Hi There

Just installed the mod days ago and been playing it. Nice idea i think, but there's a few problems ill list here very quick incase anyone got the same or have a workaround for it

- If i use Better Oblivion Sorting Software (BOSS) , currently v2.x , the load order probably setted automatically to be pretty high, and with That Load Order , When I advance the quest involving Belethor, before the scene with him , the game Crashed / CTD. My workaround would probably put SexLabGuild into the lowest of any SL framework Related mods, not the bottom of the load order, but here's another issue i got after that.

- The prostitution Job i got always says to meet unnamed NPC's (e.g "Meet [...] in Riften, Meet [...] in Windhelm, and so forth), and my progress currently no more than 10 clients or so.

Ill try digging for a workaround here, but if anyone have similar issues and got it working somehow, please share it with me, itll be most helpful ! Thanks

[...] = target not available.

Go to the quest giver on the left side when you walk in and choose "I can't do this job" it will end the job. Then ask for another job.

If you keep getting the [...] as client. do the "I can't" part then save game and reload.

Brijit116 it should be quest slg04 if not then just do "help slg" (without quotes) in the console and it will list all of the Sex Lab Guild quests.

Me, I'm running into an issue on SLG06 after talking to the librarian about a book and getting a little action.

After I finished with the action it says I should talk to him again...

But there is nothing in his dialog list about the quest, and it puts an icon on Maven and along with moving the stage up to 15.

Now 1 thing I noticed is I hit 45 clients with the librarian, so I'm hoping that the one quest didn't fubar the other...

Anyhow.... What is the proper way to stop and restart this quest?

Well, I'll just back track a save or two and restart the more interesting run's (back to client 25 I go)....

Edit: started from a prev save, rolled through got to the same problem.

Then just went set it to 20, bang'd the Arksage, then bang'd somebody in riften, then it pointed me to the Yarl's quarters but gave no marker, up it from 40 to 50 at that point and it said talk to Maven, then I was able to complete the quest.

I'm running version 666 should I be running version 9 instead?

Oh and for the Add on mods you are thinking about.... Gang Bangs.

Ya gotta a Sex Guild and only 1 worker... Gang Bangs would make work go much faster....

Oh and maybe have a Pimp try to move in on the action???

Just a thought

V.9 is less buggy then v.666 I recall fixing something with the archmage for V.9 so it will probably solve that problem.

I have run into a problem. Quest marker for Cumming for Many has disappeared. The quest for the 5 recruits completed without any hitch but after that Cumming for Many did not update. So I want to know what is the quest id of this quest or the next quest which should start. Weird thing is showquesttargets does not list the quest either. Thanks in advance...

Edit: never mind figured out the id. An excellent mod by the way TheSC

Thx :)

Hi There

Just installed the mod days ago and been playing it. Nice idea i think, but there's a few problems ill list here very quick incase anyone got the same or have a workaround for it

- If i use Better Oblivion Sorting Software (BOSS) , currently v2.x , the load order probably setted automatically to be pretty high, and with That Load Order , When I advance the quest involving Belethor, before the scene with him , the game Crashed / CTD. My workaround would probably put SexLabGuild into the lowest of any SL framework Related mods, not the bottom of the load order, but here's another issue i got after that.

- The prostitution Job i got always says to meet unnamed NPC's (e.g "Meet [...] in Riften, Meet [...] in Windhelm, and so forth), and my progress currently no more than 10 clients or so.

Ill try digging for a workaround here, but if anyone have similar issues and got it working somehow, please share it with me, itll be most helpful ! Thanks

Go to the quest giver on the left side when you walk in and choose "I can't do this job" it will end the job. Then ask for another job.

If you keep getting the [...] as client. do the "I can't" part then save game and reload.

Thanks ! but nvm, i got that part already, i just forgot to edit my post to indicate my problem's solved. 

but there's another prob. i currently in 40 client and i do notice there's an instruction to go to speak to one of the guildgirls each 5-10 clients i banged, but when i speak to esmeralda, and the other girls, there's no another dialogue opt. Last special quest i got is about the dibella's note with some language that cant be read on it. 

Is this a bug? anyone having the same? or should i continue until there's no more stage in cumming of the many? any suggestions?

Hi There

Thanks ! but nvm, i got that part already, i just forgot to edit my post to indicate my problem's solved. 

but there's another prob. i currently in 40 client and i do notice there's an instruction to go to speak to one of the guildgirls each 5-10 clients i banged, but when i speak to esmeralda, and the other girls, there's no another dialogue opt. Last special quest i got is about the dibella's note with some language that cant be read on it. 

Is this a bug? anyone having the same? or should i continue until there's no more stage in cumming of the many? any suggestions?

It should mention in the quest log which girl you should speak to, one of them is in the library(behind the main desk).

um i got a problem at the quest of "the special job" from luna which is similar to Darshu1369... so i tried the SQV SLGRSJ and i got this in reference 

REF 'Arianna'->" (3001A05A)

REF 'Client'->" (001A687)

but then i tried "moveto 001A687" nothing happens..

did i do it right??

i can't figure out how to solve this kind of bug

You need to tell the game that you are the person that is supposed to be moved:

from EUSPWiki:

moveto <actor ID> Move a character to specified actor and vice versa. Example 1 - move Player to an object or NPC: player.moveto 0002BFA2. Using this code will instantly teleport you to Hadvar's position. You must use RefID

Example 2 - move an object or NPC to the Player: type prid 000A2C94, Enter. Then, type moveto player, Enter. Using this code will instantly put Lydia next to you. This code is especially useful for a follower/NPC who's just disappeared after a quest due to a bug in game; e.g. Lydia is disappeared after The Break of Dawn quest. You can also select an object and type moveto player which will move the selected object to your feet and orient it based on the camera's angle.
Also see placeatme

okay i got it... it was olfrid all along and thanks for the tip

whats comes next after "expansion, everything for sale!" quest?? because after finishing that quest  i don't have anymore main quest and whats left for me are the radiant quests. is that the last main quest?? or another bugged quest?

Dear TheSC

I found a bug with "Guard Job". I used a save where Whiterun had been conquered by the Imperials, leaving no Whiterun Gaurds in the city, just Imperial Soilders. And since there is no option to 'Cancel' with Luna, the quest is just stuck in my Quest Journal without any chance to complete.

On that note, could anyone tell my the Quest ID for Guard Job so I can console it out of my Journal. Also, the first Special Job worked fine with Imperial Soilders, as I was able to interact with the one that had the key to obtain it for the quest.

On a side note, Ticedoni was a bitch to "slap" properly for his part of the quest. I had to adjust game difficulty down and try many times over to get a result.

Dear TheSC

I found a bug with "Guard Job". I used a save where Whiterun had been conquered by the Imperials, leaving no Whiterun Gaurds in the city, just Imperial Soilders. And since there is no option to 'Cancel' with Luna, the quest is just stuck in my Quest Journal without any chance to complete.

On that note, could anyone tell my the Quest ID for Guard Job so I can console it out of my Journal. Also, the first Special Job worked fine with Imperial Soilders, as I was able to interact with the one that had the key to obtain it for the quest.

On a side note, Ticedoni was a bitch to "slap" properly for his part of the quest. I had to adjust game difficulty down and try many times over to get a result.

Ah thx, I'll add a cancel button. SLGRGJ (this is the ID).

I think i found a bug. I just finished the "Cumming of many" (45/45 reputation) and got a special job from Esmeralda. I had to go to the treasury house of Markarth and found a security protocol behind the counter. After reading it, the game didn't update the marker or objectives and now i'm stuck in the quest.

I have a bug to report: During the special quest "To Steal A Cherry", after having sex with Eorlund Grey-Mane, all my controls lock up. I cannot move, activate, open ANY menus, etc. I tried both the console command "enableplayercontrols", (which almost always fixes these issues), and "tc" on the player, and neither worked. I figured out a work around for now - I simply used the SexLab MCM Menu to force-stop all animations while I was having sex with Eorlund.

I'm running the most current versions of both FNIS (5.0.2), and SexLab Framework (1.52), and well as you most recent mod update.

Ive been using the mod and everything is going good, except the female prostitution job has stopped working.  It started with the "go to your client" bug.  So I reloaded the save and it did it again.  All other jobs are working fine but every time I have tried that one it does the same thing.  Anyone else have this or know how to fix it?

Wanted to say bravo. great work, so far.  Hoping you can add a quest line to recruit new ladies to work for the guild, and maybe another to acquire guild uniforms. Something sexier than the presentable gown of course.  Anyway great work.

trying out this mod and it works great, just one little bug I noticed. on the first special job dandre was not in a cell, making it hard to figure out how to get him moving. In the end it appeared to be the cell with wuunferth the unliving and I believe this is what made this bug happen. He is the mage who is locked up in the blood on the ice quest in windhelm.

• 2 weeks later...

can someone give me the quest id for a rewarding favor? i need to advance myself past the dibella temple section, leaving markarth freezes my game during loading.

A better fix is setting up skyrim so it won't have an Infinite Loading Screen when you leave Markarth. That's a problem which has plagued Skyrim ever since people started modding it. 

First, install SKSE 1.7 alpha. Go here, http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50214/? , scroll down to Sheson's Memory Patch, and follow the 1.7 instructions. People have been using this alpha version for a couple months now and it's quite stable. (I'd suggest doing the entire page, but it's not necessary.)

Then, if you're not already using a recent (v250+) enb version, go here http://wiki.step-project.com/ENBoost and follow the instructions. Don't worry if your computer can't handle the graphics load from using enb's graphics engine. These instructions have you turn them off and just use the memory management from enboost.

Doing those two things won't change a thing in your game, except reduce your memory caused crashes to practically nil. And memory caused crashes are probably 95% of all crashes.

Anyone having issue trying to get the profieciency of there sexual experince to raise. I have managed to get vaginal to increase, but I can't get any of the other stats to raise. Also, Vaginal seemed to go from Unskilled stright to Grand Master, no steps in between, after about an hour of combined sex time. I've done about three hours now, the last hour with only an oral animation active. This is preventing me from starting the Sexlab Guild v0.9 mod as I'm stuck with Unskilled oral, preventing me from passing the test.