a warning each time..

If this thing adds a skeleton, why would he also recommend the XPMS? I always add my skeleton last. If for some reason he's trying to tell you to add a second skeleton, he's mistaken. 2 skeletons = bad. XPMSplusSOSplusSMS Skeleton should be enough. It should go last. If DSR doesn't work with that, you may have to not use SOS. I don't use any of that stuff, so I'm just going on what I'm reading.

I use the skeleton from the UNPB all in one installer which only affects the female skeleton (male still uses default after installation according to FNIS), and XPMS.

I use XPMS skeleton first, and then have UNPB as a higher priority so its female skeleton overwrites the female version XPMS had installed. As iirc both use XPMS, I haven't had any ctd or issues from it.

So in practice xpms gives me a male skeleton and the UNPB mod gives me the female skeleton it uses so its features don't cause issues.

Is this setup ok?

For Bodyslide 2, I set both MO and Bodyslide to "Run as admin". Run Bodyslide through MO...if you want to use the Outfit studio then you need to run the Bodyslide executable (Not through MO).

Tested Bodyslide's "Create Body" and "Batch Build" and it seems to work fine. Havent fully tested Outfit studio but the sliders are all showing.

Right, but I need to follow the order the mod author stated and if one file overrides another then it'll still override no matter which order it's in.

· FNIS

· Dual Sheath 

· SOS 

· UNPB

· XPMS 

· Feminine Running

· XPMSplusSOS

I think he already listed the order.

FNIS being the first priority followed by Dual Sheath and

XPMSplusSOS be the last.

I use the skeleton from the UNPB all in one installer which only affects the female skeleton (male still uses default after installation according to FNIS), and XPMS.

I use XPMS skeleton first, and then have UNPB as a higher priority so its female skeleton overwrites the female version XPMS had installed. As iirc both use XPMS, I haven't had any ctd or issues from it.

So in practice xpms gives me a male skeleton and the UNPB mod gives me the female skeleton it uses so its features don't cause issues.

Is this setup ok?

Apparently it is. Looks like I've got some studying to do. So we're adding skeletons to each gender now?

For Bodyslide 2, I set both MO and Bodyslide to "Run as admin". Run Bodyslide through MO...if you want to use the Outfit studio then you need to run the Bodyslide executable (Not through MO).

Tested Bodyslide's "Create Body" and "Batch Build" and it seems to work fine. Havent fully tested Outfit studio but the sliders are all showing.

So, to use the Studio, you run outside of MO? Wouldn't that have no effect on your game, or at least mod armor? That's how FNIS works. Running outside of MO means it doesn't touch your mods...

I guess this means uninstalling armor conversion mods is necessary. Otherwise, they would override the studio's config. The thing is, how would the Studio even see mod armor, if it needs to be run outside of MO? I'm not willing to temporarily install each armor mod manually, run the Studio, config, then install everything to MO. Not when my armors are all already converted. 

Tried to run Outfit studio through MO...sliders wont load.

I havent converted anything yet but since you have to load the mesh into Outfit studio, it doesnt really matter where it (the mesh) is...just make sure you set the correct path when you save your project. You are going to have to copy your converted armor to whatever mod you are converting in mod organizer\mods\...

Tried to run Outfit studio through MO...sliders wont load.

I havent converted anything yet but since you have to load the mesh into Outfit studio, it doesnt really matter where it (the mesh) is...just make sure you set the correct path when you save your project. You are going to have to copy your converted armor to whatever mod you are converting in mod organizer\mods\...

Oh, so just convert in Studio, and use your new mesh to replace the one in MO's mods folder? Sounds easy enough to me.  :sleepy:

See I barely play Skyrim anymore, so going through any of that seems pointless, until I find time to sit down and play again. Really, I'm just concerned with keeping MO running properly. I use CHSBHC, and it's all converted already, so I'm good until I use a different body.

Still one hell of a tool though.  :cool: