Baffled by Installation Order and Compatibility

superderp

I'd like to think I'm at least decent in installing mods.  I had around fifty for Oblivion, including FOMOD, working without issue.  I use 31 regular Skyrim mods without issue before I'm now getting into body replacer mods for the first time.  

But I just cannot seem to get them to work, much less understand which ones I can and can't use together and why and how and what order to install them in.

These are the mods I'm interested in: 

I only included that last one because none of the other clothing mods I'm looking at mention being body replacers in themselves.

And then once these are functioning I'm looking into the SexLab mods.

So I'm on a fresh installation of Skyrim.  Which of the mods I listed can I use together and in which order do I install them?

· Install XP32 Skeleton, FNIS and, if you want, ECE.
· Then chose ONE among UNPB, CHSHBC, CBBE, etc.

Notes:
FNIS is about animations, not body replacers, but you will need it for SexLab anyways.
I don't know what the UNP Replacer Configuration Package is for, to be honest.

I think that's it.

Yeah, BOSS is boss.  No question.

I had everything working, and then I came across the Feminine Running mod and put that on and somehow broke Dual Sheath Redux and I couldn't fix it so I'm on a fresh install again.

So would anyone know the best order of installation for these mods:

I'm also putting on Race Menu, SexLab, SG Textures, and Apachii but I doubt those really matter in terms of skeletons and models.

haha I actually used that last time and completely forgot about it.  Thanks for reminding me!  

Sixth: Immersive animations for any of you using DSR the animation included in this replacer work great and look fantastic just remember to NOT overwrite the female skeleton 

What does this mean, though?  DSR is Dual Sheath Redux.  I also do use Immersive Animations, I forgot about that.  This is where I got confused last time.  Can I get the animations without overwriting the skeleton?

Archived